Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused. Aren't the Sawgrass Apts a senior community? Or was that ANOTHER building Casey took LE?

According to the affidavit, she took them to THREE places...
FIRST - Sawgrass Apts where she said she dropped off Caylee
ADDRESS: 2863 S. Conway Rd #210

SECOND - A BUILDING....
one of which turned out to be a Senior facility which she claimed Zenaida lived once before in 2006.
ADDRESS: 301 N. Hillside Drive

THIRD- she took them to the 'Crossings at Conway" which is located near Michigan Avenue and S. Conway Road
ADDRESS: couldn't find it listed in the Affidavit

MYSTERIOUS ADDRESS FOUND IN HER CAR by police:
232 Glenwood

I emailed the myspace person that had the theory last night. She is all over this case! I thought you guys may like to see her response. I offered to create an email acct for her so that she could post (as she cannot register) but she doesn't want to get too tied up with posting.

Anyway, here is her response, in part. Might be worth you guys checking into.

I do have a few other thoughts.

One is about "Society Entertainment" -- a company like so many others that seem to be connected to this case: connected to the club scene, the music scene, DJ's, sexy girls, alcohol/drugs. It is run by a guy named Derrick Williams. If you look at his myspace and/or Society Entertainment's website, you will see how similar it is to some of the others. And he has a few myspace "friends" in common with others we've looked at in this case.

Well, this one is particularly interesting to me, because on WhitePages. com, the business address for "Society Entertainment" is AT THE SAWGRASS APARTMENTS.

Look up Derrick Williams on WhitePages. com, and you will see what I mean.

I did send in this tip to the OCSO.

~Desdemona~

WOW! Thank you so much for sending this tip in, I pray that the pieces will all fall together soon and Caylee will be found safe!

Michael Walsh is representing a suspected murderer who is claiming he was framed named Tony Villegas. Just as a point of reference.

I just googled it. Walsh is going to be a busy man. I hope Walsh isn't going down the road I think he's going with Casey. He comes off as a bit ruthless IMO. A take no prisoners type.

Jesse is ex-LE.

Morales is ex-LE.

What's a talking head? :)

LOL the media VJ's or whatever you wanna call them....Nancy Grace, The Panel, Bill Oreilly...all of them...lol I THINK is what everyone is meaning anyway, it's what I've considered the talking heads. =)

I wanted to bring one post over from the last thread that everyone passed by. I think it is important and needs to be considered. This is going along the lines of some things I have been suspecting.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2436035&postcount=339

Truly

Thank you, imnottheonlyone, for the Fusian links. Wow, what an empire! Past the sushi/Martini bars, past the sportscars and the reward money they put up for Caylee, is FusianMedia. I believe we have located the brains of the operation.

Fusian Media is the web and print media development branch of myfusian.com. I just spent some time studying their templates, and they have sixty-seven templates for NANNIES and child care. Some of the names are: Best Nanny, My Nanny, Your Nanny, and the one I have been digging into a little, Funny Nanny. Other pages were entitled Children's Hope Foundation, ForKids.com, familyforum, familyportal, and babycare.

Remember, these are templates; they are prototypes for web design sales. They are not necessarily real names of companies. Some real clients are featured. The type looks like it is supposed to be randomly generated so as to keep the buyers eye on the page layout, without being distracted by actual copy. However, I looked closely at some of the nanny templates, and noticed a couple of actual words. On the 'Best Nanny' website template, the words 'Risque. Eros.' appear.

They list the Fusian club at 875 Woodbury as the contact address on their website, and state that their Office Hours are 11am-7am EST.

Google lists the address as 12281 University Blvd. The Lead Programmer is Felipe Orellana, and the Lead Graphic Designer is Hugo Orellana.

FusianMedia looks like they are aiming for and spending the big bucks. However, it also appears to have been staffed by amateurs. They need a proofreader and copyediter for their own site. Maybe their proofreader is sitting in jail.

And another one that seems to be fitting into this somehow.

my2cents

I emailed the myspace person that had the theory last night. She is all over this case! I thought you guys may like to see her response. I offered to create an email acct for her so that she could post (as she cannot register) but she doesn't want to get too tied up with posting.

Anyway, here is her response, in part. Might be worth you guys checking into.

I do have a few other thoughts.

