Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The below in bold must not have gone well.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=14&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

It is not clear what was removed from the backyard, but investigators say they must talk with George and Cindy Anthony before they release any new information on the case.
Investigators are expected to release their DNA results from items pulled from a car trunk driven by 22-year-old Casey Anthony, mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee.

So... wonder what the status is of the fundraiser this afternoon.

I'm willing to be that it either gets cancelled or the Anthonys don't go.

Where were Cindy and her husband coming home from? That may have some bearing on her attitude...

From OCS -- remember George was traveling in unmarked car when evidence was seized at ~10:40.

From Blink34's post:

Her lawyer defended a guy and gf who BEAT a 3 year old to death, and pled it down to manslaughter, IIRC, gf out in 10 mos. Dad out in 3 years-

You are referring to the Patrick Bourgeois case -- where is it established that Casey's lawyer was also his lawyer? I've never seen or heard that anywhere.

I know that the Patrick Bourgeois that visited Casey in jail was not the same one.

I do feel bad for the Anthony's. I can't even FATHOM the thought that my daughter was kidnapped, let alone if she was dead and one of MY family members did it.

My heart breaks for EVERYONE involved except for the ONE PERSON who hasn't seemed concerned at all,........ who seems to be having a BLAST in jail and will get around to giving them answers when she wants to,... I really hope that if she did this that she gets the DP.

GIVE ME A BREAK! I am so sick of reading from people bashing the Anthonys. How much have you been following this case? The Anthony's (gma, gpa, Lee) have allowed the police to search EVERYTHING they wanted WHENEVER they wanted WITHOUT a search warrant. THEY are the ones that called the police to begin with. Not only called them once but called them MUTLIPLE times when they could not get a response. They have responded to every meeting request from LE and LE has never indicated that they did not anwer all questions. They have readily answered questions without a lawyer. The only issue raised by LE was that Cindy was upset when they wanted to talk to the great grandfather in the nursing home and demanded they did not do that. That was wrong but an understandable emotional response and LE has had NO complaints since.

They collected receipts, followed up with friends, SAVED the trash bag from the car to give to police at the beginning.

Do people really expect them to get on TV and implicate their daughter and admit Caylee could be dead. The WHOLE REASON for being on TV is get people to search for Caylee in case she is alive - LE and all PR people will tell you that people need to believe she is alive. I can tell you I have seen Caylees face on TV a million times more then many other kids thanks to the Anthony's willingness TO subject themselves to the continuing humiliation JUST IN CASE Caylee is out there.

They must feel horrible and humiliated having to constantly present what Casey has said knowing it does not make sense. However they gain nothing by having people believe they believe Caylee may be dead. They need people to be optimistic about her being alive so they will keep their eyes open for her IN CASE there is a Zanny.

I also can't fault them for pushing LE to search and asking for the FBI. LE does not appear to be searching (no doubt for good reason) so the Anthony's are trying to get tips in, get the FBI based on a hope thta just maybe Caylee is alive. LE probably is sure she's dead but the Anthony's of course will continue to hope againt hope that she is not.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The Fox reporter said that Cindy Anthony yelled to them to "get off her property" "leave" nice considering she was all about the media before. Something is definately going down besides just bags of evidence coming out of the house.

We're starting to get the drift.

With Cindy's new outburst it does kinda lend itself that something is "about to go down". Wonder if that event schedule for late this afternoon in Daytona will be cancelled? Have to watch that one - if it is cancelled - well that would be telling. I'm kinda surprised that the anthonys came home - thought maybe Cindy (or even George) might have been charged with obstruction or withholding - since they came for that "stuff" this morning. That might still happen - they let them go home to "tie up some loose ends". Don't know - but I think all are right - there is going to be a big break and huge press conference probably later on today.

Put simply - things are not going her way.
To be honest, we all knew LE had a deadline...it was just a matter of time before they moved forward with or without Casey's help. I can understand that the GPs hoped something would disprove LE theories, but let's face it...from day one they've been building this case against Casey. I'm not saying that they shouldn't have, but with no other information coming in from anywhere else they HAD to be prepared. The GPs should have been as well.

These reporters are so dumb. They are all wondering about this letter. This letter has to do with what Lee asked Casey to do in jail last week. Write out a narrative of everything she can remember about the kidnapping and everything to do about the case. So far Casey 'hasn't had time'. Maybe the media will come over here and read so they can find out what this mysterious letter is.

QUOTE=DianeB;2441947]Wonder if this ties in with the statements made on the news shows last night about the car forensic results being expected "within hours".[/QUOTE]

Like I posted last eveing when the helicopter news broke about the 80 year old??? And the long meeting, forensic's are back maybe a few days ago.
I must say with saddness that the Charges are forthcoming

I just want to thank everyone for all their updates!! I'll be glued to Fox News today. Hope we get some answers very soon. Now, back to lurking...........

These reporters are so dumb. They are all wondering about this letter. This letter has to do with what Lee asked Casey to do in jail last week. Write out a narrative of everything she can remember about the kidnapping and everything to do about the case. So far Casey 'hasn't had time'. Maybe the media will come over here and read so they can find out what this mysterious letter is.

QUOTE=DianeB;2441947]Wonder if this ties in with the statements made on the news shows last night about the car forensic results being expected "within hours".
[/QUOTE]

I don't think any letter from Casey would be readable.

I don't think the police have enough to arrest her on murder. I just read a report and they had a quote from Padilla. He said they don't have enough evidence to arrest Casey yet. They need more. Either thru forensics or more information or new evidence. Pray they can find it thru whatever they brought in today. I don't want that witch to get away with this.

Does anybody else wonder about Cindy never being able to keep her pie hole shut!
Saying nothing would have kept us guessing. Her anger at reporters speaks volumes.
What a certified nut case.

seriously, another great example of how little effort they make to get it right.

its mindboggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members