Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been posted many, many times here....TES etc.come in to help at the request of the family. LE can't be held responsible for the Anthonys not asking for help.

Link to news about the Fundraiser....Cindy of course ...speaks again.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17066715/detail.html

WTF - something about the GP doing this just doesn't sit right with me! It aint fittin, it just aint fittin! It don't smell right! (I get this feeling because it looks like a party - baloons, food, etc.????) I would think a rally at a community center with slide shows of the kids and speakers and donations, this doesn't look right to me!

It's been posted many, many times here....TES etc.come in to help at the request of the family. LE can't be held responsible for the Anthonys not asking for help.

But isn't that weird? Its like firemen watching a building burn and not extinguishing it because no one asked them.

Do we really need to "ask" for LE to search for a missing child? She's missing!

It makes me feel like they "know" she isn't or something. Its ominous, like they know that she is dead. Ive never seen anything like that before.

Just thought of this, if you are entertaining the idea that the bags contained a carseat.

The Graco Turbobooster comes apart into 2 pieces - one of which is long and has padding resembling what we can see in the larger sack carried by the CSI.

The second piece - the actual booster part - is small and light and would easily fit in the smaller sack.

HOWEVER - please note:

The TurboBooster has armrests that stick out quite a bit and I don't think it is a TurboBooster unless it is an older model that didn't have them, or a different brand such as the Britax Parkway (but I'm not sure if the Parkway breaks into two pieces like the TB does.)

Personally, I think it looked like a rolling backpack - my son has one from Walmart. It's thinner at the top, wider at the bottom, has a "frame" on the back and a handle at the top.

But it could *possibly* be the type of carseat described above.

WTF - something about the GP doing this just doesn't sit right with me! It aint fittin, it just aint fittin! It don't smell right! (I get this feeling because it looks like a party - baloons, food, etc.????) I would think a rally at a community center with slide shows of the kids and speakers and donations, this doesn't look right to me!

At least Casey isn't organizing it or there would be strippers, free lap dances, and beer pong :rolleyes:

The whole family is screwy.

I know exactly what you mean! If Cindy REALLY believes Caylee is alive, how can she bear to be at a party w/ "Hooters Girls" while her grandaughter is with these horrible people who have terrified Casey so much she won't even talk about them?

sorry, new here. what does TES stand for?

Just thought of this, if you are entertaining the idea that the bags contained a carseat.

The Graco Turbobooster comes apart into 2 pieces - one of which is long and has padding resembling what we can see in the larger sack carried by the CSI.

The second piece - the actual booster part - is small and light and would easily fit in the smaller sack.

HOWEVER - please note:

The TurboBooster has armrests that stick out quite a bit and I don't think it is a TurboBooster unless it is an older model that didn't have them, or a different brand such as the Britax Parkway (but I'm not sure if the Parkway breaks into two pieces like the TB does.)

Personally, I think it looked like a rolling backpack - my son has one from Walmart. It's thinner at the top, wider at the bottom, has a "frame" on the back and a handle at the top.

But it could *possibly* be the type of carseat described above.

Just a thought, but the carseat she is sitting in in the pic was Eddie Bauer. Maybe someone should check on that and see what comes up.

I know exactly what you mean! If Cindy REALLY believes Caylee is alive, how can she bear to be at a party w/ "Hooters Girls" while her grandaughter is with these horrible people who have terrified Casey so much she won't even talk about them?

Please tell me that you are kidding about the Hooters girls

My theory is that Casey overdosed Cayley purposely on Xanax, (least violent way of committing murder). I don't think it was an accident by a long shot.
I too feel that Caylee may have overdosed on some type of drug but feel it was accidental. If Casey left out some type of drug and Caylee took it and died it would cause her to want to conceal the death. She wouldn't want to admit that type of negligence...also face the possible charges. If she drowned or died in some other way accidently Casey may have reported it immediately. Also, it may be why she is requesting immunity...immunity from charges stemming from allowing her daughter access to dangerous drugs.

I too feel that Caylee may have overdosed on some type of drug but feel it was accidental. If Casey left out some type of drug and Caylee took it and died it would cause her to want to conceal the death. She wouldn't want to admit that type of negligence...also face the possible charges. If she drowned or died in some other way accidently Casey may have reported it immediately. Also, it may be why she is requesting immunity...immunity from charges stemming from allowing her daughter access to dangerous drugs.

That actually seems really plausible.

CAn't hurt to ask, maybe put some pressure on for a search.

This whole case is soooo unbelievable. That's right "unbelievable"! Lee was asked if he thought Caylee was alive, and with out any, ANY hesitation he said "absolutely, or we wouldn't be here." Now, back to my previous question, the whole PC thing was wierd - did anyone else think Padilla was talking in code? He mentioned something about crevices and cracks? (Are there transcripts of the PC anywhere?)

This whole thing - police not searching, GP and LA partying at a benefit, it ain't fittin!

But isn't that weird? Its like firemen watching a building burn and not extinguishing it because no one asked them.

Do we really need to "ask" for LE to search for a missing child? She's missing!

It makes me feel like they "know" she isn't or something. Its ominous, like they know that she is dead. Ive never seen anything like that before.

TES is not LE.

By the time Cindy and Casey got around to reporting Caylee missing.....there was no telling where to begin a search. LE says they are searching for Caylee. I have no reason to think they're lying. Unlike, Casey, who knows where Caylee is.

Why haven't the Anthonys asked for help from the different organizations that deal with these situations??

This whole case is soooo unbelievable. That's right "unbelievable"! Lee was asked if he thought Caylee was alive, and with out any, ANY hesitation he said "absolutely, or we wouldn't be here." Now, back to my previous question, the whole PC thing was wierd - did anyone else think Padilla was talking in code? He mentioned something about crevices and cracks? (Are there transcripts of the PC anywhere?)

This whole thing - police not searching, GP and LA partying at a benefit, it ain't fittin!

Remember Laci's candle light vigil? Beautiful, touching, and somber. Her family looked devastated and sick. The Anthony's are so inappropriate.

Hooters girls? Yeah that's somber. I know its a benefit and they needed sponsors but really?

CAn't hurt to ask, maybe put some pressure on for a search.

I have personally offered to help the family and introduce them to my personal contacts with TES as did another on this thread, the offer was ignored, fyi..

TES is not LE.

By the time Cindy and Casey got around to reporting Caylee missing.....there was no telling where to begin a search. LE says they are searching for Caylee. I have no reason to think they're lying. Unlike, Casey, who knows where Caylee is.

Why haven't the Anthonys asked for help from the different organizations that deal with these situations??

well said.

Their actions are all copying Johnny Cochranes mantra "if it doesn't fit, you must acquit!" Their actions don't fit anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487