Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TES is not LE.

By the time Cindy and Casey got around to reporting Caylee missing.....there was no telling where to begin a search. LE says they are searching for Caylee. I have no reason to think they're lying. Unlike, Casey, who knows where Caylee is.

Why haven't the Anthonys asked for help from the different organizations that deal with these situations??

That is exactly right, LE would welcome TES resources, but again, you need a starting point, exactly.

I have personally offered to help the family and introduce them to my personal contacts with TES as did another on this thread, the offer was ignored, fyi..

Mike I would like you to call Nancy Grace tonight and tell her this. We need to start a fire!

Just thought of this, if you are entertaining the idea that the bags contained a carseat.

The Graco Turbobooster comes apart into 2 pieces - one of which is long and has padding resembling what we can see in the larger sack carried by the CSI.

The second piece - the actual booster part - is small and light and would easily fit in the smaller sack.

HOWEVER - please note:

The TurboBooster has armrests that stick out quite a bit and I don't think it is a TurboBooster unless it is an older model that didn't have them, or a different brand such as the Britax Parkway (but I'm not sure if the Parkway breaks into two pieces like the TB does.)

Personally, I think it looked like a rolling backpack - my son has one from Walmart. It's thinner at the top, wider at the bottom, has a "frame" on the back and a handle at the top.

But it could *possibly* be the type of carseat described above.

I think that is what it is also and contains Casey's clothes and other items that the family picked up for her at the apartment. She told Lee that may be where the missing blackjack is. There was also the items Cindy was angry about LE not wanting. I think the GPS mentioned all this to the FBI yesterday so local LE picked it up today just to appease the family.

I doubt local LE will even check these items because they seem to be doing nothing to find Caylee. They are just sitting back in a power struggle with Casey thinking they will break her because they are not giving her any privacy and that is why they released all the tapes just to show her she can not talk to anyone without them releasing it to the public. Who knows maybe her fear of the local LE is actually the truth. JMHO

I came home from work fully expecting to see that something in this case MOVED. My hope was that Caylee would be found or that her useless mother decided to finally cooperate. I just read up on the Presser thread and I am speechless.......

If it were not for the fact that I want SOOOO much for Caylee to be found alive and well, I would have to just forget this entire case and move on because it's frustrating the ***t out of me. Standing on the sidelines the way I do, unable to influence LE's or the family's, or Casey's behavior......I have to say that this case has gone far and beyond any point of logic or reason. I just can't stand it anymore. Everyone involved is out of this world, their behavior beyond my understanding (and I do understand a lot of weird stuff) and I can't believe the law doesn't allow for ANYTHING to be done to this "mother" to make her spill her beans.

.......and there she sits in jail, seemingly enjoying every second of it..........., almost glowing with satisfaction........

We have to INVENT a word to describe Casey Anthony because there doesn't exist one in our vocabulary.

No, I don't feel better now.

Pictures of the seats in question:

graco_turbo_booster_roanoke_reviews_821781_300.jpg
britax_parkway.jpg

And the Eddie Bauer she has does not appear to come apart like the Turbo Booster. According to Amazon.com the seat has this dimensions:

Product Dimensions: 30.4 x 18.2 x 13.9 inches ; 14 pounds

and you can view it here:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b...ts&field-keywords=eddie+bauer+carseat&x=0&y=0

My babes have Eddie Bauer carseats. They're huge, heavy and cumbersome. I doubt that brand of carseat would have been in that bag.

Do you think it could have been a ladder for the deep end of the pool?

I have personally offered to help the family and introduce them to my personal contacts with TES as did another on this thread, the offer was ignored, fyi..

Really!

Well now ain't that something, you see this is the sort of stuff that drives you crazy about this case. :mad:

Instead of being critical of the local LE, why not put the blame on the person who has the answers to where Caylee is? Doesn't quite fit the agenda of LE bashing??

Casey was responsible for caring for her daughter. And, she's responsible for her disappearance. Not LE.

And, I'll repeat this in case someone on here now knows ...

Anyone know the status of the video conferences? They were recorded. Police said they might be released. Then, nothing ...

seems it would help Caylee if she did have a known bio father or the family of a bio father who could step up and request a search?

this is all so VERY frustrating! I could chew nails and learn to like them as much as popcorn :(

:clap: Well said! I am felling the same way, the only thing that keeps me going is the face of beautiful Caylee and hoping that beyond all odds that someone has her safe and sound. I think that they should resort to good old fashioned torture to get Casey to talk, like one of those things you see in the movies stick her in the room with the bright light and hammer her until she breaks no matter how long it takes

I came home from work fully expecting to see that something in this case MOVED. My hope was that Caylee would be found or that her useless mother decided to finally cooperate. I just read up on the Presser thread and I am speechless.......

If it were not for the fact that I want SOOOO much for Caylee to be found alive and well, I would have to just forget this entire case and move on because it's frustrating the ***t out of me. Standing on the sidelines the way I do, unable to influence LE's or the family's, or Casey's behavior......I have to say that this case has gone far and beyond any point of logic or reason. I just can't stand it anymore. Everyone involved is out of this world, their behavior beyond my understanding (and I do understand a lot of weird stuff) and I can't believe the law doesn't allow for ANYTHING to be done to this "mother" to make her spill her beans.

.......and there she sits in jail, seemingly enjoying every second of it..........., almost glowing with satisfaction........

We have to INVENT a word to describe Casey Anthony because there doesn't exist one in our vocabulary.

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that Caylee's death was entirely accidental. I think Casey would still cover it up, because she's a pathological liar who doesn't take responsibility for ANYTHING. Remember the neighbor who caught Casey's dog pooping in her yard? Casey stood there, holding the leash, saying "It's not my dog".

No way a couple a officers could search for this child...but some people have been speculating that LE is searching on the down-low and not telling anyone about it. When in reality that's not really possible, unless they are searching someone's backyard or a single building...that option doesn't make any sense to me.

I have never seen a case especially with a child, whether believed dead or not in which no organized search is conducted at all. I just don't understand that aspect of this case.

Poor Caylee..

I agree. I just keep wanting to think that maybe that means they believe that she is still alive. It doesn't make sense not to search. And they wouldn't be able to do a full scale search on the down low. So maybe they think there is something to the kidnapping story or that Casey just gave Caylee away.

Idk. My mind is tired after that pc. (on my way to get bottle of wine)

You don't have to know where to search. You plan out grids from one end of the county to the other and you send in groups. There are experienced people that know how to do this. They found the Van Dam girl way out in the sticks no where where Westerfield was known to go. You can find people if you search.

Danielle was apparently taken out of the safety of her bed from her home by, at the time, an unknown suspect. The following morning a frantic search of the neighborhood was made but to no avail. In the following days a massive search effort was organized by the Laura Recovery Center in addition to the efforts of all branches of San Diego Law enforcement. Over 3,000 people volunteered to search for Danielle. Damon and Brenda van Dam made numerous tearful appeals for the return of their kidnapped daughter.

TES is not LE.

By the time Cindy and Casey got around to reporting Caylee missing.....there was no telling where to begin a search. LE says they are searching for Caylee. I have no reason to think they're lying. Unlike, Casey, who knows where Caylee is.

Why haven't the Anthonys asked for help from the different organizations that deal with these situations??

Instead of being critical of the local LE, why not put the blame on the person who has the answers to where Caylee is? Doesn't quite fit the agenda of LE bashing??

Casey was responsible for caring for her daughter. And, she's responsible for her disappearance. Not LE.

Amster, I explained this same thing several times yesterday until I was blue in the face. I gave a very detailed post on what searches would require and why they would not be effective in this case. The procedure for searching and getting organizations involved have been posted by so many posters here over and over again. So it really surprises me that posters who have been here everyday continue to make posts as if they haven't read any of this information.

I am with you !!! I find this to be so fricken sickening. It seems like the Twilight Zone. What has this country come to? A 3 year old American is missing...wake up ORLANDO!!! WAKE UP FLORIDA!!! Come together and find this little child.....Dead or Alive......PLZ!! I don't see or hear any urgency coming out of anyones mouth, including LE, regarding this situation.......

IMO >>>>>>Where are the federal charges for Kidnapping ?????IMO someone needs to Put some pressure on this Family. It is obvious that the GMA has obstructed this investigation many many times!!! Take some action !!!Put her and Casey in the same cell for awhile and see what takes place!!! Someone would talk sooner or later!!

LE seems to be rather passive in the interaction with the Anthony's which I find odd. Maybe my frustration is clouding my vision here....I don't remember if LE ever sealed off the residence and property as a crime scene ???? When was the Crime scene cleared by LE??? Where was the actual crime scene??? Is the car still being processed or has it been released??

Bless you Caylee

It is the job of LE to find missing persons. It is not totally the responsibility of the family. That is what LE get paid to do. Ya think they only get paid to give parking tickets or speeding tickets.

It is there job to command a search for all missing persons in there district. If they were doing so it would be a know. They can not do a secret search as Orlando has too many people for them to not be seen.

Time for the press to put pressure on local LE to get off their behinds and look for this little girl. JMHO

I have faith in LE. I've seen plenty of cop shows to know that cops dont like to release info to the media, unless it has to be released (whereabouts, sketches, etc... to get tips). They do not like to release fine details of the case. There is probably so many things going on behind the scenes that we have no clue about. They obviously have a way better handle on this than we do.

I still wish they would search though. It definately wouldn't hurt! I'm surprised the community hasn't just said, the eff with it, lets go look ourselves!

I know that LE has no jumping off point, and Caylee could be anywhere, but at least search the areas surrounding the home. :( Poor Caylee, I hope you're out there alive!!

I would be willing to go to jail for transgressing against Casey's human rights by shooting her up with Sodium Pentothal or putting some thumbscrews on her, if by doing so I'd find out where she's hidden or stashed her daughter. They wouldn't put me away for life for that. How to get to her though, that's the question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor