Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy did...a nurse, right? Well, said it smelled like a damn dead body. Same thing. Before she realized her granddaughter was missing and it might just implicate her daughter. Now, it smells like rotten pizza. Not that Cindy is an expert. I know that. But, all the experts say 'Once you have smelled decomp, you will never forget it. It is like nothing else.'

I can testify to that. I work in Pathology at a hospital, and we have had corpses that have been less than fresh. The smell IS very unique, and hard to confuse with anything else.

I have smelled it, several times,and there are a lot of things that smell like it. Rotten meat of any kind...really old blood...animals that climb into the undercarriage of a car (the only reason I mention that one is because that happened to me once.) You would have sworn I had a body in my trunk.

I'm not sure. It's in Caseys Photobucket account. The first pic in the first album has a picture of Casey sitting at a bar table with a 22 ounce beer bottle and a phone - a Samsung Black Jack? Does this look like a current pic or not? I know she said the phone wasn't more than 1 1/2 weeks old. I'm sure that's 1 1/2 weeks before jail time.

Ahhhh, I knew there was a reason I was thinking the phone wasn't very old. Thanks for jogging my memory. Casey also conveniently couldn't remember where she bought it right? I really need reread and listen to that jail call.

If there were any poopy diapers in the car/trash, that can be where maggots came from.

Please, do NOT ask how I know this :/ *shudder*

Sorry to ask this, but I'm having a brain freeze. Did Mr. Anthony actually state that there were maggots on the pizza bag? Ahem, I mean, did he produce a bag with this or just say it? Did he clean the car that well? Not just throw out trash but clean clean it?

My other question, and I'll go back to timeline, but when did he drive the car back? Before Cindy found Casey? Okay I'll go research it myself on timeline but pointers here would be helpful.

Cheers.

Ahhhh, I knew there was a reason I was thinking the phone wasn't very old. Thanks for jogging my memory. Casey also conveniently couldn't remember where she bought it right? I really need reread and listen to that jail call.

All I heard her say about the phone was that she got it at the AT&T store. Is there a more complete version of the jail calls anywhere? I would love to hea them all the way through.

One other point about the maggotts - highly unlike to happen on pizza left in the trunk of a car in the middle of summer in Florida. Maggotts only occur if a fly can lay eggs, and the eggs can hatch. That would be unlikely due to the time and heat factors involved in a car trunk. IMHO. Any fly in that trunk would have fried and died within hours.

I'm pretty sure that she meant that the phone was a week and a half old when Caylee went missing, otherwise it would have made no sense for the babysitters info to be in that phone. And regardless of whether or not she is a killer, she is too smart to make a comment like that, it would have been immediately caught.

Not necessarily, the sim card was from her old phone, right? Again, that was a hard convo to follow so I'm still confused as to where the number was saved and exactly what was lost - the sim card or the phone. Again, have to disagree that she is too smart to make a comment that would immediately be caught. She did, afterall, lead police to Universal, all the while insisting she worked there...until she didn't have an office to show them. She doesn't think about what lie she is going to get caught in. She just tries to lie her way out of it - lie after lie after lie. Seems to work, she's confusing the heck out of me!

The thing with Cindy tonight - well she has now been grilled by the FBI (and according to the papers for like 6 hours) - they said this tonight - you can lie to the local LE but you CAN NOT lie to the feds. You can bet they read her the riot act and told her that she had better watch her mouth with the media or she wouldn't need a visitor pass to see her darlin' daughter.

I do believe that they have some of the forensics back and are rapidly building their case.

I don't think this has been answered yet though I've asked several times....

When was the car picked up from impound?? They were notified on the 30th...when was it actually picked up?

The car was picked up by George on July 15th. IIRC of course. lol.

