Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did they need George? What did he ID that they retrieved?

$1,000 really doesn't last that long if you're eating out every meal and clubbing all weekend. Drinks in clubs can be really expensive - meals out in Florida aren't cheap. I don't see her doing the .99 cent McDonald's menu every meal. Whatever social drugs she may have bought (xanax, ecstasy, etc.) Gasoline to keep the roads hot all the time - cell phone bills. My daughter's cell phone bill is $150 a month with all the extras she has on her phone plan... I see her as the type that would hit the nail salon regularly for nails and pedi's. I just think she flew through money in her pretense to have this great job and have everything she wants.

Who's to say she wasn't a high priced call girl? I don't mean thousands for a trick, but maybe hundreds for keeping older men company. Perhaps this is how she became pregnant and doesn't want anyone to know about. In order to pay for all the things she did and wanted she needed money from somewhere. I believe the child is dead but who is to say she didn't sell the child for thousands of dollars which is why she was spending like a drunken sailor. Just a theory. Again I think Caylee is gone but this other thought is something to think about.

Me thinks George is finally "spilling the beans" - funny he was in unmarked car with no Cindy in sight. Wonder if he put some type of "key evidence" away (maybe in some corner of the garage" and told no one - at least so far. Once FBI is involved you can't hide, lie, or conceal and he knows this.

Why only George??? Where is Cindy? Do you suppose they have arrested her for obstruction?

I believe they have more than a possible obstruction charge looming if it is physical evidence related- obstruction is not that easy to charge someone in a MP case, at the state level anyway

I am wondering, as I have from the beginning, if all the trouble in the anthony household..filing for divorce ect., is because George could see what was going on with Casey for years and Cindy just keep living in denial???

I think that today just might be the day! I am praying that it is.
Last night while I was TRYING to go to sleep I was thinking,... here the whole world is wondering where this poor little girl is and some of us are having a hard time sleeping and I bet CASEY ISN'T HAVING A HARD TIME SLEEPING! I bet she sleeps just fine! *puke*

Are we sticking with the story that Jesse heard Caylee on the 24th JUne. true or false.

Has anyone(LE) verified that Casey left her purse in the car? I think Cindy made it up to trivialize the leaving of the carseat.
OMG....CSI at Anthony house!!

I wander if Cindy did this type of trivializing with people and their medical problems.... wander if that is why she did "paperwork" in the office?? Maybe one too many patients said, "Get that woman away from me!". I bet she never accepts the blame for anything...

Oooo fox is back....CSI left...??? They said they were only there a few minutes...no one is talking to fox to tell them what is going on....fox says they spent 5 or 6 minutes in back yard... fox is frustrated they can't find out what is going on. They think something was said at meeting with sheriff today that prompted them to go to house to verify something..?? Fox says, the anthonys may have said at that meeting that prompted this quick search... they came with empty bags and went in the bag yard and may have retrieved something ??... hmm... possible soil samples, fox speculates.

Me thinks George is finally "spilling the beans" - funny he was in unmarked car with no Cindy in sight. Wonder if he put some type of "key evidence" away (maybe in some corner of the garage" and told no one - at least so far. Once FBI is involved you can't hide, lie, or conceal and he knows this.

I've thought all along that Casey has probably NEVER solved her own problems, her daddy, her brother, her men always someone cleaned up her messes and I think she left that baby in the trunk and "someone" else disposed of Caylee....

in this case no one knows what is TRUE or FALSE,... wait let me rephrase that,.. ONLY CASEY KNOWS WHAT IS TRUE AND FALSE!

Are we sticking with the story that Jesse heard Caylee on the 24th JUne. true or false.
It "seems" LE has ruled that out - and I noticed the missing date on the website has changed since yesterday from June 9th to June 15 (or was it 16)

I think that today just might be the day! I am praying that it is.
Last night while I was TRYING to go to sleep I was thinking,... here the whole world is wondering where this poor little girl is and some of us are having a hard time sleeping and I bet CASEY ISN'T HAVING A HARD TIME SLEEPING! I bet she sleeps just fine! *puke*

I'm with you there...this is the first time I have cried over a case....

Again, George knows that the consequences for lying to the FBI or being less than forthcoming is a much bigger ballgame than with LEO.
I have thought that George had covered up the smell in the trunk as much as he could that very evening.
Little Caylees body could have been in that trunk when he drove the car home.
IMO.

I'M goin with Caylee disappearing between 16th-20th JUne

is it still on tv???? what's going on????? RAH, how I wish I was at home now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads