Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting to compare those pics to recent ones. In the older pics she has a soul behind her eyes. The new ones.....nothing. Even her smile is different now. It's like it's forced and too fake.

OMG that is so dead on- she is perfectly vacant.

So what was Casey doing with Caylee at 10 10:30 at night so she could go to fusian

=RR0004;244617 I'm not sure the pizza was ever in there. But, who knows, maybe the stain is pizza oil.

In my thoughts, I am leaving the pizza as a truth in the back of the car, but in no way accepting this was the smell Cindy smelt. I am sticking with the decomp smell as fact.

I don't think it was ever stated the pizza was in the trunk specifically...just in the car. By the way, LE would be able to tell if the pizza was left in the car vs. simply being in the garbage can of the Anthony's. It would be brick hard, imo.

I don't know about you mothers but my daughter would fall asleep in the car seat in minutes. Maybe once she fell asleep Casey put her in the trunk,went in the club and came out crunk and forget about Caylee,by the time she remembered that she was the mother and found her it was too late.

It's interesting to compare those pics to recent ones. In the older pics she has a soul behind her eyes. The new ones.....nothing. Even her smile is different now. It's like it's forced and too fake.
That's true! What do we make of that??
Going to go into a bit of speculation here.
We keep saying that we don't know who Casey's father was. What if it was Jesus? What if she loved him and he didn't want to be tied down to a kid. Maybe when he died in the accident it broke her heart.

Another thought..some women see their child as a tie to a man who fathers it. They may see the child as a way of always having the man close by.
Maybe she broke down when Jesus died. That statement by the jail inmate "She is with her dad?"

Don't be too hard on me guys! I just wanted to throw it out here.

CC I thought it was ex boyfriend the jail bird said.

CC I thought it was ex boyfriend the jail bird said.

The dad was probably an 'ex' so perhaps (IF that was said as reported) that was Casey being vague knowing that could lead to dozens of guys who were an 'ex' of some sort.

I need to refresh my memory - the ex's are?

Jesse, Tony, Ricardo, Jesus, JP, and? Wasn't it also speculated on the daddy - and that included Jesse, Ricardo, Jesus and JP?

Let's say that there is body fluids in the trunk of the car, as well as a bag or box of pizza also in the trunk of the car. Is it possible for maggots to "hone" in on the body fluids and then some get into the bag or box of pizza too? It is known when a body is in the ground and not protected maggots do come to the body.

Gosh, I hate even writing this ....

Way, way, way off topic here--

I am not a sleuther. But, FWIW, I would like to do a picture map of a few of the addresses and post it. I do not know how relevant any of it will be, but I would like to map the addresses she gave and add addresses that others have found so we can all kindof see where the area that she most frequented was (friends, the fake babysitter, etc). That way, we can all kindof see where everything is in relation to eachother.

But, I don't know how to do the maps. Can someone help me please? To keep the topic on thread, you can PM me. TIA :)

We keep saying that we don't know who Casey's father was. What if it was Jesus? What if she loved him and he didn't want to be tied down to a kid. Maybe when he died in the accident it broke her heart.

Another thought..some women see their child as a tie to a man who fathers it. They may see the child as a way of always having the man close by.
Maybe she broke down when Jesus died. That statement by the jail inmate "She is with her dad?"

UH, she'd have to have a heart in order for it to break :rolleyes:

Good idea, however I take everything he says with a grain of salt.

I found what I believe to be new photo albums with new pictures (posted in pic thread- follow the link provided there) some have Caylee's 1st birthday- a few men in attendance and one shows Casey in a wedding dress?

Hey Hart, that's a great find.

Interesting to me that there are NO pictures of Caylee with her GM, GF or Lee.

I did see GP in the background of one photo, so we know he was definitely the day of the party.

My feeling:

Casey was tired living under her parent's thumb... she's 22 & sick of their rules... she wants freedom.

Parents tell her fine, leave Caylee here & we'll watch her while you get your life together....

Casey says NO WAY. 1) She doesn't want to lose Caylee permanently OR 2) She knows as long as she HAS Caylee, her parents are more likely to give her money. (This seems much more likely for the immature & self-centered Casey)

She leaves w/ their credit card. And their half-blessings.

She spends a load of money & her parents are still trying to control her life PLUS she's finding out that it costs money to take care of a child... money she could be spending only on herself. Stressful when life smacks you in the face like that.

Caylee dies accidentally OR on purpose.....

Casey really hasn't even had a chance to enjoy her new freedom yet.....

she decides not to tell anyone... especially not her parents, since she doesn't want any potential Caylee funds to dry up yet. She gives her mom endless excuses why Caylee can't come to the phone until the end.

Cindy confronts her about the car & now the fact that Caylee is missing is suddenly undeniable anymore. The 31 days story & lies about how she was searching for her all this time. (Poor Casey... her parents don't know how much she suffered looking for her poor kidnapped baby. Boo hoo)

The walls come crashing down on Casey & Cindy....

I don't think Casey would have ever left if something had not happened to Caylee. They stayed the night there June 15 and that is the last time Cindy saw Caylee was when she put her to bed that night. There was never any official "I'm leaving" by Casey. Cindy got up and went to work the next day, the 16th, and assumed they were both asleep in Casey's bedroom. Something happened to Caylee that day while in Casey's care and that is why Casey left the house and did not return. She had taken care of the problem, and didn't have the guts to face what had happened and decided to just run from it. The child was never seen again by anyone. She bought as much time on the run as she could, telling her mom that CAylee was asleep, busy, at the bbsitters, anything to keep her mom at bay. She didn't even risk going home to get $ , that's why she was stealing from her friends.

With all the speculation on who is the father of Caylee, I wouldn't be surprised if all of them (excluding Jesus) gave a DNA sample. Jesse already has taken a paternity test and it proved he was not the father.

I excluded Jesus because of his passing and I don't feel Jesus is even a part of this mess. I think Casey may have known him and used his obit as a way of "naming a father without proof". Another one of Casey's attention-getter ways.

Prior to Caylee going missing Jesus was resting in peace and his family still grieving the loss of their son. Now Jesus's name is popping up all over the place and I think of Jesus's family seeing all that is out there. It is only15 months since Jesus past on.

I don't think Casey would have ever left if something had not happened to Caylee. They stayed the night there June 15 and that is the last time Cindy saw Caylee was when she put her to bed that night. There was never any official "I'm leaving" by Casey. Cindy got up and went to work the next day, the 16th, and assumed they were both asleep in Casey's bedroom. Something happened to Caylee that day while in Casey's care and that is why Casey left the house and did not return. She had taken care of the problem, and didn't have the guts to face what had happened and decided to just run from it. The child was never seen again by anyone. She bought as much time on the run as she could, telling her mom that CAylee was asleep, busy, at the bbsitters, anything to keep her mom at bay. She didn't even risk going home to get $ , that's why she was stealing from her friends.

I can see that scenario as well.

If only we knew for sure the circumstances for Casey 'moving out.'

I don't really blame Cindy & George for not wanting to air all their private business in public.... hopefully they were open with LE and told them exactly when & under what circumstances Casey left.

That last month must have been a real terrible time for the Anthony family... even before they learned Caylee was missing. I feel for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste