Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When they collect evidence, don't they ONLY put one item per bag? If that's the case, they only took 2 things. One of those bags is obvious that it's something with a more square appearance. No one ever knew what the gas cans looked like or if they were identical.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? I woke up at 4 also and I had a dream about Caylee crying. I woke up crying myself!!!! OMG I have goosebumps!

No I wish I were kidding, it was exactly 4:00 am EST and I looked right at the alarm clock and thought that was the most realistic dream. I couldn't go back to sleep. I kept thinking maybe she is out there somewhere and will be okay. Maybe she is in hiding because she witnessed a murder done by Casey and her friends and can talk? Maybe they think she will forget about it after awhile and can then come back. I just want her to be okay.

This may have been gone over but I can't find a separate thread for it: In the state of Florida, does a defendant need 2 defense attorneys in a death penalty case. I seem to remember that in some states it is required.

Do you mean the state requires 2 prosecutors on a DP case?
I am not aware of any state that requires a specific amount of defense attorneys for any case? Maybe I misunderstood your question?

Has anyone been watching msnbc this morning? The reporter at the anthony home just said that another Fox reporter covering the case said they had never seen the anthony's so unhappy. something is going down today. I just got online here so don't know what you are discussing but I am sure you have seen LE taking out big bags.
Wonder if this ties in with the statements made on the news shows last night about the car forensic results being expected "within hours".

When you have

1. Cadaver dogs hitting on the car and backyard.

2. A little girl missing for 6 weeks.

1+2 usually does not equal a good result.

I agree. I have always thought if there was maggots on the pizza that they came from a dead body in the car, not growing on the pizza. Flies couldn't get and live in the trunk to grow on pizza. They would have to have come from the dead body.

I posted this on anther thread and wanted to share my conclusions here. Cindy Anthony reported that the "dead body smell" was actually a bag of pizza covered with maggots. What do maggots like more than anything else? A DEAD BODY. So in defense of Cindy (she obviously doesn't want CSI's Gil Grisham ;) there was pizza covered in maggots. After the body was dumped, the eggs hatched or the maggots were still in the trunk and they looked for the nearest meal. Dried up pizza.

Insect activity
From the moment of death flies are attracted to bodies. Without the normal defences of a living animal, blowflies and house flies are able to lay eggs around wounds and natural body openings (mouth, nose, eyes, anus, genitalia). These eggs hatch and move into the body, often within 24 hours. The life cycle of a fly from egg to maggot to fly takes from two to three weeks. It can take considerably longer at low temperatures.

This information was taken from http://www.deathonline.net/decomposi...tial_decay.htm

This evidence combined with the stain, dirt and hair found in the trunk are pretty damning. I pray that this is wrong. I pray nothing happened to Caylee. Unfortunately, not one shred of evidence that Caylee is alive right now has been shared with the media.

Here is a picture of what I aws speaking of...

Pool-Supplies-Aqua-Saddle.jpg

O/T. lmao at this pic

Actually they are saying the forensics are due early next week. I have heard that several times.

Wonder if this ties in with the statements made on the news shows last night about the car forensic results being expected "within hours".

When they collect evidence, don't they ONLY put one item per bag? If that's the case, they only took 2 things. One of those bags is obvious that it's something with a more square appearance. No one ever knew what the gas cans looked like or if they were identical.
Whatever it was...it didn't appear to be too heavy.

No I wish I were kidding, it was exactly 4:00 am EST and I looked right at the alarm clock and thought that was the most realistic dream. I couldn't go back to sleep. I kept thinking maybe she is out there somewhere and will be okay. Maybe she is in hiding because she witnessed a murder done by Casey and her friends and can talk? Maybe they think she will forget about it after awhile and can then come back. I just want her to be okay.

I woke up at 4:01 (EST time as well) and I was crying. In my dream Caylee was crying and she was wearing those PJs that she has on in the picture that is showed everywhere. My daughter has the same ones that we got last year and she was wearing them last night as well. Is was a freaky coincidence and I as well couldn't go back to sleep. I actually went and layed down in the twin bed of my daughter's room because I wanted to be close to her.

It seems to me that the Anthony's meeting with the Feds yesterday may have allowed the OCSD (who I am sure set this meeting up) to finally be able to sit these people down and say "Look, we are NOT playing anymore word games with you or your daughter" so here are the facts and it's time for you to come clean with us.

The Investigators who went to the house this morning knew exactly what they were looking for and where to find it...hopefully whatever they took will help lead them to this poor child.

I agree. I have always thought if there was maggots on the pizza that they came from a dead body in the car, not growing on the pizza. Flies couldn't get and live in the trunk to grow on pizza. They would have to have come from the dead body.
Or a diaper? I could maybe see it if there was a bag of Big Macs in the trunk.

I am confident this evidence was due to a disclosure previously NOT disclosed by the Anthony's. It's new, and relative to the forensics that they were waiting on. I agree that they are witholding the actual death declaration until they feel they have all they are going to get from the Anthony's.. Once they have confirmation of a homicide they are going to clam up pronto. I am going t give them the benefit of the doubt today as a gesture- I want to believe based on the evidence they are now doing the right thing.

GIVE ME A BREAK! I am so sick of reading from people bashing the Anthonys. How much have you been following this case? The Anthony's (gma, gpa, Lee) have allowed the police to search EVERYTHING they wanted WHENEVER they wanted WITHOUT a search warrant. THEY are the ones that called the police to begin with. Not only called them once but called them MUTLIPLE times when they could not get a response. They have responded to every meeting request from LE and LE has never indicated that they did not anwer all questions. They have readily answered questions without a lawyer. The only issue raised by LE was that Cindy was upset when they wanted to talk to the great grandfather in the nursing home and demanded they did not do that. That was wrong but an understandable emotional response and LE has had NO complaints since.

They collected receipts, followed up with friends, SAVED the trash bag from the car to give to police at the beginning.

Do people really expect them to get on TV and implicate their daughter and admit Caylee could be dead. The WHOLE REASON for being on TV is get people to search for Caylee in case she is alive - LE and all PR people will tell you that people need to believe she is alive. I can tell you I have seen Caylees face on TV a million times more then many other kids thanks to the Anthony's willingness TO subject themselves to the continuing humiliation JUST IN CASE Caylee is out there.

They must feel horrible and humiliated having to constantly present what Casey has said knowing it does not make sense. However they gain nothing by having people believe they believe Caylee may be dead. They need people to be optimistic about her being alive so they will keep their eyes open for her IN CASE there is a Zanny.

I also can't fault them for pushing LE to search and asking for the FBI. LE does not appear to be searching (no doubt for good reason) so the Anthony's are trying to get tips in, get the FBI based on a hope thta just maybe Caylee is alive. LE probably is sure she's dead but the Anthony's of course will continue to hope againt hope that she is not.

You know what's really weird....I was still awake (no doubt online here, too!)!!

Fox is saying that the family came home now. I wonder if they're still going to do the fundraiser?

Parents who spawned Casey are back home....according to Fox....

I have to drive past the Orange County Jail on my way to lunch...I will let you know if there is a bunch of buz around...with news crews and such.

cool, while you're at it, pop in and find out what was in the bags? lol

Has anyone else thought that the reason Casey's boyfriend "heard" Caylee in the background of thier conversation is that she could have been playing a videotape of her on the tv? I saw that once on a movie. Person on the other end of the phone heard the person's voice but didn't pay much attention to what was being said. It was a tape being played...

Just a thought.....

Cindy to press: "Why don't you get off my property! Why don't you just leave!"

I think she knows this is over.

We'll know something by tonight.

Watching live desk:

"Why don't you get off my property? Why don't you just leave?" Spoken by Cindy 10 minutes ago from her garage--who is usually so ready to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor