Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
$1,000 really doesn't last that long if you're eating out every meal and clubbing all weekend. Drinks in clubs can be really expensive - meals out in Florida aren't cheap. I don't see her doing the .99 cent McDonald's menu every meal. Whatever social drugs she may have bought (xanax, ecstasy, etc.) Gasoline to keep the roads hot all the time - cell phone bills. My daughter's cell phone bill is $150 a month with all the extras she has on her phone plan... I see her as the type that would hit the nail salon regularly for nails and pedi's. I just think she flew through money in her pretense to have this great job and have everything she wants.

I agree with you. I live in Florida and Orlando especially drinking in the clubs can run up a serious tab. I wonder if LE discovered any receipts from those days when she stole the money. It would give a clue as to what areas she was in when Caylee went missing. Considering there are major bodies of water over there, it wouldn't surprise me if that's where Caylee ended up. :(

something bothering me have there been no search warrants in this case?

I will post this here and on the media thread.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395774,00.html

It's called the 33-day rule. It's meant to prevent defendants who simply can't post bail from being held behind bars indefinitely. In the case of Casey Anthony, it means if the state attorney doesn't file child neglect and interfering with an investigation charges in the next 17 days, she'll be released on her own recognizance.

In the bedroom tour Cindy gave it would have been very telling if Casey's closet was basically bare. These are the little things that as they come out Cindy covers and makes excuses for, that as of June 15th was part of Cindy's true belief. Same goes for her July 3rd posting on myspace, today it means something far different from what it implied back then, to her. Her new truth is defend Casey.

These are the questions that I believe LE have all the answers to already with or without Cindy's forthcoming to the media.

Blink I agree with you, Cindy is telling more inconsistencies every day,I don't understand why she would have that, it sure doesn't make Casey look more innocent.

Breaking news on FOX

CSI van at the Anthony's house.

(The real one, not the David Caruso one.)

Crime scene lab at the Anthony house

Has anyone(LE) verified that Casey left her purse in the car? I think Cindy made it up to trivialize the leaving of the carseat.
OMG....CSI at Anthony house!!

csi just showed up at the anthony's home. its on fox.

edit: lol. too late

CSI on scene, I hear a confession from someone, at anthony's

CSI trucks are at the home of the grandparents. Oh my.

Scheduled interview w/Padilla not happening.

OCSO CSI is at the Anthony home now, and the Anthonys are NOT there.

It's gonna heat up today, I'm guessing.

Possible that forensics came back?

Padilla is NOT taking calls.

Tune to Fox...it's going to be a busy day in this case, I'm guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214