• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I JUST am remembering a dream I had as I was waking up this morning. It was about sweet Caylee. I do think we will know a lot more soon.

I think he meant to say "went through the garage", not "garbage." At least that was what I heard on the original guy's (the hairbrusher) report. Through the garage. Correct me if I am wrong.

He said "garbage," but he could have meant "garage."

Fox is theorizing thatthey may have taken soil samples...definite suspicion in the back yard. I wonder if you have to go through the garage to get to the back yard?

Fox is saying that the back yard was definitely the point of interest.

My guess: forensics came back on the shovel today. And possibly more.

Cindy has done everything she could for 21/2 to get the attention off of Casey,I do think that she has been aware of the probability of her daughters involvement whether an accident or intentional,she is doing nothing but trying to save Casey.

I read that discussion late last night when I got up this morning. That could very well be a huge possibility. I find it hard that George - being ex-LE - that he would have disposed on poor little Caylee and NOT say a word.

Went through the garbage - possibly looking for those maggots. I do believe those would have "hatched" or "morphed" into flies by now.

I know, but the whole family would have had to agree to stick to the story that the babysitter had taken Caylee. Remember the call between Cindy and Casey where she said something to the effect of, "Mom, are you kidding me?What do you mean you don't know what my involement is?" Casey really may not know where Caylee's body is.
I stick to George removing evidence from the trunk and attempting to clean it up.
IMO, I think that at least George (and probably Cindy) knows where Caylee's body is.

Fox are waiting on more answers...
Just in.. from fox.....they say they went in through garage into back yard where they collected something.. george was with them... they still don't know what....

Is this an excuse to get Cindy alone??
I send my husband to grocery when I need to be alone... is this the sheriff's office trying to get alone time with Cindy to see if she gives more info without george there?? or maybe hoping George will do some talking in the ride to their house???

Another woman got out of the car that George was in - long hair, wearing jeans

undercover cop

Fox is the only network who covers any of these criminal cases substantially from morning to night. It's my main source for crimes like these. Hope this isn't a random search to scare the family. I hope there is something they're onto.

I seriously believe this was not random.

:eek: Fox back on CSI came with empty bag, and left with full??? Lordy, if this whole family has been covering up, this thing could be BIG!

If the entire family has been found to be covering up the crime, do any of you believe they'll be charged? And are those charges felonies or not?

Sry if this was already discussed..I'm so lost in all these threads...I was just wondering if the keys were also left in the car when it was abandoned? If so the car-jacking theory could be even more plausible...

Maybe George was there to open up the garage - he used the keypad to lift the door.

I had heard maybe LE had a warrant, but i'm also thinking that George said, yes you can search my home again and I will take you there kind of thing. IMO

CSI was not in there long enough to be looking around. I believe that George had "something" in the garages in bags and took them right to it. THEY wanted the FBI in there and THEY GOT IT! What I don't think they expected was that FBI interrogators are highly skilled in getting the truth out of people.

As far as the speculation about the body being in the car when it was abandoned... didn't the car sit at the towing place for a few days before the parents were notified?

It was at the tow yard for, I believe, two weeks before pick up. But, the car was picked up three days after being abandoned; they would not necessarily had to go into the car to tow it, and after placing it in the tow yard the next person to go into it would have been the grandfather.

He said "garbage," but he could have meant "garage."

Fox is theorizing thatthey may have taken soil samples...definite suspicion in the back yard. I wonder if you have to go through the garage to get to the back yard?

Fox is saying that the back yard was definitely the point of interest.

My guess: forensics came back on the shovel today. And possibly more.

Because of the high fence.

Just speculation:

Cindy and George evidently have marital problems. So there's some distance there between them.

Cindy has been the main spokesperson for the family. George has been virtually silent.

George has a history of work in Law Enforcement. He knew what it means to lie to the FBI, and he's going to cover his *advertiser censored*...let Cindy sink with Casey...he's jumping ship.

Pure speculation--just my opinion.

It is SOP in interrogation procedures to separate the interrogees and then come back together to compare what each said. I didn't get that impression from the 6 hour ordeal on Wednesday - but they may have.

Yes, they are saying they went into the backyard - maybe soil samples are back - but they also said the bags were "full" - soil samples don't take up THAT MUCH room. I mean you don't need a bucket full of dirt. They had to have gotten something else - HEY! - maybe the "returned" gas cans as well?

I know, but the whole family would have had to agree to stick to the story that the babysitter had taken Caylee. Remember the call between Cindy and Casey where she said something to the effect of, "Mom, are you kidding me?What do you mean you don't know what my involement is?" Casey really may not know where Caylee's body is.
I stick to George removing evidence from the trunk and attempting to clean it up.
IMO, I think that at least George (and probably Cindy) knows where Caylee's body is.
Thank you! My first thought(which I should always stick to and don't) was that when Casey said "What do you mean you don't know what my involvement is?" That was an important statement.
Since we are all just speculating here something just came to me.
When Cindy said last night "You are all going to owe my daughter an apology" Could it be that CINDY is the one who killed Caylee??

Just speculation:

Cindy and George evidently have marital problems. So there's some distance there between them.

Cindy has been the main spokesperson for the family. George has been virtually silent.

George has a history of work in Law Enforcement. He knew what it means to lie to the FBI, and he's going to cover his *advertiser censored*...let Cindy sink with Casey...he's jumping ship.

Pure speculation--just my opinion.
I think you may be right. I noticed, for whatever reason, that George is the one who filed for divorce..not Cindy. Cindy just appears to be a really lose canon. IMHO

if LE wasn't there but 5 minutes, then they went there knowing what they were going to bring out in those bags.....

If the entire family has been found to be covering up the crime, do any of you believe they'll be charged? And are those charges felonies or not?

You are joking, right.
Of course covering up a death would be a felony, as far as i know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members