Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read the comments on her myspace when she was pregnant... and then had Caylee and then got engaged.... she had different friends and without reading what Casey wrote... she seemed (from their comments) to be happily planning for a life as a wife and mother.

Her friends then had kids and were so interested in Caylee...

I suspect George was thinking about this "Casey" when he talked about her not drinking etc....

And to look at those pictures... it explains a bit more about the denial family and friends can feel.... they remember that Casey

LI_Mom, I have seen them... they are posted on another forum...its a video, I didnot think it was right for me to post them, I don't want to get in trouble.

Sorry met to say there are pictures of Caylee with her grandparents and Uncle Lee

***dumb question**

who is handling this investigation, technically? Orlando PD or Orange county sherriff?

I found what I believe to be new photo albums with new pictures (posted in pic thread- follow the link provided there) some have Caylee's 1st birthday- a few men in attendance and one shows Casey in a wedding dress?

What happen to change this girl's emotions towards her child? Casey holding Caylee as a newborn in the hospital, her face reflects that classic look of disbelief that such a little miracle is hers.

Thank you, Hart, for sharing these.

I found what I believe to be new photo albums with new pictures (posted in pic thread- follow the link provided there) some have Caylee's 1st birthday- a few men in attendance and one shows Casey in a wedding dress?

Thank you Hart... Great find, they are new to me :)

I am so blonde, I thought you were saying the long haired guy looked like Jesus as in JC- are you saying that is Jesus Ortiz??
No, if you look through all of the pictures there is one guy, thinner and I thought he may have been Jesus Ortiz. Don't know and I am blonde too so may have been wrong.:crazy:
He is not her brother, not either of the larger guys and not the long haired guy.

No, if you look through all of the pictures there is one guy, thinner and I thought he may have been Jesus Ortiz. Don't know and I am blonde too so may have been wrong.:crazy:
He is not her brother, not either of the larger guys and not the long haired guy.

oops, back I go...

I need to refresh my memory - the ex's are?

Jesse, Tony, Ricardo, Jesus, JP, and? Wasn't it also speculated on the daddy - and that included Jesse, Ricardo, Jesus and JP?

There is no proof that Jesus was ever a boyfriend of Casey's or even a friend. It is all just speculation based on the fact that he was someone that died in a car crash that she "might" have known from highschool. JMO

I don't think Casey would have ever left if something had not happened to Caylee. They stayed the night there June 15 and that is the last time Cindy saw Caylee was when she put her to bed that night. There was never any official "I'm leaving" by Casey. Cindy got up and went to work the next day, the 16th, and assumed they were both asleep in Casey's bedroom. Something happened to Caylee that day while in Casey's care and that is why Casey left the house and did not return. She had taken care of the problem, and didn't have the guts to face what had happened and decided to just run from it. The child was never seen again by anyone. She bought as much time on the run as she could, telling her mom that CAylee was asleep, busy, at the bbsitters, anything to keep her mom at bay. She didn't even risk going home to get $ , that's why she was stealing from her friends.

I think this also, anastacia. Though I don't think she "took care of the problem" until the 27th and then, perhaps because of the odor, she placed "the problem" in the Amscot dumpster, unable to return to the car even to retrieve her purse.

I think Jesus Ortiz died May 8 2006 and this was the first birthday so would be Aug. 8 2006. I do not think it would be Jesus.

Ok - thankx I buy that too - but what about the others? We know Jesse (and per dad)was supposedly "cleared" by paternity test. Then that leaves - who? Ricardo? We know it's not the "new" Tony - Casey just met him this year. So - that just leaves as a possiblity as Ricardo?

Ok - thankx I buy that too - but what about the others? We know Jesse (and per dad)was supposedly "cleared" by paternity test. Then that leaves - who? Ricardo? We know it's not the "new" Tony - Casey just met him this year. So - that just leaves as a possiblity as Ricardo?

Guys, a polite reminder there is a thread in this forum specifically dedicated to the paternity issues.. In an effort to keep organized can we continue it there?
Thanks

What about the MySpace guy... Bryson ? spelling.

I think this also, anastacia. Though I don't think she "took care of the problem" until the 27th and then, perhaps because of the odor, she placed "the problem" in the Amscot dumpster, unable to return to the car even to retrieve her purse.

Probably, I also read someplace that the boyfriend told LE that she had him pick her up there, at the Amscot, and she told him the car needed to be worked on and that her dad was going to have it either picked up/towed. I think she took care of things 2 times, once , in a hurry in her backyard, then came back and to retrieve , then transported to another place, obviously not far b/c let's be honest....the smell was obviously very overpowering, and she probably figured she could not risk being pulled over or something with that smell in the car. Hince the "close to home" bs she told her brother on the phone.

On another note, I found it odd that the Orlando PD don't have Caylee listed on their website as a missing juevenile. reguardless of who is handling the case, they are from Orlando, correct? strange.

I think Jesus Ortiz died May 8 2006 and this was the first birthday so would be Aug. 8 2006. I do not think it would be Jesus.

I thought it was last year at the birthday 8/9/07?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member