Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would bet you money if Casey ever produces a sketch of Zanaida, she will have bushy hair!!! They ALL give stories of bushy headed perpetrators!!!

I've been thinking the same thing about the sketch of ZG. If it ever gets done. So many things about Amanda remind me of Casey. Their history of lying. Unable to hold a job or complete school. Their quick return to partying without skipping a bit. The immediate myspace postings. I could go on and on. I too feel Caylee was murdered by her mother.

I wonder what else was in that car. If Casey was spending a lot of time traipsing from crash pad to crash pad, there might have been a wealth of stuff in there - aside from her purse and Caylee's car seat.

I've always wondered about Amy's phone number being found on a scrap of paper - odd that she didn't seem to have the number of someone she was supposedly about to room with, and odd that she didn't just punch it into the phone and throw out the scrap (fortunately, as it turned out). Was Amy another one of her "new" friends?

IIRC, didn't Amy recently move from the Fort Lauderdale area? Maybe she got a new phone number?

Did anyone ever mention what Tony's roommate's name is besides DJ?

You know, the dj himself actually did an interview a few nights ago. I believe it said his name then. I cant remember where, but I will find the video. He talked about living with Casey and Tony for a couple weeks. Im gonna try and find it

That's very interesting SS, maybe Casey has been using that name for awhile even before Caylee was missing.

LE found a visitor card when they went to talk to apartment manager. ZG had inquired on an apartment and filled out a visitor card where she also put her cell number. LE found her talked to her and even had her fill out something at the police department. She had nothing to do with any of it. Very weird, I admit.... maybe Casey stole stuff from the managers office and came across the card... after all LE haven't found anyone who met this Nanny, or talked to the Nanny, not anyone. Which is sssooo on odd so many levels.

I remember that one of the photographer dudes said they lived with TonE in NY but I never recall who DJ is, the present roomie.

INteresting or nuts, not sure which, what was your experience?
My sister...dead for two months...thank g-d I got to the apartment after they removed the body. I will NEVER forget the odor that remained. (and she had mummified).

oops..just noticed no more Blink...sorry Blink...needed a TO from my computer. Belated nighty, night!

In his email to Fox News, he asked that he not be identified. He doesn't want his name associated with this case. Tonight, Steph Watts said that "DJ" didn't want to appear on camera, nor be identified.

I suspect that there's a lot of people who know Casey or were only casual acquaintances, who are now trying to distance themselves from her.

The roomie DJ says he last saw Caylee on June 13th. It was Friday 13th, a club night, and DJ decided not to go to the club that night. What DJ doesn't go to a club?

In his email to Fox News, he asked that he not be identified. He doesn't want his name associated with this case. Tonight, Steph Watts said that "DJ" didn't want to appear on camera, nor be identified.

I suspect that there's a lot of people who know Casey or were only casual acquaintances, who are now trying to distance themselves from her.

Right, and I don't blame him. But I thought we had uncovered who he was since Casey was playing Suzie Homemaker for him and Tony.

You know, maybe I haven't done this long enough, but for the life of me in my semi-normal brain I can't figure out the WHY of this. Why would you hurt your own child? All of the scenarios we've discussed here just don't feel right to me. There's something missing and I can't figure out what it is. It's driving me crazy.

ok, forgive me everyone.. but i was reading up on the Greta thread and noticed how everyone in there seemed to be saying how caylee was killed on this day or this day.. trying to figure it out.. so my question is, do we even know IF Caylee IS dead?????

Welcome MIM12 ! :)

That is a strange situation. LE contacted that Zenaida Gonzolas and showed her a picture of Casey and Caylee. She said she didn't recognize either of them and had never babysat. LE also showed Casey a picture of that Zenaida and Casey didn't recognize her. LE then proceeded to show Casey all the Zenaida Fernandez Gonzolas in their DAVID (Florida drivers licenses with picture ID) and Casey didn't recognize any of them.

Thanks....I try to catch up on everything posted but I must have missed that.

The roomie DJ says he last saw Caylee on June 13th. It was Friday 13th, a club night, and DJ decided not to go to the club that night. What DJ doesn't go to a club?
Good question...and we know that Caylee was with GM on the 15th. Does that mean GM had her for the weekend? So it was prior to June 13th that Casey AND Caylee were stopping by Tony's? Were they going back home then to sleep at GMs?

ok, forgive me everyone.. but i was reading up on the Greta thread and noticed how everyone in there seemed to be saying how caylee was killed on this day or this day.. trying to figure it out.. so my question is, do we even know IF Caylee IS dead?????
Know...we don't know. Welcome BTW to all new members!

ok so why is everyone refering to her as if she is?? i mean, unless we KNOW FOR SURE she is, i dont think we should be saying that she is.. we can maybe assume, but to say she is, imo, just isn't right, and isnt giving much hope to the fact that she could still possibly be alive..

I'm looking at the picture of Caylee where some say it looks like JP on the couch in the background. Where did that picture come from? And are there others in the sequence with that one that may lead anyone to think those were taken at Tony's? Personally, I would guess this particular one was taken at Tony's, specifically because it looks to be a purse and some girly stuff on the table in the living room there.

1b2b26f2.jpg

Hi Tigress,

Having worked in a club, I can tell you that, many times, DJ/bartending jobs are only 2 days a week. Most of the people at the club I worked for had 9-5 jobs. We called in occasionally when we were just exhausted and thought it would be slow that night. Fri. 13th is usually slow b/c ppl like to go out and find other stuff to get into. Usually, you have a back-up bartender for each (at big clubs) and a co-DJ and a back-up for them.

I can't slueth, but I can give my personal experiences. I hope this helps a little :)

ok so why is everyone refering to her as if she is?? i mean, unless we KNOW FOR SURE she is, i dont think we should be saying that she is.. we can maybe assume, but to say she is, imo, just isn't right, and isnt giving much hope to the fact that she could still possibly be alive..
I know we say from our heart we hope she will be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214