One is about "Society Entertainment" -- a company like so many others that seem to be connected to this case: connected to the club scene, the music scene, DJ's, sexy girls, alcohol/drugs. It is run by a guy named Derrick Williams. If you look at his myspace and/or Society Entertainment's website, you will see how similar it is to some of the others. And he has a few myspace "friends" in common with others we've looked at in this case.

Well, this one is particularly interesting to me, because on WhitePages. com, the business address for "Society Entertainment" is AT THE SAWGRASS APARTMENTS.

Look up Derrick Williams on WhitePages. com, and you will see what I mean.

I did send in this tip to the OCSO.

~Desdemona~

Thoughts?

What's a talking head? :)

A talking head is a newscaster or someone similar --because you only see their head on TV. It could also be someone giving a press conference or the like....

TriangleTrustColor-200.jpg

With all due respect Cindy and George there IS something you can do. And only you two can do it. http://www.lrcf.org/
These people are infuriating :furious:

I, as usual, watched all the shows last night. I am really tired of the family and now Mr. Walsh is blowing off. Is he related to family? I know and respect the fact the Caysee needs and is entitled to defense attorney but....If these attorneys know anything to find this baby then would it not be their responsibility to do so? If they believe others are involved in kidnapping then should not they tell it all to prevent other children from these people? Then....I have to say...this case seems to be a slap in the face to all parents that have actually had their children kidnapped and or killed in some horrific manner, never to see their babies again or to know how they were killed. And here ar these people, attorneys included that are making a mockery of this case. Smiling, laughing, blaming everyone in the world, thinking this is a big joke, a game to be played w/all. I apologize to all parents and families of missing/killed children. I know in my heart they are all totally hurt oer this case. So, Caysee..keep on laughing and having a good ole time and GM..keep on defending this woman never to be thinking of this baby or millions of other children. I have no respect foe any of these people. I wish ALL tv stations would only report news on this baby and ALL refuse to interview GM and the attorneys. Just let them stay at home...their 5 minutes of fame should be over. All the world should at this point turn their backs on this family. LE will do their job w/out help from this wacko bunch. I pray for all missing children and I pray for all murdered children and I pray for all their families. I do not feel anything for this family other than this baby.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG - how do you PM a mod - I just found "SOMETHING" - I REALLY DON'T WANT TO POST ANY LINKS YET JUST YET - BUT ITS GOING TO BE AN OMG OMG OMG

Please help me how do I PM someone from here?

This really has me shaking in my boots - REALLY OMG OMG OMG

I am shaking so bad that I can hardly type

Please

LOL the media VJ's or whatever you wanna call them....Nancy Grace, The Panel, Bill Oreilly...all of them...lol I THINK is what everyone is meaning anyway, it's what I've considered the talking heads. =)

Ahhhh. I learn something new everyday :).

But the media are a bit complicit in these horrible interviews. They need to ask how can the public help, you haven't released the age, desc., vehicle to be on the lookout for? It was almost like Lee leaked the half baked description earlier in the week. Casey's attorney's are now saying to ignore the June 16th date as well and not giving new one. The interveiwers need to show them how this isn't a missing persons case based on the information they are giving out. None of these actions are "normal" and as for how would you "act" and all the poor us mindsets they are giving off, this may be the first missing persons case Cindy has ever watched and happens to be close to, but for the rest of the country we have seen a few of these cases before. I hope all that made sense I was furious as well.

Community, Family, Law Enforcement the triangle of trust.

ITA!!!

The media MUST call their bluff.

Must ask HOW can they expect anyone to search for Caylee when it seems like their MAIN CONCERN is protecting Casey & even being too afraid to reveal WHEN Caylee was last seen by someone besides their lying daughter.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG - how do you PM a mod - I just found "SOMETHING" - I REALLY DON'T WANT TO POST ANY LINKS YET JUST YET - BUT ITS GOING TO BE AN OMG OMG OMG

Just post the links, what's the big deal?

Can't wait to see what you've found!

I think it has a paternal link. I think LE is looking into who Caylee's father is or isn't.

Personally, I think Caylee's father is a married man. Perhaps he's successful and makes good money, but I think that's who it is. And looking at this case, perhaps was giving a certain amount of money each month to Casey to remain anonymous. Just a theory.

Just post it and it can be deleted later on if it's not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member