Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Christine- have any thoughts on the most recent developments?

Thoughts?? I have a lot of thoughts. My head is absolutely spinning. :crazy::crazy:

I started this new discussion thread, went to grab lunch, to the bank, come back and I have 8 pages to catch up on :)

Haven't heard back about any searches. Them not searching, is that the answer, there is no need and they know it?

I can't wrap my mind around what she could have done with Caylee.

I can't wrap my mind around all the news reports and the mom saying 'things are coming together', 'she is protecting us', 'she didn't harm Caylee'....then in the same articles I am reading LE is saying, 'if only Casey would talk to us and tell us where she is'.....ay yi yi. This is just the nutest case I believe I have ever witnessed!

Remember over 300 people are reading this thread and while you may have a gripe with another poster not all the other 300 people want to read about it.

Thank you for saying what this newb didn't have the cajones to say.

Would you be kind enough to provide the resources/links to the information that you are refuting? There are 35 threads here which are loaded with actual, verifiable information that any one of which (pick one)
contain numerous facts that do not support your opinion. Have a read already, or start your own thread for support of the Anthony's-
Your opinion is noted, let's move on

????? If you disagree then feel free to give facts that contradict it. I have followed this case from day one and am completely comfortable with I have stated. Please do not tell me to 'move on'. If people want to bash the Anthony's in this thread then it is entirely appropriate for someone to give opposing opinions. Having been a long time websleuths member I am very disappointed in how we have treated the Anthony's in this forum. it goes against what I believe the philosophy of the board is for how families of victims are supposed to be treated.

I think she is stuck in an impossible situation. Her role in being on TV is to convince people to look for Caylee. To do that she needs to convince people that Casey's stories make sense and Caylee is alive regardless of any doubts she has. They (gma, gpa, lee) have been told so many conflicting things from Casey (often refuted by others) about what happened, where she was, etc. that it is impossible for her not to sound like she's contradicting herself.

Of course she's going to blame the media, try to get sound bites, focus on Caylee. She has clearly told the media everything useful she's heard from Casey - I don't think there's a lot to add. Her admitting to Casey's faults doesn't help anything - I'm sure her husband knows that the more sympatheitic casey seems, the more likely people will think Caylee is alive and look for her.

It is also impossible for her to know the truth since none of us do either. She prolly isn't reading 35 threads at websleuths or watching over 100 hours of TV coverage this case has gotten. I am sure the simple things we know would suprise her if she were in a normal state of mind. She knows what her mind has allowed her to know to continue on.

I noticed a change in Cindy last night. Something big happened today and I think after the interview with the FBI it helped Cindy put things in perspective.

Yes.

Think about it. If the FBI spent 6 hours talking to the Anthonys yesterday and not asking questions, what could they have been saying?

How about, "This is why were are not pursuing this as a kidnapping: " <fill in the blanks>

That certainly can take several hours.

And when the conversation is over, they are faced with the truth.

And it breaks my heart for them. It really does. I feel very badly for Cindy that she so wanted to believe it wasn't true. You have to sympathize.

OT - was just cleaning out PM's and just as i hit delete i think i noticed one that i had not read titled simply "Hello"... ack! if whoever sent it wants to resend it that would be great. sorry that i didnt get to see it. :)

I'm glad you're back. :)

It does appear that Cindy is lashing out, but it also appears to me that she is done with the media. It is an about face considering she was just on LKL last night.

If she is telling the media to go away, wouldn't that mean that she is discontinuing the effort to keep the public looking for Caylee. Am I reading too much into to her comments on return from LE?

Yes.

Think about it. If the FBI spent 6 hours talking to the Anthonys yesterday and not asking questions, what could they have been saying?

How about, "This is why were are not pursuing this as a kidnapping: " <fill in the blanks>

That certainly can take several hours.

And when the conversation is over, they are faced with the truth.

And it breaks my heart for them. It really does. I feel very badly for Cindy that she so wanted to believe it wasn't true. You have to sympathize.

I agree with all you said. I will add feeling bad for Lee and Gpa as well.

I think Cindy is just very upset that LE is looking for evidence to charge Casey with murder... LE.

I'm thinking she is beyond this point now. Her concern all along has been to find Caylee and bring her home (meaning she would not entertain any thought that Casey could possibly harm her ... which led to some really strange outbursts and assertions).

Now they've had productive talks with LE, leading to more evidence seized, and now even more i's dotted and t's crossed, conclusions confirmed.

She must be exhausted, physically & emotionally drained.

I'm weeping buckets. I just realized that finding out answers albeit necessary, is so painful. In contemplating the idea of that beautiful child losing her life, I just can't come to terms with it. I've struggled to maintain hope of her being alive (in denial of the signs of death indicated by the canines) and the possibility of losing that hope and learning the cause of death is horrid. Yet, I need to know what happened. KWIM?

It is hard. Up and down.

I'm sorry this is affecting you so hard today.

Does anybody else wonder about Cindy never being able to keep her pie hole shut!
Saying nothing would have kept us guessing. Her anger at reporters speaks volumes.
What a certified nut case.
She could be in some type of shock. Her granddaughter is missing and the police think her daughter is responsible. I am not sure how I would be acting. I'd be reaching for any possible scenario that didn't point to my daughter as well.

It does appear that Cindy is lashing out, but it also appears to me that she is done with the media. It is an about face considering she was just on LKL last night.

If she is telling the media to go away, wouldn't that mean that she is discontinuing the effort to keep the public looking for Caylee. Am I reading too much into to her comments on return from LE?

i think she's frustrated and in a LOT of pain. i think many of us would be tired of all the media attention also. a part of us would want the attention on caylee and finding her but not necessaily on us as individuals. especially if she's finally coming to terms that its possible caylee isn't alive...i know if i were i would want to be left alone to be able to deal with that and prepare myself for that possibility.

someone metioned calls that have not been released but i cant find the post now;

i keep thinking back to the fact that she did get tony's number during that first call they released but we still dont know if they spoke. im sure she called but we dont know if he took the call.

could be one of two things;

it isnt being released because he is not believed to be involved and it is not pertinent (although they released the video of the visit with that bourgeios dude that isnt believed to be involved).

or, it isnt being released because the police filed for it not to be. which would imply it is of interest in the case.

anything im missing here?

........I support that, just don't be rude to others who do not agree while you are stating your opinion, and of course make sure your knowledge base of the subject matter matches that of the poster you are disagreeing with. You can always expect that courtesy from me-

Respectfully submitted,
Blink

:clap::clap:

????? If you disagree then feel free to give facts that contradict it. I have followed this case from day one and am completely comfortable with I have stated. Please do not tell me to 'move on'. If people want to bash the Anthony's in this thread then it is entirely appropriate for someone to give opposing opinions. Having been a long time websleuths member I am very disappointed in how we have treated the Anthony's in this forum. it goes against what I believe the philosophy of the board is for how families of victims are supposed to be treated.

Tuppence, I did not tell YOU to move on, I said LET"S move on, this is a thread for Caylee, not a forum for bickering, which imo, is what it is once you move past the disagreement phase. If your comfortable with your "opinion", that's all you need to say, but it can be said without rudeness, and that's my final thought on it. Back to topic

More details of where George and Cindy were this afternoon:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html

(snip)
George Anthony and the two detectives then got back into the car they arrived in and both them and the CSI van left the scene. Eyewitness News learned George Anthony returned to the sheriff's office where he and his wife Cindy were questioned until around 1:00pm. Investigators said were cooperative.

I do no think you're reading too much into it. I got the same impression. It's almost like a kid that is pouting because he was caught in a lie. "Leave me alone, go away" sorta attitude.

IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members