Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"HIghly trained" drug dogs once hit on the smell of Vaporub in my house. I am not saying that the dogs were wrong, but there have been many times in the history of police dogs where they have hit on a smell, very strongly, and nothing has been found. They hit in the backyard of the house and the police ahve given up the search because there is nothing there.

I will just say this - 2 different dogs on 2 different occassions hit on the trunk. You can not convince me that is a coincidence.

"HIghly trained" drug dogs once hit on the smell of Vaporub in my house. I am not saying that the dogs were wrong, but there have been many times in the history of police dogs where they have hit on a smell, very strongly, and nothing has been found. They hit in the backyard of the house and the police ahve given up the search because there is nothing there.

Well Vaporub is a drug....kinda. lol

Really? That is fascinating that you find the smell of dead animals similar to the smell of a dead human. I grew up on a farm, and to this day, I live in the wilderness. I have often smelled animals that have been dead - even if it were a deer that was hit and died on the side of the road! I have smelled human remains that have begun to "decompose" on at least two occasions. I will spare you the details of how that happened, but they were definitely NOT like the smell of any decomposing animal that I ever encountered.

The smells are pretty darn close to me, smelled one guy that was pulled out of the river near my house, as well as a friend of my mothers that died at home and wasn't found for about three-5 days and both of them were quite close to the smell of a decomposing animal. I don't know, maybe my nose is weird. Could we please drop he sarcasm? I am not attacking anyone...just playing devils advocate.

Thank you!!

So the smelled lingered in the car for at least 2 weeks, if not longer?Since when ever the car was dumped?

Or is it possible that Caylee was still in the trunk? Would the tow company have checked that? Is it possible Lee or Cindy checked on the way home and disposed of her?
Did they frantically concoct the whole story later? Was Casey ever alone with the car that night?

Is it possible Casey left the car and was hoping it would be reported stolen by her parents? Maybe she was counting on 'disappearing' too?

IIRC, been using that alot tonight, all of the ZG's in the state of Florida database have been contacted and not one claimed to recognize Casey or Caylee, and Casey could not ID their pictures.

I think the spelling of the name is minor in terms of all of the other inconsistencies we have seen from Casey. I do find it interesting that there is a Zebaida Gonzalez in Broward County Florida, whose office was broken into on June 9th - one of the reported last sightings of Caylee. Is that a coincidence or what???

The car was picked up on July 15th. In going through the car Cindy found a slip of paper with Amy's telephone and/or address, and that's how she found Casey. Amy was able to tell Cindy where Casey was.

Thanks! It bothers me that Cindy stated that they cleaned that car with a smell like that after finding out that Caylee was missing for a month. Especially considering that Mr. Anthony is former LE. I would have been screaming from the top of a mountain with all of this terror crashing around me. I would not have gotten out the old sponge bucket and garden hose, but that's just me. Didn't they have other things to worry about???? :rolleyes: And maybe later when I found my granddaughter safe and sound and decided to get the car cleaned? I'd have called the professionals.

Do you get the Feeling; "Like Mother, Like Daughter" ??.. Cindy & Casey Anthony.
I'd REALLY like to know "WHAT" was Casey like as a teenager?? .. I have a feeling she NEEDED "help" for a LONG time.. The few times I've heard Cindy on the air, She didn't make much more sense than her Daughter.... Has her Father ever uttered a Word ??

God help me but, I'm thinking the WORST of BOTH Casey & Cindy...

I will just say this - 2 different dogs on 2 different occassions hit on the trunk. You can not convince me that is a coincidence.

I concur, absolutely. I have recently observed an autopsy, fwiw, with a wad of vapor rub up each nostril, it smells like death, plus wads of vapor rub, I would know it anywhere in any situation, that's really all it takes.

I wasn't being sarcastic related to the smell of decomp! To me, it IS very different than animals.

The main reason that I beleive her is that there cannot be 2 women with a name that uncommon living within 9 miles of each other. **snip** And then you add in the fact that I owned a Samsung and I know that you can save info to the phone without the SIM card even being in.

I'd agree with you about the name if this were happening in a small town in the upper reaches of the country or something, but we're talking about Orlando. Florida has a pretty large Hispanic population, and Gonzalez is on par with 'Jones'. While Zenaida may not be a common name, it's not totally unheard of, and you will see multiples in areas with heavy hispanic concentrations. If we were hitting on multiple Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez's, I might go "hmm", but they could be Munoz Gonzalezes or Garcia Gonzalezes, and on and on and on.

While you can save info to a phone without a SIM inserted, to me, the story stinks. If I'm going to buy the nanny tale... well, if Casey was switching phones, IMO, that's one of the numbers that she'd want to have on both. Yet it seems it's absent from the phone that's still around. I think little Miss "I can't cry! I have to stay composed," is clinging to the delusion that the record of numbers she called/received calls from last month can't be retrieved from the phone company. "Oh, look. I lost my phone! (Too bad, soooo sad, suckers. I'm on top of this)"

I'm pretty sure that she meant that the phone was a week and a half old when Caylee went missing, otherwise it would have made no sense for the babysitters info to be in that phone. And regardless of whether or not she is a killer, she is too smart to make a comment like that, it would have been immediately caught.
Nope...I think she meant that she had just bought it (before her stint in jail)...remember she must have been calling this person like crazy!!

Also while I'm on...I rewatched the FOX news bit...where that guy Seth was reporting (a producer? Pleeeeez!!)...the DJ didn't refute what he reported, Cindy did...and you know what, this time I believe her. The reporter with the dark hair was kinda calling Seth on his report (in a nice way)...then the lady with the blond hair came back on to restate crap like maybe we dodn't believe any of it (which we don't)...but she wanted to simply state what they did know "the father was killed in an accident" (per Casey/Cindy and we know how reliable they are)...I sensed all was not right with Seth's interview (that is his name, right?). BUT, no it wasn't the DJ who took it back...though we might hear that down the road. Please forgive me! I was on the treadmill at the gym...and am not a great multi-tasker when I'm huffing and puffing.

:)Thanks the humor was needed. I think that dog had it in for me.

LOL. I think he just preferred the vapor rub, he sees everybody else walking aound with it- he's the only one that smells the concentrate.

I concur, absolutely. I have recently observed an autopsy, fwiw, with a wad of vapor rub up each nostril, it smells like death, plus wads of vapor rub, I would know it anywhere in any situation, that's really all it takes.

Aw, Vapor Rub . . .

Does any one know how many dogs were used total, including the ones that were used in backyard of the house?

While you can save info to a phone without a SIM inserted, to me, the story stinks. If I'm going to buy the nanny tale... well, if Casey was switching phones, IMO, that's one of the numbers that she'd want to have on both. Yet it seems it's absent from the phone that's still around. I think little Miss "I can't cry! I have to stay composed," is clinging to the delusion that the record of numbers she called/received calls from last month can't be retrieved from the phone company. "Oh, look. I lost my phone! (Too bad, soooo sad, suckers. I'm on top of this)"

Exactly! Thank goodness she couldn't dispose of her phone records! She is trying but I have to believe that in the end, the truth will come out.

Blink, you are one interesting woman! Unfortunately, my experience was not quite so...oh heck I can't think of a word to compare that to...let's just say, it's like nothing else...ditto, ditto, ditto!!

I think the spelling of the name is minor in terms of all of the other inconsistencies we have seen from Casey. I do find it interesting that there is a Zebaida Gonzalez in Broward County Florida, whose office was broken into on June 9th - one of the reported last sightings of Caylee. Is that a coincidence or what???

It's weird, the good news is that ZG with the break in forwarded the info onto LE in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo