Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always had trouble accepting that as well. My thinking now is that she contributed to her death in some way. GPs seem resigned that Caylee is no longer here...goodness they're preparing for their daughter's trial IMO. BTW...IIRC...it's Zenaida with an a Zanaida...and I believe there was only one found...anybody remember where?

Kississime :)

:frown: Has anyone been to Lee's MySpace lately and heard his song? My daughter and I just listened to it and BAWLED - I do believe that Lee can barely bring himself to talk to Casey .... the difference in his voice is more than evident, IMO

Also I was wondering - George cleaned out the car so I'm sure the infamous pizza (and bag) with the maggots were taken in as well. The maggots could prove very telling as they can be tested and proven to be around dead body and if they were on the body I think they could even pull DNA from them.

It still bothers the hell outta me that George picked up the car at impound, drove it home, cleaned it out - HE HAD TO HAVE KNOWN AND SMELLED THAT SMELL - yet he has yet to say anything about it

I've wondered why a reward wasn't offered for the phone. It's possible that it was found and would be returned for the right amount of reward money.
All phone(s) could be in that pile of stuff at Tony's. (not really!)

Yes but I think it was that chucklehead pretending to be a journalist. She meant to say stain found in car. It is not established yet that it was blood. Let's not let the facts get in the way of a good story.

I think if you discussed on this site that Casey was a member of a band of gypsies that steals children at Disney, Fox would report it as scoop within 20 minutes

:Banane57:Actually, it would probably have to be reported that Casey stole children at Universal and sold them to a nefarious entity in the Sawgrass Apartments where all other evil events in Orlando take place. :bateyes:

I don't know...just know of the phone-to-computer experiment. Who was that who did that? Sorry, it's that time of night when my brain starts to turn to mush.

Mine too.

Is that the picture where Casey has short blonde hair? IMO, that pic is too old to have anything to do with recent events.

I'm not sure. It's in Caseys Photobucket account. The first pic in the first album has a picture of Casey sitting at a bar table with a 22 ounce beer bottle and a phone - a Samsung Black Jack? Does this look like a current pic or not? I know she said the phone wasn't more than 1 1/2 weeks old. I'm sure that's 1 1/2 weeks before jail time.

It was SMELL of human decomp - that's what cadavar dogs "hit" on. The actual chemicals are putracine and cadavarine - and those are what make up the smell

Yes but I think it was that chucklehead pretending to be a journalist. She meant to say stain found in car. It is not established yet that it was blood. Let's not let the facts get in the way of a good story.

I think if you discussed on this site that Casey was a member of a band of gypsies that steals children at Disney, Fox would report it as scoop within 20 minutes

I knew I'd heard her correctly & thought hmmmm wonder when that was proven???

My only thought is " who called it decomp?" I don't recall LE every using the word. Substance or some other word, but not decomp?????I don't know.

The description of the smell in the car that rings like a bell in my head is from Cindy - SHE said it smelled like a "dead body" in one of the 911 calls! :puke:

I'm not sure. It's in Caseys Photobucket account. The first pic in the first album has a picture of Casey sitting at a bar table with a 22 ounce beer bottle and a phone - a Samsung Black Jack? Does this look like a current pic or not? I know she said the phone wasn't more than 1 1/2 weeks old. I'm sure that's 1 1/2 weeks before jail time.

I'm pretty sure that she meant that the phone was a week and a half old when Caylee went missing, otherwise it would have made no sense for the babysitters info to be in that phone. And regardless of whether or not she is a killer, she is too smart to make a comment like that, it would have been immediately caught.

Where and when did the DJ retract the statement about Casey telling him about Caylees fathers death?

My only thought is " who called it decomp?" I don't recall LE every using the word. Substance or some other word, but not decomp?????I don't know.

At the first bond hearing, the detective on the stand (a former homicide detective) said that the odor in the car was the smell of decomposition.

Cindy did...a nurse, right? Well, said it smelled like a damn dead body. Same thing. Before she realized her granddaughter was missing and it might just implicate her daughter. Now, it smells like rotten pizza. Not that Cindy is an expert. I know that. But, all the experts say 'Once you have smelled decomp, you will never forget it. It is like nothing else.'

Also I was wondering - George cleaned out the car so I'm sure the infamous pizza (and bag) with the maggots were taken in as well. The maggots could prove very telling as they can be tested and proven to be around dead body and if they were on the body I think they could even pull DNA from them.

It still bothers the hell outta me that George picked up the car at impound, drove it home, cleaned it out - HE HAD TO HAVE KNOWN AND SMELLED THAT SMELL - yet he has yet to say anything about it

Man, I just thought about maggots. I guess it was Cindy who mentioned pizza & maggots but I know from experience that pizza dries up after a while. The maggots had to get into the trunk some how, but not by old pizza, but something more organic.

I don't think this has been answered yet though I've asked several times....

When was the car picked up from impound?? They were notified on the 30th...when was it actually picked up?

Man, I just thought about maggots. I guess it wa Cindy who mentioned pizza & maggots but I know from experience that pizza dries up after a while. The maggots had to get into the trunk some how, but not by old pizza, but something more organic.
exactly and the "talk" tonight about the car "evidence" makes me wonder if LE did get their hands on those maggots. Could be this case is proven by a bunch of maggots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RabbitB