Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey...does anyone think LE is trying to throw off a true possible kidnapper by making him/her think LE is convinced Casey killed Caylee? Just my optimism speaking...

I have seriously considered this theory as well...

FNC saying press conference from OCSD at top of the hour (in 5 minutes) 3 pm ET

Is it safe to come out yet? ;)

News conference at 3:00pm...per FOX

I agree, I keep thinking a childs toy or pool toy the only thing that I can come up with is maybe a childs lawnchair kind of thing.

Do any of the newer strollers collapse down THAT small?

Could they have taken the/a shovel? Other types of tools?

The Anthony's sure have a tidy garage... I could use them over at my place. :crazy:

fox says the sheriff department is to have a news conference coming up. I am sure this will be posted 10 times by all of us=)

lOOK AT THIS INFO AT LOCAL 6.COM

FBI Interview

FBI agents spoke with Cindy Anthony for six hours as a national search continues for the child.

"I think it went very well," grandmother Cindy Anthony said during a nationally televised interview. "It's always good to know that there is more people looking for Caylee. I mean that's our whole focus, to find Caylee."

Anthony recently said she thinks she knows what happened to Caylee.

"It's making sense," Cindy Anthony said. "I've been saying over and over again, pieces are starting to come together."

But Orange County sheriff's Deputy Carlos Padilla said Cindy Anthony has not shared her theories with detectives.

"What we want to say to her and to rest of the family is please share the information with us, anybody," Padilla said. "I know I don't know (where Caylee is). I just met with the detectives this afternoon and they didn't say anything about her having any information that right now would help us locate Caylee any quicker."

If she was kidnapped, why don't they use the $225 reward money as a ransom and offer this to the kidnappers to bring her home????????

No, the police are not playing games here. Not with a precious little life on the line.

Because maybe the kidnappers are smart enough to realize they won't leave with the money....?

I do agree about a precious life being at stake...and that can certainly go both ways.

hey...does anyone think LE is trying to throw off a true possible kidnapper by making him/her think LE is convinced Casey killed Caylee? Just my optimism speaking...

While I may not agree with you mom_of_five, I certainly admire your optimism and your resolve at believing your theories! (And yes, I truly meant that, it's not sarcastic). =)

AND NOT talking to the one who could really tell them right where to go

Remember how angry Cindy was that they arrested Casey so quickly, before she could get more information from her? I think you could give this girl 100 more days and she wouldn't tell squat.

Does anyone know if the grandparents have left the house for the benefit yet? If it starts at 4pm in Daytona they won't get there in time if they haven't left yet. Especially with the Friday afternoon fun that is I-4.

:waitasec: Actually they printed and handed out huge numbers of fliers. They set up a 15 person call center. They paid for an electronic phone campaign that has called over 250,000 people in florida. They are on TV every day which frankly is by far the way to reach the most people. They put up billboards. They solicited donations which have led to big reward money.

and none of the fliers were put at Sawgrass apts where it was said that casey dropped caylee off at.

This confrence was not preschedualed. It was spur of the moment!

predictions?
I think they can confirm Caylee dead, via DNA, and are arresting Mom for homicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487