Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scenario: Cindy put her to bed in Casey's room and Casey came home hours later drunk or whatever and accidently smothered her?

Woke up the next morning and had to deal with it.
Don't think you can "accidentally" smother someone - a small infant that can't roll or move outta the way but Caylee was bigger and would have fought - then it would take someone maliciously holding a pillow or something over the airways.

Im not sure except I think it was reported in the media that they talked to the wrong Jeff Hopkins, but I have no clue where that came from.

Didn't we investigate that...weren't there 2 Jeffs? I'm delirious!!

Scenario: Cindy put her to bed in Casey's room and Casey came home hours later drunk or whatever and accidently smothered her?

If that were the case, law enforcement would have been all over the house, wouldn't they? I thought they only focused on the back yard. Did they take the cadavar dogs into the house?

Don't think you can "accidentally" smother someone - a small infant that can't roll or move outta the way but Caylee was bigger and would have fought - then it would take someone maliciously holding a pillow or something over the airways.

or that.

Regarding what date they took Caylee to see Great Grandpa and who saw her last and did they ever meet the "nanny" who took care of their beloved grandchild (whom I suppose they would have had to pay!!!) etc. etc.....

I'm reminded of that part in The Queen (with Helen Mirren) when Tony Blair is so frustrated and says, "Can't anyone save these people from themselves???"

AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

BINGO That is what I have been saying all along!!!!!!!!

Ok, so IF Caylee was with Mom, that might explain why she was partying instead of looking for her child. Because she thought her child was safe with mom?

At the presser today, Padilla(?) said the date is June 9th. I have no clue why the 15th is a problem.....

If that were the case, law enforcement would have been all over the house, wouldn't they? I thought they only focused on the back yard. Did they take the cadavar dogs into the house?
That was asked tonight on Nancy and they said no - the dogs never went in the house.

The latest date a non-family person has spoken out and said they saw Caylee was Friday the 13th when Caylee and Casey left Tony and DJ's and then DJ said Casey returned alone.

Then we have LE telling Cindy she was off on the date...which I would hope means they went against her and confirmed that date of the 15th at the nursing home and aren't basing that solely on the card and assuming a video camera is correct!

Say these dates are right then Casey had someone watching Caylee!:waitasec:

Sad thing is...... this is NOT unheard of. One of my CASA cases involves a mother of 3 children who accidentally did just this - while breast feeding her infant :mad:

How is anyone suppose to find this little girl, family, media, and LE can't even agree on a date that she went missing.

Im not sure except I think it was reported in the media that they talked to the wrong Jeff Hopkins, but I have no clue where that came from.

Jeff Hopkins told me that after he was contacted and informed the family that he'd only seen Casey once over the past year, etc. etc., the family told him that they later learned that Casey was talking about "another" Jeff Hopkins - DUH!!!! :banghead:

Ok - I'm outta here. Need to go to bed.

Rest peacefully sweet little Caylee!!!!!

Regarding what date they took Caylee to see Great Grandpa and who saw her last and did they ever meet the "nanny" who took care of their beloved grandchild (whom I suppose they would have had to pay!!!) etc. etc.....

I'm reminded of that part in The Queen (with Helen Mirren) when Tony Blair is so frustrated and says, "Can't anyone save these people from themselves???"

AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

In an interview I think this morning Cindy was defending the July 3rd myspace message and interaction with Casey via myspace. She said her, Casey and Lee are all writers and really get out their thoughts best that way.

I kept thinking screenplay.

Does anyone think Casey is losing as much sleep as we are over this?

Doubtful.

Can anyone help with me with if Cindy supposedly talked to Casey in the 31 days. My impression from the myspace comments and the 911 tapes is that Casey was missing too. That she hadn't talked to her at all in that time.

Does anyone think Casey is losing as much sleep as we are over this?

Heh! I don't think she is. She's taking showers, calling home and sounding too damn chipper!

I bet she's wishing she was wearing her dancing shoes and dress tonight instead of no underwear and a paper robe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024