Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see what you've found!
No Mom - now I know how you must have felt about your theory - man oh man oh man - this is just OMG OMG OMG OMG

Please tell me how to talk to a mod

RNMOMFL - Great job

Thanks. Last week on the Orlando Sent. boards, I posted a link for the orange county clerk of courts (FL) search results found when searching for Zenaida Fernandez. Long story short, I found a civil case with the defendant = Zenaida Fernandez (Rosado) versus a plaintiff = Jesus Ortiz, filed on 10/12/07 for removal of tenant in Orlando. Now, I found the coincidence linking these two names was interesting. Of course, it's not Zenaida Fernandez (Gonzales) and the date of the filing was late in 2007 after which the relevant Jesus Ortiz had been killed in an accident. Nevertheless, I wanted to link to the orange county clerk website for searching as more players in this emerge. www.myorangeclerk.com.

This post is in response to my posting last night...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2435815&postcount=263

Here is her myspace address if anyone is interested in looking at the photos she has up for the area she is referring to...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=399664945

Keep on sluething I enjoy everyones ideas in this most bizzare case. Praying for a safe Caylee
Good Morning Cindy!
I am so pleased you decided to post the information you had been given after we "spoke" through PM last evening. It was late and I had to get offline, what has transpired since you posted it?

How long after a case is "solved" does it take before you start to feel a sense of normalcy/calmness again? I can't even sleep properly thinking about this mess.

Thanks. Last week on the Orlando Sent. boards, I posted a link for the orange county clerk of courts (FL) search results found when searching for Zenaida Fernandez. Long story short, I found a civil case with the defendant = Zenaida Fernandez (Rosado) versus a plaintiff = Jesus Ortiz, filed on 10/12/07 for removal of tenant in Orlando. Now, I found the coincidence linking these two names was interesting. Of course, it's not Zenaida Fernandez (Gonzales) and the date of the filing was late in 2007 after which the relevant Jesus Ortiz had been killed in an accident. Nevertheless, I wanted to link to the orange county clerk website for searching as more players in this emerge. www.myorangeclerk.com.

Wow. That's a pretty big coincidence...even if it's after Jesus' MVA. :waitasec:

On WFTV.com the video called Team Coverage Friends reveal new details from July 24th at 5:31pm is the one with the 4th of July picture of Casey wrapped in the flag. I can't figure out how to link to the video.

That wasn't the 4th of July. That was Memorial Day. It was a party at Lake Vaj...the "Anything but Clothes" party.

Casey in the US Flag is from the Memorial Day party.

aah- mark me words, somebody is cooperating... thanks Suz. Distancing them from him after he made a statement trying to essentially help her.. I smell a flippy..
I wonder if it was trying to help. I got the impression it was trying to bust her.

How long after a case is "solved" does it take before you start to feel a sense of normalcy/calmness again? I can't even sleep properly thinking about this mess.

lol! :crazy: After WS's I don't think you ever feel "normal" again. We have all been in the situation where you just get so caught up in a case that you are literally consumed by it!!! It gets easier, however; sort of like it is to work in health care where you just realize that bad things happen, and you have to be content with doing what little bit you can to help. I firmly believe that forums such as this one are important and add some weight to the side of "good" that exist in the universe. Just hang in there. :blowkiss:

That wasn't the 4th of July. That was Memorial Day. It was a party at Lake Vaj...the "Anything but Clothes" party.

Casey in the US Flag is from the Memorial Day party.
I'm sorry, Lake 'Vaj'? As in Vajayjay?

Maybe I am "blind" but I don't see where Caylee looks like Ricardo. What am I missing.

Nothing necessarily. It's one of those things where you either see it or you don't. Kind of when a baby is born and everyone sees something different in him/her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member