Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
has anybody noticed there are 377 people reading the thread today?

The side of yard they were in was NOT the side where the dogs alerted (near the playhouse) but rather the OPPOSITE side by the shed.

hey...does anyone think LE is trying to throw off a true possible kidnapper by making him/her think LE is convinced Casey killed Caylee? Just my optimism speaking...

I meant to reply to your post awhile ago :), just trying to catch up here, and take care of a million other things going on in my house today, lol.

As to your post, IMO I wouldn't be surprised. My late Father-in-law was a longtime police captain, and I do remember he and other LE doing similar things like that (in talking to the press), when it came to a crime case.

:waitasec: Actually they printed and handed out huge numbers of fliers. They set up a 15 person call center. They paid for an electronic phone campaign that has called over 250,000 people in florida. They are on TV every day which frankly is by far the way to reach the most people. They put up billboards. They solicited donations which have led to big reward money.
Curious, Cindy did all this?
As all is necessary to locating a missing child, we (myself) included could not understand why there weren't any organized SEARCHES...and I believe that is what the poster is referring to....going out and actually SEARCHING!

I know I may be very late on posting this, but I was just looking at the men carry the brown bags with evidence. To me, one of them CERTAINLY looks like a car seat. Infact, I'm not a big betting person, but I'd be willing to bet on that.

is it possible that they do indeed have Caylee's body and now is when they are gonna announce it?

A last minute press conference? This is going to be HUGE. Its very Ominous. Poor little baby Caylee...I'm so sorry for you. So sorry.

is there a link for the press confernce? Thanks

Anybody feeling like I want to know but dont want to know?

Is any body physically searching for Caylee? I guess they wouldn't because they believe she is alive? I am trying to figure out why no searches are being done. I hear they are but not being announced? I am confused about this. We wrote LE offering help w/searches and we have got no response.

WHERE IS CAYLEE???

Tupp? Your theory?

I think the GPS aren't searching for a body because they think she's alive (or at least did before today - now I'm not sure) so they are trying to get her picture out. I think she's dead. I tend to think that Casey did it all by herself so I think she did something simple/easy but I don't have a theory as to what. I bet the police are actually doing some searching covertly.

I think this is it guys - wonder if GP's have left the house? Haven't heard that yet.

C'mon - its 3:06 - they always do this - say 3:00 and then take 20 - 30 minutes getting everything in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91