Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not know what the smell in the car was yet. And if Casey has a drinking problem that is going to be exacerbated by stress and she is going to drink and party more...I think that Casey may know more thatn she is daying, but in that aspect I would look more at Cindy, the grandmother, that much I will say. The lack of emotion could be that she is in shock.

Well, we're pretty sure it wasn't rotten pizza. Why abandon the car then? It just all adds up and it doesn't look good. I do appreciate your opinion. Definitely points to ponder. I'm just not there. sorry.

CC- thanks for mentioning that. I thought the exact same thing when I saw that. I don't think Caylee is anywhere near where she can hear her mother's voice (or anyone else's for that matter) which makes me incredibly sad. I realized that her GM has never pleaded to anyone other than LE to bring Caylee home. No poignant pleas, just angry recriminations on Casey's side.

Its very sad nobody in the family has addressed little sweet Caylee....
Bless that little babies heart / I sincerely hope she is safe. I can't imagine anyone "NOT" saying Caylee if your watching or can hear me, Caylee we're doing everything in the world to find you our little angel. We'll get you as soon as we can, we all love you sweetheart!!!

They lost her & the opportunity to embrace the nation.........how sad!

Something else about this case I don't think we've heard (or at least I haven't) Normally when a family member feels a child has been kidnapped there is normally a public plea to the kidnapper in general. All I've heard in this case is she is missing and out there please find her. Anyone else find this odd??

YES! That's one of the very first things that struck me. There no plea by any of the family to "please return our beloved Caylee to us!" No tearful, heartfelt, pleas by a grieving mother, grandmother or grandfather.

You should have been here during our whole phone conversation threads back. It was pretty funny...and we couldn't conclude what kind of phone it was (if I'm thinking of the same photo you're looking at). LE can track the purchase of the phone.

Is that the picture where Casey has short blonde hair? IMO, that pic is too old to have anything to do with recent events.

I'm not sure. But I think people will be disgusted by Casey's behavior before AND after Caylee went missing... they might.

The following crimes make a convict eligible for the death penalty in Florida:
  • First degree murder
  • Felony murder
  • Capital drug trafficking
  • Capital sexual battery
U may be right. But I know I wouldn't give the DP to a defdendant unless there was concrete proof that he/she committed the crime. I would have to be 100% sure before I voted a death sentence. It's been my experience that juries where there is no body do not hand down a death sentence.

Do you think her father was the one to tell Casey not to trust LE? That they would be out to pin something on her? (I know I sound like a bad movie.) I still can't figure out where GP was during all this...going down to get Casey...going to the substation..etc.

Is that the picture where Casey has short blonde hair? IMO, that pic is too old to have anything to do with recent events.

Its either very dark or sepia toned...kind of hard to tell what color her hair is...regardless it still proves that she had possession of the phone at some point. I was not saying that she had the phone in the time frame she said she did, only that the phone did exist.

Its very sad nobody in the family has addressed little sweet Caylee....
Bless that little babies heart / I sincerely hope she is safe. I can't imagine anyone "NOT" saying Caylee if your watching or can hear me, Caylee we're doing everything in the world to find you our little angel. We'll get you as soon as we can, we all love you sweetheart!!!

They lost her & the opportunity to embrace the nation.........how sad!
Cindy was trying to sound so normal on air tonight. Every word was measured. But, no emotional pleading for her granddaughter.

U may be right. But I know I wouldn't give the DP to a defdendant unless there was concrete proof that he/she committed the crime. I would have to be 100% sure before I voted a death sentence. It's been my experience that juries where there is no body do not hand down a death sentence.

I tend to feel the same way BUT who knows what we haven't heard yet?

Once the case goes to trial the witnesses just might drop endless bombshells about Casey & her weeks without Caylee.

I tend to feel the same way BUT who knows what we haven't heard yet?

Once the case goes to trial the witnesses just might drop endless bombshells about Casey & her weeks without Caylee.
I just want the truth.

You're right - if they don't find the body - no death penalty
If they do find the body - and I think that Casey knew this - it has been too long - and all they will find is skeletal remains - which they can prove by DNA to be Caylee - but they will not be able to prove cause of death - then no death penalty

I asked this earlier - IF they do find her but can't prove cause of death - with all this media circus and Casey's strange, erratic behavior - they may be able to chage with murder 1 and premeditated - would that be enough to pin the death penalty?

I don't think so - and I think Casey knows this - that's why she is so content to sit in jail and not say anything.

I think one of the most important things that came out of Greta's program tonight was the fact that LE is searching and their search is based on evidence found in the car.

We know that LE has mentioned three things in the trunk of the car - hair strands consistent with the length and color of Caylee's, a stain, and dirt.

But, LE hasn't mentioned "other evidence" found in the car. What other evidence was found in the car? Receipts for toll roads? Receipts for items that would be unusual for a 22-year-old woman to purchase, like a shovel and tarp from a hardware store? Gasoline receipts for somewhere outside Orlando?

I'm hopeful there were items in the car that have allowed LE to pinpoint a specific area in which to search.

Good thinking Leila!! I forgot about the toll roads around Orlando...also they could always get the cameras off the interstates or toll roads.

I don't know...just know of the phone-to-computer experiment. Who was that who did that? Sorry, it's that time of night when my brain starts to turn to mush.

I've wondered why a reward wasn't offered for the phone. It's possible that it was found and would be returned for the right amount of reward money.

You're right - if they don't find the body - no death penalty
If they do find the body - and I think that Casey knew this - it has been too long - and all they will find is skeletal remains - which they can prove by DNA to be Caylee - but they will not be able to prove cause of death - then no death penalty

I asked this earlier - IF they do find her but can't prove cause of death - with all this media circus and Casey's strange, erratic behavior - they may be able to chage with murder 1 and premeditated - would that be enough to pin the death penalty?

I don't think so - and I think Casey knows this - that's why she is so content to sit in jail and not say anything.
Don't forget what her mom first said on the stand..."I forgive you." "They have no evidence".

What disturbs me is the constant requests for money. That is a little concerning. On all of the websites set up by the family, on Lee's voicemail, on the family answering machine, everywhere, they are asking for money to help find Caylee. And it says on the familys website for Caylee that no money collected will go toward Casey's bail or defense. That is a bit disturbing that they felt the urge to state that outright.
Is it possible that a ransom demand was made and the family is too afraid to say that to the police? Maybe that would explain the lies and the constant pleas for money.
WHY DO I BELIEVE THIS ONE? I never believe anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13