Not necessarily, the sim card was from her old phone, right? Again, that was a hard convo to follow so I'm still confused as to where the number was saved and exactly what was lost - the sim card or the phone. Again, have to disagree that she is too smart to make a comment that would immediately be caught. She did, afterall, lead police to Universal, all the while insisting she worked there...until she didn't have an office to show them. She doesn't think about what lie she is going to get caught in. She just tries to lie her way out of it - lie after lie after lie. Seems to work, she's confusing the heck out of me!
LE has the Sim card and her OLD phone - the only phone missing is that Blackjack

OK....everyone says, there is no such person......enlighten me? LE says she does not exist...or I am misunderstanding?

...I believe the thing is that there IS a person (apparently many) with that name. And I ::believe:: it's the same one just referenced here that doesn't live far from Sawgrass that is also the one who has been found here awhile ago to a) have recently experienced a theft of some kind (wasn't it ID theft?) right around the time this occured, and b) gotten some kind of citation also right around when this happened.

But the "doesn't exist" is in reference to that person being a nanny or having any involvement with Caylee. In fact, I think someone had articles stating that the ZG in question above (who lives nearby) has been contacted and has never met any of the Anthony family.

I believe it's not a question of a ZG not existing, b/c that's too well-documented in the public record with both the theft and the citation, but not a ZG in the capacity Casey claims.

I have smelled it, several times,and there are a lot of things that smell like it. Rotten meat of any kind...really old blood...animals that climb into the undercarriage of a car (the only reason I mention that one is because that happened to me once.) You would have sworn I had a body in my trunk.

Please don't forget that the highly trained cadaver dogs also hit on her trunk. The experts overwhelmingly agree that cadaver dogs do not hit on anything except a human, possibly a large animal. Surely, if she EVER had a large, dead animal in her trunk, she would have fessed up about that by now.

The way I understand it, she was using two phones, one the Black Jack, and switching the SIM card back and forth between the two. She says that she saved the info to the phone, not the card, and them promptly lost the phone. THat is the story that she has given regarding the phone. And I think that since she has been in jail, she had gotten better at watching what she says. Before she was arrested, I think she was thinking that maybe this whole thing would go away.

Cindy was trying to sound so normal on air tonight. Every word was measured. But, no emotional pleading for her granddaughter.

I noticed that about Cindy too.....
I'm totally baffled by this family!
It makes no sense!

Really? That is fascinating that you find the smell of dead animals similar to the smell of a dead human. I grew up on a farm, and to this day, I live in the wilderness. I have often smelled animals that have been dead - even if it were a deer that was hit and died on the side of the road! I have smelled human remains that have begun to "decompose" on at least two occasions. I will spare you the details of how that happened, but they were definitely NOT like the smell of any decomposing animal that I ever encountered.

I don't think this has been answered yet though I've asked several times....

When was the car picked up from impound?? They were notified on the 30th...when was it actually picked up?

The car was picked up on July 15th. In going through the car Cindy found a slip of paper with Amy's telephone and/or address, and that's how she found Casey. Amy was able to tell Cindy where Casey was.

LE has the Sim card and her OLD phone - the only phone missing is that Blackjack

Oh, I didn't realize that. So, wouldn't her nanny's number be in the old phone or that sim card? She used her for 2 1/2 yrs. Or...let me guess, the nanny had recently changed numbers? So, the new number would only have been saved in the brand new phone. Bought with mommy's cc, I'm sure. How convenient.
<sarcasm off>

IIRC, been using that alot tonight, all of the ZG's in the state of Florida database have been contacted and not one claimed to recognize Casey or Caylee, and Casey could not ID their pictures.

Please don't forget that the highly trained cadaver dogs also hit on her trunk. The experts overwhelmingly agree that cadaver dogs do not hit on anything except a human, possibly a large animal. Surely, if she EVER had a large, dead animal in her trunk, she would have fessed up about that by now.

"HIghly trained" drug dogs once hit on the smell of Vaporub in my house. I am not saying that the dogs were wrong, but there have been many times in the history of police dogs where they have hit on a smell, very strongly, and nothing has been found. They hit in the backyard of the house and the police ahve given up the search because there is nothing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214