Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone find this on the web in case fox doesn't show it all?

any chance the news conference will have an online stream??? i'm at work and really want to hear it.

They know something and went to that house very specifically to corroborate.....It reminds me of the Peterson. They did the same thing as they were closing in on him. Went back to the house a couple of times. Something in those forensics and time line has them closing in on Little Miss Liar!

While I may not agree with you mom_of_five, I certainly admire your optimism and your resolve at believing your theories! (And yes, I truly meant that, it's not sarcastic). =)

Thanks...I realize that theory is shredded more and more with each passing moment, but I'm REALLY hoping Caylee's alive...just like I know everyone here is...

They reportedly were looking for some VERY specific things in the house/yard, thus the quick in and out (based on what the guy talking to Shep on FNC seemed to have found out from authorities)

How could they pick up dirt in ten minutes? They were in and out of that house. Maybe they took the stones.

Maybe the person who said that they collected dirt meant it euphamisticly. You know, like they've got the "dirt", or hard evidence, to charge Casey for her involvement in the disappearance of Caylee.

Susan

I have no prediction (other than the obvious) but my stomach hurts just waiting for the news conference!

Americas Most Wanted will have a segment on this case on Saturday.

I am gonna let this thread keep running until conference is over, then I'll start a new one.

*praying for answers*

Was it stated that the news conference would be at 3PM EDT? It is after 3 now.

predictions?
I think they can confirm Caylee dead, via DNA, and are arresting Mom for homicide

Yeah I thought that since day one and I am Sure LE has as well.
They can see though Crap (casey)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member