Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been two weeks since the BY was searched. It has to be something important. What possible evidence could be in the house??? I don't trust that Cindy hasn't gotten rid of every shred of evidence there might have been by now.
Remember Cindy saying that she'd kept all of Casey's "stuff" out for two weeks before finally putting it away?

Could it be that LE never collected the contents of the car that were cleaned out by the parents?

The Anthony's are not home.... The anthonys were at the sheriff's department when CSI arrived.... they don't know if they are waiting for them to come home or if they have a warrant?? Fox is about to find out the info...

This is no accident that they are at Sheriff office this am

The van pulled into the street, unmarked LE car showed up with George, everyone got out, took empty crime scene bags, went in through garage.

Before they left, George Anthony returned home in an unmarked county car. Then crime scene techs went into the garage with empty paper bags. Also went to back yard.

Then everyone got back in cars, and left...including Anthony.

Went into backyard, they came out after 5 minutes, everyone got into their vehicles and they all left.

I have said from the beginning I think she was planning to use the ole carjacking ruse- ...

I have always thought this is what she had planned. She had some socializing to do over the weekend and just didn't get her plan into action before the car was towed. IIRC the car was towed three days after being abandoned. When the gm found and confronted her she couldn't use this plan and went with the kidnapping scenario. I differ from your thoughts though in that I feel she left Caylees body in the car.

came in, unmarked car with investigators, take evidence out of garage-
CSI there 5 minutes- GP gave it up, mo GM, could be they squeezed them today and they had no choice but to give it up

was someone in the front room of the house looked like someone walking around in the front room

I have always thought this is what she had planned. She had some socializing to do over the weekend and just didn't get her plan into action before the car was towed. IIRC the car was towed three days after being abandoned. When the gm found and confronted her she couldn't use this plan and went with the kidnapping scenario. I differ from your thoughts though in that I feel she left Caylees body in the car.

Do you mean it was in the car and the GP's disposed of it?

did anyone else hear the helicopter above the reporter when it was on Fox?

on pins and needles here...

I thought the grandparents were supposed to be at some benefit for Caylee today? Strange...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214