Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post # 9 - my2cents

What we need to find out is if there is a business license taken out by this Derrick Williams under the "fictitious name" of Society Entertainment.

QUOTE]

The Divisions of Corporations-Florida Department of State has a website that you can search for various things including Fict. Names. Here is the link: http://www.sunbiz.org/index.html

I would copy and paste the entire page of results here for Society Entertainment, Inc. Fict. Name, but as I'm so new to this board I'm not sure if it's against the rules. Anyway, the public search engine does come up with a Derrick Williams on Conway Rd. in Orlando as the owner, with the other owner being out of Fort Laud. Take a look.

Yes I am confused as well, if that is the apartment that Casey took Caylee to and it has been empty for (5months) then why does it show as Derrick Williams address.

The psych part was definitely regarding Jesse. He specifically stated the reason Jesse was let go from the PD.

Whole new dimension to research.

I have a question -- why are so many of Casey's police boyfriends now EX-cops?

If she keeps saying how she doesn't want to compromise the investigation, and that the questions will be answered when Caylee comes home, I will lose my freaking mind. How does she think Caylee is ever going to be brought home unless Casey starts telling the truth???

QUOTE]

Newbie here, and long-time lurker. I can't be quiet any longer!!!

Cindy ~ quit blaming the public and the media for not looking for Caylee!!! It is seriously ticking us off and not helping your cause. When Casey gives us ONE true statement that directs us to a honest beginning point, people will search like crazy. (Today, I looked under my bed in Dallas, Texas and Caylee wasn't there! --- See how stupid that sounds? --- tell us where in the entire blue planet we should begin!) Until then, blame your own daughter for not being forthright with LE and her family. That is the reason Caylee is still missing! Not the public, not the media, and not law enforcement. Casey, your daughter, holds 100% of the responsibility and the blame in this situation. LE, the media, and the public are asking questions trying to get to the truth of the matter. You don't seem that interested in the truth, in my opinion.

That being said, I hope and pray they find Caylee alive and soon!

If you go to www.sunbiz.org - the website for the State of Florida business'es - go to the document search part. Type in the name under a name search and you will see that Society Entertainment is in fact a legitimate company with the address on Conway Road.

If I could figure out how to post the link I would have, but I have to admit I am technically challenged :confused:

As I said before...when I have visited Sawgrass Apts in the past, I was scared of what type of skeezies "lurked in the parking lot". I felt VERY uncomfortable there...

These are ratings of the apt complex....which should give you an idea of what kind of place Casey was supposedly taking her daughter to....and yes I do find it very likely the cops have had to show up there more than once.

http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/FL-Orlando-Sawgrass-Apartments.html

I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused. Aren't the Sawgrass Apts a senior community? Or was that ANOTHER building Casey took LE?

Yes I am confused as well, if that is the apartment that Casey took Caylee to and it has been empty for (5months) then why does it show as Derrick Williams address.

May not be the same Apt. # but IS the same building #

Anyone notice that per the Ted Williams video clip on Greta last night that the "hallway" of apt 210 is actually outside and accessible by anyone?

ETA - Aleve, to post a link just copy the URL on the target page and paste it into your post. Piece of cake!

The flag pic was from Memorial Day weekend. Casey patriotic? Who knew? :mad:

I, as usual, watched all the shows last night. I am really tired of the family and now Mr. Walsh is blowing off. Is he related to family? I know and respect the fact the Caysee needs and is entitled to defense attorney but....If these attorneys know anything to find this baby then would it not be their responsibility to do so? If they believe others are involved in kidnapping then should not they tell it all to prevent other children from these people? Then....I have to say...this case seems to be a slap in the face to all parents that have actually had their children kidnapped and or killed in some horrific manner, never to see their babies again or to know how they were killed. And here ar these people, attorneys included that are making a mockery of this case. Smiling, laughing, blaming everyone in the world, thinking this is a big joke, a game to be played w/all. I apologize to all parents and families of missing/killed children. I know in my heart they are all totally hurt oer this case. So, Caysee..keep on laughing and having a good ole time and GM..keep on defending this woman never to be thinking of this baby or millions of other children. I have no respect foe any of these people. I wish ALL tv stations would only report news on this baby and ALL refuse to interview GM and the attorneys. Just let them stay at home...their 5 minutes of fame should be over. All the world should at this point turn their backs on this family. LE will do their job w/out help from this wacko bunch. I pray for all missing children and I pray for all murdered children and I pray for all their families. I do not feel anything for this family other than this baby.

If you go to www.sunbiz.org - the website for the State of Florida business'es - go to the document search part. Type in the name under a name search and you will see that Society Entertainment is in fact a legitimate company with the address on Conway Road.

If I could figure out how to post the link I would have, but I have to admit I am technically challenged :confused:

Here is the link...I hope it works:
http://sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=P06000093360&inq_came_from=NAMFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0000&names_name_ind=N&names_cor_number=&names_name_seq=&names_name_ind=&names_comp_name=SOCIETYENTERTAINMENT&names_filing_type=

If you look at the annual reports...there was an address change 7/07.

The white pages address must be an old listing, the phone number listed is out of service.

SE is listed as a record label and looking at the myspace...I don't see a connection to this case. Everything about them is music!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother