Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #38

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy's actions after the fact are questionable. We all know everyone handles situations in different ways. Cindy probably had every right to take legal actions against Casey and take Caylee from her. Most of us have said that Cindy's mind isn't right. But in this situation, who's is?

But I think the only alternative to protecting Casey is to believe that Caylee is dead.

Her mind and her heart just can't process that right now.

Notice her recent appearances on TV. She is tired. She won't keep this up much longer before the reality hits her.

I heard Fox news say that when the police chief held a PC - then it was big news. What is the news about why he didn't? I thought I saw something about not being able to get a judge's signature for something? What's a going on?

Does anyone recall that CASEY said "I haven't slept in four days, four days"! She said this to Christine in that nasty first phone call she made home from jail. Cindy called police on the 16th, Casey was arrested on the 17th. Why hadn't she slept in four days? What was she doing on the 14th and the 15th? Just wondering.

I heard Fox news say that when the police chief held a PC - then it was big news. What is the news about why he didn't? I thought I saw something about not being able to get a judge's signature for something? What's a going on?

I think I heard FOX speculating on maybe they were waiting on a Judge's signature, nothing concrete there. I also heard Shep say before the PC that Casey may very well get out of jail with no monitoring and no GPS.

I am about to put as much trust in FOX as I have in Casey.

There is speculation that they were going to release information and then backed off at the last minute. The press conf was supposed to happen at three and then was delayed until 3:30 at which point Padilla STILL seemed to be waiting for word to proceed. He then proceeded with No new information. They backed off for some reason. Could be that they needed judge signatures. They must dot all I's in a huge case like this.

Does anyone recall that CASEY said "I haven't slept in four days, four days"! She said this to Christine in that nasty first phone call she made home from jail. Cindy called police on the 16th, Casey was arrested on the 17th. Why hadn't she slept in four days? What was she doing on the 14th and the 15th? Just wondering.

In the world of Casey she was looking for her daughter :rolleyes:

I know that a couple of officers couldn't have done much of a search. But they could make a plea on TV shows for volunteers to search and I bet they would get 100s plus professionals would come. I also believe TES would come. LE needs to ask for help from the public and give out a little info.

You definitely have a valid point, there really should have been some sort of search conducted at least in the vicinity where the car was left.

I don't believe that they are searching because in reality you really need lots of help with that, you can't just send a couple of officers out to do this alone. And besides with all the press hanging around down there surely someone would come across this information by now.

With today's weird PC of no news and praising the Anthony's...I think it's safe to assume that LE hasn't been able to get any real useful/usuable evidence. It's sad but I fear we will never know what happened to this little girl, and no way to find out. Casey will never confess....

I am leaning toward the theory that sweet little Caylee is no longer with us. However, for two weeks it seems like the LE has been playing a game. In fact, I could swear at times Padilla was talking in code! Is there a transcript of the PC today?

Yes, almost every large missing person case has had big searches going on. Look how they found the pregnant woman in the trash? Laci on the beach? Danielle Van Dam way out in the tullies by a search team? Look how they searched for Natalie Holloway? I have never seen cops not search and a community not search. And you have a woman lying thru her teeth in jail so this bs story about being kidnapped shouldn't prevent them from search.

I agree, Kathyn2...what's the hold up on doing a search?! The police are bothering me nearly as much as Casey...nearly

Just look at the Petterson case:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56194

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56025
similar actions going on there--the police suspect DP and DP has story after story but there were searches, lots of effort put forth. I just don't see that here. It's maddening, imo!

In order for the public to search themselves, do you need the ok from LE?? I would think that the wooded area near the home would be a great place to start. I wish I lived closer or had the $$ for a plane ticket I would be more than happy to search for Caylee

I know that a couple of officers couldn't have done much of a search. But they could make a plea on TV shows for volunteers to search and I bet they would get 100s plus professionals would come. I also believe TES would come. LE needs to ask for help from the public and give out a little info.

No way a couple a officers could search for this child...but some people have been speculating that LE is searching on the down-low and not telling anyone about it. When in reality that's not really possible, unless they are searching someone's backyard or a single building...that option doesn't make any sense to me.

I have never seen a case especially with a child, whether believed dead or not in which no organized search is conducted at all. I just don't understand that aspect of this case.

Poor Caylee..

Lee stated that he still has confidence in his sister...somehow I don't believe it.

Dancing on the striper pole at Fusian :crazy:

Link to news about the Fundraiser....Cindy of course ...speaks again.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17066715/detail.html

Thank You! Does anyone know what case Cindy is talking about here? I have not heard this

"A child in Virginia was found because of our fliers and the coverage about our Caylee and another child was found, so that’s what it is all about," Cindy Anthony said.

Thank You! Does anyone know what case Cindy is talking about here? I have not heard this

"A child in Virginia was found because of our fliers and the coverage about our Caylee and another child was found, so that’s what it is all about," Cindy Anthony said.

I never know what Cindy is talking about.

Somebody should call NG tonight and ask why they're not doing a major search of the local area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor