Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec: Actually they printed and handed out huge numbers of fliers.

Fliers that contained inaccurate information - fliers that never even made their way to the apartment complex where Caylee was supposedly last seen????

It doesn't look bulky enough to be a car seat. Its not poking out enough at the bottom...

I agree, I keep thinking a childs toy or pool toy the only thing that I can come up with is maybe a childs lawnchair kind of thing.

Additionally there was incorrect phone numbers on the flyer and when an actual WS'er called and let them know in addition to LE, they told the poster that they would change it and the missing date, this has never been done. LE has come right out and say that they are attempting to divert calls to Cindy..

Correction: They number on the fliers was always right it was the website that was wrong. The date has always been an issue on the fliers and the website. The website was totally changed last night.

I do not think it is a carseat. It may be a booster seat for an older todler, but I dont think that is what Caylees main carseat looked like. In this pic it looks like a bulky older baby/toddler seat.
530ig0.jpg

I think it is pretty similar to this one.http://common.csnstores.com/common/products/ERB/ERB1021_l.jpg

THanks FL- what are you doing later, could you manage a few drive bys and keep us posted??

LOL, we'd have to bail out our on WS'er for loitering or something//

Thanks for checking

LOL...well if the helicopters are out and about on my way home when I have to drive past the Anthony's home, I'll let you guys know. Pretty much I notice they are only out when it's some big breaking news about to hit.

Correction: They number on the fliers was always right it was the website that was wrong. The date has always been an issue on the fliers and the website. The website was totally changed last night.

Thank you for the clarification absolut.

hey...does anyone think LE is trying to throw off a true possible kidnapper by making him/her think LE is convinced Casey killed Caylee? Just my optimism speaking...

:waitasec: Actually they printed and handed out huge numbers of fliers. They set up a 15 person call center. They paid for an electronic phone campaign that has called over 250,000 people in florida. They are on TV every day which frankly is by far the way to reach the most people. They put up billboards. They solicited donations which have led to big reward money.

That reward....

for the safe return of Caylee.

If I were in their position, I might be asking for 'ANY info that leads to finding Caylee.'

The seat part would jut out more and would be much bigger and bulkier that what she's carrying. Whatever she has more symmetry.

I was thinking the same thing... I'm sitting here thinking - Gosh, I haven't done much housework since this case started.... its so distracting and leaves me very anxious for the case to be resolved... I can't concentrate. How in the heck does Cindy manage to keep everything so neat?? :confused:

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who has neglected everything else since this case originated.... I do the absolute minimum at the house (and work, lately - which is NOT good!) as I know that no matter how much time I spend on here, I'll ALWAYS be behind and I don't want to miss the BREAKING NEWS.

I do not think it is a carseat. It may be a booster seat for an older todler, but I dont think that is what Caylees main carseat looked like. In this pic it looks like a bulky older baby/toddler seat.
530ig0.jpg

I think it is pretty similar to this one.http://common.csnstores.com/common/products/ERB/ERB1021_l.jpg

If you look at the photo of where the garage door is opening....but not completely you can see that whatever is in the bag has "legs" so to speak...either its the sides of a carseat, or another handle...but whatever it is, it is symmetrical on both sides on the bottom. Does anybody else see this?

local6.com says it was most likely clothing taken in the search today for evidence.

That reward....

for the safe return of Caylee.

If I were in their position, I might be asking for 'ANY info that leads to finding Caylee.'

The money is from the exotic car co. It is very difficult to get a reward with that wording unless it is all family and fund money.

I would assume that LE would use a digging tool similar to one that is commonly used by the military called a "K" tool, it is very small and collaspable. But then I'm reminded what Felix Unger said about using the term 'ASSUME'..

hey...does anyone think LE is trying to throw off a true possible kidnapper by making him/her think LE is convinced Casey killed Caylee? Just my optimism speaking...

If she was kidnapped, why don't they use the $225 reward money as a ransom and offer this to the kidnappers to bring her home????????

No, the police are not playing games here. Not with a precious little life on the line.

Don't be confused about soil samples. FBI isn't necessarily going to dig with a shovel and scoop some dirt into a bag. Soil samples (where I've personally seen) could be collected by a small instrument they would have been carrying concealed in a separate container. The soil sample taken would be put into it's own container then placed into this possibly standard size bag.

I have never heard of that tactic in a real case but, I have seen similar on TV and such. Again in this case nothing would really suprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth