Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...and I still suspect they're getting all their info (ok...maybe most) here. We discuss something...the next thing I know it's their lead on the show. I challenge them to do their own "investigative" reporting.

and apparently their reading comprehension is horrible.

We could also speculate that Cindy SAID Casey's purse was in the car. Remember, Casey told Lee that her blackjack could be in a different purse or bag at home. Most all women have more than one purse. Especially younger ones.

We could even speculate that someone planted another purse in the car.

My personal opinion is that Cindy and George were not physically involved in a crime other than maybe trying to cover up things that may find their daughter guilty of the unthinkable.

Maybe Casey left purse was left in the car as a bait so that the car would entice someone and get stolen (so as to get rid of the evidence it contains).
However, this is all assuming Casey actually had a clever idea to cover her tracks (hard to believe because she seems to be really incompetent in this area). Because if it really was a case of a broken down car or a gas tank on empty, she would get some money from Gma or Gpa to fix/fill it. Why was she so unconcerned about not having a car to use?

Honestly, I'm surprised Casey hasn't cracked yet. She seems so unstable, I honestly thought she would have cracked by now.

Is this kind of like "CSI swarmed theAnthony home" ?

I saw no swarm

Yeah - it's like that. LOL

Nancy talks about how Casey is a drama queen -- she ought to know - it takes one to know one! At the top of her show tonight she was gushing about today's bombshell developments in the case! How LE took bags FULL of evidence. LOL.

Let's see, GPA allowed LE to come and take two bags of evidence. For all we know, it's possible that each bag contained one item. That isn't my definition of a bombshell development.

Honestly, I'm surprised Casey hasn't cracked yet. She seems so unstable, I honestly thought she would have cracked by now.

She still has Jose, Michael Walsh still hearing her lies. They even seem to be ok with them and take them out to the media.

Yeah - it's like that. LOL

Nancy talks about how Casey is a drama queen -- she ought to know - it takes one to know one! At the top of her show tonight she was gushing about today's bombshell developments in the case! How LE took bags FULL of evidence. LOL.

Let's see, GPA allowed LE to come and take two bags of evidence. For all we know, it's possible that each bag contained one item. That isn't my definition of a bombshell development.

Not only is she a drama queen, she gets her facts wrong and you can't correct them.

She has nothing to lose,the minute she talks she's in trouble. She will tell another lie or she will confess,if she confesses she's in for a very lonnnng time.

When that happened to Melinda Duckett she killed herself. I believe that's why LE will do their best to keep Casey locked up and on suicide watch. You never know if she does break then she'll be alive to tell about it. Poor little Trenton has never been found and I've seen a lot of theories here that were proposed during that case initially.

Casey is too in love with herself to commit suicide.

HI Everyone..I am a new poster, but a avid reader here.
I feel in my heart that Casey said it best when she said that she "feels like she is close to home"
If there is to be a foot search..that is where it should start.

My prayers are with everyone on this, for 2 weeks now I have stayed glued to my t.v. and updating google news every hour.

If she's mentally ill as so many have suggested then no telling what she may or may not do. Lot of similarities with Casey and Melinda and I was truly shocked when she did that as others were too.

I wonder how many people will show up for the fundraiser tonight. Maybe the late local news will cover it.

When that happened to Melinda Duckett she killed herself. I believe that's why LE will do their best to keep Casey locked up and on suicide watch. You never know if she does break then she'll be alive to tell about it. Poor little Trenton has never been found and I've seen a lot of theories here that were proposed during that case initially.

ITA with you that this is the reason that they arrested her so quickly. Given that so much of what Casey told LE in the first few hours turned out to be totally false, they had good reason to suspect she was unstable and could commit suicide, taking any answers with her.

Part of me wishes that they wouldn't have arrested her so quickly. If she wasn't in jail I can just imagine that her mom would have been dragging her around to do a bunch of TV interviews. She likely would have spun some tall tales to reporters (a la Scott Peterson), digging a hole for herself and unintentionally saying things that could help LE.

Right and finding Caylee is #1 one, living or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895