Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't take this the wrong way.
I think there should be a very visible link with the names of all of the mods.
This is not the first time I have seen someone frantically trying to contact a mod but can not find any of them listed anywhere. I tried searching but came up empty.

Christine got an email from someone claiming that Ricardo is the baby's father? What is that all about?

anyone have a link for that tidbit? fwiw, I dont think that is the case

Gah. Made myself a delicious sandwich, sat down to eat lunch, and was this close to taking my first bite when Cindy & Baez popped up on MSNBC. Listening to her say that the media was hampering the search for Caylee by focusing on Casey really killed my appetite :boohoo:

Sorry DB, not following, would you mind expanding?
Didn't Jesse report his "earwitness" account after reading that Caylee went missing earlier in the month? He went to the police to tell them that Caylee was with Casey long after she'd claimed the baby was stolen - in other words, to point out a lie.

Are we thinking along two different lines? I thought your post was that Jesse was trying to help Casey by reporting what he heard on the 24th.

Please don't take this the wrong way.
I think there should be a very visible link with the names of all of the mods.
This is not the first time I have seen someone frantically trying to contact a mod but can not find any of them listed anywhere. I tried searching but came up empty.

If you need to find a mod, scroll to the bottom of the main page and click on the link that says "view forum leaders". This shows you who all the moderators of the forum are. :)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showgroups.php

That wasn't the 4th of July. That was Memorial Day. It was a party at Lake Vaj...the "Anything but Clothes" party.

Casey in the US Flag is from the Memorial Day party.

Yes, and it was for a friend named Daniel's birthday.

Casey's post myspace.com/jingles16 (name: Daniel)
May 26 2008 10:03 AM

happy birthday babbbbbby!!! hope you had a great time last night.

Good Morning Cindy!
I am so pleased you decided to post the information you had been given after we "spoke" through PM last evening. It was late and I had to get offline, what has transpired since you posted it?
Good Morning Cat, I also received the same email as this poster...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2436416&postcount=9

saw she had already posted it though :) but I do find she is onto something in her findings..I do wish she could be here posting with us, but glad for the info she has provided us she also gave to LE.

I wonder if someone should start separate threads on all the different men in Casey's life (I know that will be a LONG list)? It might keep information more organized and less confusing...

Good Morning Cat, I also received the same email as this poster...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2436416&postcount=9

saw she had already posted it though :) but I do find she is onto something in her findings..I do wish she could be here posting with us, but glad for the info she has provided us she also gave to LE.

It almost appears that this emailer has some inside information? I've been seeing lots of things that are deeper embedded than even we imagined.

Aside from dying to hear what Swag has found out. . . I am surprised no one else is commenting on the posts from CindySnow, CuriousityCat.

I know sometimes we reach to find answers, but the Bella Vida complex being next to Baez and a Gonzalez is way telling, particularly if she did have to dispose of the child's body it would make sense that the tattoo was based on something that reminded her.

Christine got an email from someone claiming that Ricardo is the baby's father? What is that all about?
I am just trying to catch up! I could hardly sleep last night after I got a PM from Cindy Snow with the e-mail attached from the anon. woman. I advised her to post it on the thread and I see she did.

That thing rocked what I thought was my "rock solid" theory on this case.

I discussed it with my husband who lets just say was a high level IT guy for the Department of Defense, prior to retiring. He has a security background. He feels, and so do I NOW..that there are many, many hidden levels to this "game"

I remember seeing a look pass between Casey and Jose Baez the day of her bond hearing. It was so bizarre. It was like they had known each other for a long time. The smile she gave him when she first saw him was not what you usually expect from a client and her attorney.

I recently sold an article regarding "body language" I study it constantly..there was just something that I picked up that day between Casey and Jose that gave me the willies.

I missed something - where is it mentioned/verified that Morales is ex-LE?? Very interesting...... hence the reason Casey doesn't trust local LE?:waitasec:

I believe it's in the original police report...I'll check, again...

It almost appears that this emailer has some inside information? I've been seeing lots of things that are deeper embedded than even we imagined.

Hubby and I printed it out and studied it. We think that it's either someone on the Cindy and George team..trying to take us in a different direction

OR

Someone who has a reason to WANT someone in this to get what's coming to them.

Ok - does anyone know Casey's DOB?

Per www.sunbiz.org (Society Ent.) search the Principal Address:

1940 SOUTH CONWAY RD
ORLANDO FL 32817 US
Changed 07/08/2007

and the address for the CEO is:
Title CEO
WILLIAMS, DERRICK
1940 SOUTH CONWAY RD
ORLANDO FL 32817

where is this? Is it at the Sawgrass Apts.?

by searching the orange county property records at www.ocpafl.org I think I answered my own question. 1940 S CONWAY RD UNIT 5
Municipality ORLANDO, FLORIDA is listed as METRO AT MICHIGAN PARK CONDO so maybe not linked at all to Sawgrass Apts. Chasing my own tail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech