Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to the song on Lee's updated myspace. It reminds you that there is a family here looking for answers to why this precious child is missing. My heart breaks for Lee, who seems to be shouldering a great burden here. He has to try to find answers without alienating the one person who knows what really happened, and still try to man a search effort on the slim chance that his niece is somewhere alive and kidnapped.

IMO, until a body is recovered, there is still some small hope that Caylee is somewhere out there hoping someone will find her. If it were my child, I would exhaust every effort until I found her. I would not give up on the possibility that she might be alive.

I think there is still good reason to pray for her safe return to her family.

have a blessed night,

Reannan, we've been through how many cases on various boards. And we get it right alot. Is Caylee alive or dead? If so, accident or murder?

SuziQ, you are SO right. In fact, I keep thinking about the Devon Epps case. In that situation we had a Mother who murdered her child because she wanted to party with her friends without the nuisance of a child. Amanda Smith (Devon's Mother) made up a ridiculous story about a stupid carjacking by a knife wielding bushy headed stranger. I would bet you money if Casey ever produces a sketch of Zanaida, she will have bushy hair!!! They ALL give stories of bushy headed perpetrators!!! This current case is SO full of sociopathic tendancies that I just can't buy an accidental death. I truly believe an accidental death would have been spin doctored by a grand entrance to the ER carrying the body of her child and a story of a tiger that escaped from the zoo or something. OK....I have taken a nose dive into the head of a sociopath, so I am going to call it a night. I will try and check in at work tomorrow as work permits. Great work all of you. Stay focused and keep looking. You never know when you might make a connection that LE hasn't made. I really do think there are enough experienced people who do this routinely that value is added to cases like this.

The car was picked up on July 15th. In going through the car Cindy found a slip of paper with Amy's telephone and/or address, and that's how she found Casey. Amy was able to tell Cindy where Casey was.
I wonder what else was in that car. If Casey was spending a lot of time traipsing from crash pad to crash pad, there might have been a wealth of stuff in there - aside from her purse and Caylee's car seat.

I've always wondered about Amy's phone number being found on a scrap of paper - odd that she didn't seem to have the number of someone she was supposedly about to room with, and odd that she didn't just punch it into the phone and throw out the scrap (fortunately, as it turned out). Was Amy another one of her "new" friends?

I listened to the song on Lee's updated myspace. It reminds you that there is a family here looking for answers to why this precious child is missing. My heart breaks for Lee, who seems to be shouldering a great burden here. He has to try to find answers without alienating the one person who knows what really happened, and still try to man a search effort on the slim chance that his niece is somewhere alive and kidnapped.

IMO, until a body is recovered, there is still some small hope that Caylee is somewhere out there hoping someone will find her. If it were my child, I would exhaust every effort until I found her. I would not give up on the possibility that she might be alive.

I think there is still good reason to pray for her safe return to her family.

have a blessed night,
Have you got his myspace to we can hear the song?

I wonder what else was in that car. If Casey was spending a lot of time traipsing from crash pad to crash pad, there might have been a wealth of stuff in there - aside from her purse and Caylee's car seat.

I've always wondered about Amy's phone number being found on a scrap of paper - odd that she didn't seem to have the number of someone she was supposedly about to room with, and odd that she didn't just punch it into the phone and throw out the scrap (fortunately, as it turned out). Was Amy another one of her "new" friends?

Odd that Casey doesn't seem to know ANYONE's phone number. She is constantly asking for phone numbers!!! I find that odd. I guess I am just strange, or maybe just old school, in trying to remember the phone numbers of significant people in my life.

Hi Mimi!
I don't think that was any coincidence. Maybe it was really Casey who filled out that card to see the apartment, and used that name as an alias, way back when. I'd compare the handwriting.
It's so sad to see this all play out, and Casey behaving like a complete sociopath. (Or maybe that's what she wants people to think...trying to get psychiatric ward instead of jail.)

That's very interesting SS, maybe Casey has been using that name for awhile even before Caylee was missing.

I think from the interview amy is a long time friend. That is weird about the phone number. Maye she was giving the address and number out to someone else.

Odd that Casey doesn't seem to know ANYONE's phone number. She is constantly asking for phone numbers!!! I find that odd. I guess I am just strange, or maybe just old school, in trying to remember the phone numbers of significant people in my life.
Dyslexia, maybe?

The Fox producer is Steph Watts. He's been with Greta a long time, and usually is a lot better than he was tonight.
Thanks...sorry for messing up his name...you ever see that kids' show where they have the roving reporters?

Goodnight everyone. Stay focused, and be kind to each other. :bedtime:

I am one of the few I know who doesnt have a cell phone. My mom life REALLY is that boring;) But I do know all my close family and friends numbers off the top of my head.

Was it the phone number or address or both? She only knew her for 6 mos.

HI EVERYONE...I am a newbie here. Have been lurking for months and everyday since Caylee went missing.

This site is great and I love the thought provoking posts. They should put some of you on the payroll at NG and Fox.

I just wonder...does everyone think it is just coincidence that Casey took LE to the apt. that ZFG looked at earlier??

Welcome MIM12 ! :)

That is a strange situation. LE contacted that Zenaida Gonzolas and showed her a picture of Casey and Caylee. She said she didn't recognize either of them and had never babysat. LE also showed Casey a picture of that Zenaida and Casey didn't recognize her. LE then proceeded to show Casey all the Zenaida Fernandez Gonzolas in their DAVID (Florida drivers licenses with picture ID) and Casey didn't recognize any of them.

Was it the phone number or address or both? She only knew her for 6 mos.
I thought it was the phone number - Cindy called it and asked Amy if she knew where Casey was.

I have the impression she went to pick up Amy (from Ricardo's?) and that Amy took her to Casey (at Tony's?), but I can't remember why I think that.

Hey, since they were discussing that "letter" and the reporter stated that all the LE can do is ask for it, but the family does not have to give it over...

what if she confesses to everything in that letter that she is writing. what if her family continues to cover for her? LE cant put a warrant out for the letter, or charge wtih 'obstruction'? If they know that this "letter" is going out from casey soon, cant they read it before it goes out?

From what the reporter said, it makes it seem like that's the only way casey can communicate with her family without LE hearing anything about it. It doesn't seem right.

My understanding is unless the envelope is open when the letter is given to her attorney, it is not privelidged (sp) information.

IIRC, been using that alot tonight, all of the ZG's in the state of Florida database have been contacted and not one claimed to recognize Casey or Caylee, and Casey could not ID their pictures.
If this case goes on much longer we're going to have to think of something better than IIRC...like WTFK! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214