Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of things could be removed from the house and shed, things like trash bag rolls to compare with other bags found or plastic storage boxes. I have to say, the Anthony family keeps a very organized looking home, must be easy for the police to search.

I was thinking the same thing... I'm sitting here thinking - Gosh, I haven't done much housework since this case started.... its so distracting and leaves me very anxious for the case to be resolved... I can't concentrate. How in the heck does Cindy manage to keep everything so neat?? :confused:

THanks FL- what are you doing later, could you manage a few drive bys and keep us posted??

LOL, we'd have to bail out our on WS'er for loitering or something//

Thanks for checking

Sometimes bail in Orlando is really high too.

:waitasec: Actually they printed and handed out huge numbers of fliers. They set up a 15 person call center. They paid for an electronic phone campaign that has called over 250,000 people in florida. They are on TV every day which frankly is by far the way to reach the most people. They put up billboards. They solicited donations which have led to big reward money.

Is any body physically searching for Caylee? I guess they wouldn't because they believe she is alive? I am trying to figure out why no searches are being done. I hear they are but not being announced? I am confused about this. We wrote LE offering help w/searches and we have got no response.

WHERE IS CAYLEE???

Tupp? Your theory?

No, they were with the OCSD, but right after CSI showed up, an unmarked car brought GEORGE ONLY and he opened the garage and they went in via the garage.

Thanks TB.

I was looking through the pictures and one of the brown paper bags almost looks like it has a carseat in it. On the other hand, it looks too small to be a carseat.

Do you think that this is just a wild goose chase on LE's part to give the public and media something to stew over?

:waitasec: Actually they printed and handed out huge numbers of fliers. They set up a 15 person call center. They paid for an electronic phone campaign that has called over 250,000 people in florida. They are on TV every day which frankly is by far the way to reach the most people. They put up billboards. They solicited donations which have led to big reward money.

But they have not pysically searched under every rock, behind every tree, knocked on every door, etc...

If I were Cindy I would tell reporters they could talk to me as soon as they started physically searching for my granddaughter with me. I would not be giving out "free" interviews--they would ahve to work for them!

Ok, when I look at the female officers bag, there is something heavy in the bottom of it. She has the handle rolled up - and when I think about it, that's what I do when I have something heavy in a bag. It gives extra support so that the bag doesn't tear. The gentleman definitely is carrying something light. (no double rolling for the handle)

check these photos out.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17062921/detail.html

You know, since yesterday I had the feeling that the FBI meeting was one of humoring the GPS (and perhaps all of us/media). Wasn't it Cindy that said they didn't really ask any questions...just went over what they already knew...catching some newbies up to speed? Her whole demeanor was different last night. Like "See, I wanted the FBI involved and here they're talking to me". Perhaps, she felt as if they legitimizing her thoughts, concerns. Good PR move if you ask me. I don't doubt for one moment that they haven't been involved from the onset. They're handling the forensics afterall.

Yes RR I very much agree, and think the timing wa important to today's developments.. Im guessing whatever they did "offer" to FBI was solicited by them based on verified info from LE, in essence ask them to talk about what we know not to be true.. very different situation then.

Amen!!! My thoughts exactly! I'm a grandmother of a precious 21 mo old - if she went missing, I'd be knocking on every door and business in this state and the next until my knuckles bled, taping fliers on anything that was in my way - even people's foreheads if they didn't move fast enough, standing in intersections stopping cars and handing them fliers, and walking through every field, bog, mudhole, pond, woods, creek bed - any where looking for any kind of clue of a child being there anywhere.

You would do that because you follow crime and have seen how to search. These are people who most likely do not follow crime and do not have the same knowledge as folks on this board. Even Gps LE experience was 20 years ago and my my how mp cases have changed in the past 20 years. My mother would not go out and search in woods and would not have the vaguest idea what to do. This is my opinion.

The court summary for Casey now shows Baez and office of public defender as attorney. Maybe it was there before but I missed seeing the public defender?

Also shows 7/31/08 motion to withdrawal - wonder if Baez is getting ready to be taken off this case?
Busylady, I've been looking for this but can't find it on the osco site here:
http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

Could you link it?

We have heard a lot of speculation on the car seat. There has to be one, but do we know anything for sure about it?

It doesn't look bulky enough to be a car seat. Its not poking out enough at the bottom...

But they have not pysically searched under every rock, behind every tree, knocked on every door, etc...

If I were Cindy I would tell reporters they could talk to me as soon as they started physically searching for my granddaughter with me. I would not be giving out "free" interviews--they would ahve to work for them!

Additionally there was incorrect phone numbers on the flyer and when an actual WS'er called and let them know in addition to LE, they told the poster that they would change it and the missing date, this has never been done. LE has come right out and say that they are attempting to divert calls to Cindy..

I tend to think that the things in the bags are the things that Cindy complained that had not been taken the other night. Also, the item in the one bag might be a backpack?

I am trying to catch up could there have been a pool flotation device in that bag?

I agree...I have seen fliers in every restaurant and location I've been in around Orlando pretty much.

Ok, when I look at the female officers bag, there is something heavy in the bottom of it. She has the handle rolled up - and when I think about it, that's what I do when I have something heavy in a bag. It gives extra support so that the bag doesn't tear. The gentleman definitely is carrying something light. (no double rolling for the handle)

check these photos out.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17062921/detail.html

That's what I was thinking, something heavy therefore bag doubled rather than it being a handle. Soil sample (if there is one) in plastic bag then into 1st (light looking) bag for concealment. Thanks again for that slideshow link.

Cindy was using the media to find Caylee?? Where was the heartfelt plea to the "kidnapper" to let Caylee come home?? Seems to me, from what I've observed, Cindy has spent her precious media access whining and b*#ching and moaning ABOUT the media! And, defending her spawns lies! She told the Fox crew that it was their fault that Caylee wasn't home!! When did she get her half-truth, puzzle solving self over to Sawgrass to hang fliers?? Has she reached out to TES, etc.?? Her "woe is me" act leaves me cold. spit!
My prayers and thoughts are with Caylee...always have been. But I just had to say, ITA!!!

It doesn't look bulky enough to be a car seat. Its not poking out enough at the bottom...

Right. To me it looks like a campers backpack (metal frame) or one of those papoose things parents hook on their backs to carry their kids in. JMO

THanks FL- what are you doing later, could you manage a few drive bys and keep us posted??

LOL, we'd have to bail out our on WS'er for loitering or something//

LOL

No problem.... we'll hire some Hooter Girls & raise money for FL's bail. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads