Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If only Casey was able to hold on just a little longer... she might have had a happy ending also.

i agree totally - it is disingenuous to think that casey is the only one to blame in this whole debacle. whether verbal or not, she was crying out for help. cindy should have spoken to her, in that aggressive "i know what is right so please shut up" tone, like she has spoken to nancy grace, larry king, meredith viera, every reporter in the state of florida (this list could go on and on...), etc.

Casey is not just a liar she is a pathological liar, she has lied to everybody in her path,and she has/had a good teacher.

what is in this frigging letter?

man all I see is a story about some crazy beheading on a bus!?! what's wrong with people???? the world has gone mad, I tell ya!

Something about her writing that frigging letter
she is in dorm L I think they said
still saying cops removed gas cans
a picture of the fund raiser and that is about it.

and when she is moved she is in shackles away from the other inmate population

man all I see is a story about some crazy beheading on a bus!?! what's wrong with people???? the world has gone mad, I tell ya!

LMAO, apparently he was hungary. It was a quick clip. Test results back next week and Ms Casey is writing letters now. Wonder if she know LE can read those?

LMAO, apparently he was hungary. It was a quick clip. Test results back next week and Ms Casey is writing letters now. Wonder if she know LE can read those?

I think it was posted on here that only her attorneys can see what she writes..I could be wrong, I often am.:)

ITA, babies are easy, toddlers go through the "terrible twos" and become autonomous and I don't think Casie was prepared for that...

yup.. being 19 with a baby is still about CASEY~ I'm sure she got lots of attention, could parade the baby around when she wanted and then had built in babysitters. But a 2almost 3 year old doesn't do what mom wants all the time anymore! And then no babysitters either.. ? too much for someone so self centered.

I still want to believe it was an accident and Casey didn't mean to hurt Caylee and then panicked and covered it up..knew her freedom was coming to an end so decided to party it up while she still could. Figured she'd keep her lies going as long as she could knowing she'd be caught soon enough and her life was going to be over for good.

Sounds awful, but this woman is not the norm.. I mean she didn't even take Caylee's favorite stuffed animal with them. Shows she didn't care all that much about her daughter !! OK, maybe she forgot it if she didn't leave in a good way, but if she could go back to borrow shovels and steal gas.. (i'm assuming that was Casey) wouldn't she get her baby's favorite stuffed animal?? Unless Caylee didn't need it anymore.. which would mean Caylee was already gone at the time of the shovel borrowing and gas can stealing :(

ITA, babies are easy, toddlers go through the "terrible twos" and become autonomous and I don't think Casie was prepared for that...

yup.. being 19 with a baby is still about CASEY~ I'm sure she got lots of attention, could parade the baby around when she wanted and then had built in babysitters. But a 2almost 3 year old doesn't do what mom wants all the time anymore! And then no babysitters either.. ? too much for someone so self centered.

I still want to believe it was an accident and Casey didn't mean to hurt Caylee and then panicked and covered it up..knew her freedom was coming to an end so decided to party it up while she still could. Figured she'd keep her lies going as long as she could knowing she'd be caught soon enough and her life was going to be over for good.

Sounds awful, but this woman is not the norm.. I mean she didn't even take Caylee's favorite stuffed animal with them. Shows she didn't care all that much about her daughter!! OK, maybe she forgot it if she didn't leave in a good way, but if she could go back to borrow shovels and steal gas.. (i'm assuming that was Casey) wouldn't she get her baby's favorite stuffed animal?? Unless Caylee didn't need it anymore.. which would mean Caylee was already gone at the time of the shovel borrowing and gas can stealing :(

I feel like you can really see an entirely different person when you look at the photos that Hart posted today. Her joy and genuine love for her daughter is present.
I agree. Wow, it's like looking at a totally different person.

Thx for posting the link to the pictures, Hart.

I think it was posted on here that only her attorneys can see what she writes..I could be wrong, I often am.:)

I will research, but when I was young and dumb, I dated a guy whose 2nd; possibly 1st, home was jail. He told me they can read the letters that are written. I don't think the imates can seal it, so the employees and check for contraban etc. They check the incoming letters as well.

If the inmates write "legal" or "media" on the letter, they are not "supposed" to read it. So whatever info they gained by reading it could not be directly acted upon.

Did George and Cindy go together to retrieve the car? If so, had they made contact with Casey yet?

I will research, but when I was young and dumb, I dated a guy whose 2nd; possibly 1st, home was jail. He told me they can read the letters that are written. I don't think the imates can seal it, so the employees and check for contraban etc
. They check the incoming letters as well.

All outgoing mail from a jail is read before it's posted -- unless it is a letter to the President of the United States. Nobody is allowed to read those (at least that's the way it is in military prison) .

If an inmate gives a letter to his attorney, though, the attorney can simply leave with it. They don't go through the attorney's paperwork.

NO MOTHER really is prepared for it. lol

Seriously though, if you're still struggling trying to grow up yourself & you're still having mother/daughter conflicts.... it's so much harder to cope with a child who suddenly isn't just a 'doll'... a child who is starting to assert herself.

I think Jesus Ortiz died May 8 2006 and this was the first birthday so would be Aug. 8 2006. I do not think it would be Jesus.

When Casey made the statement to others that Caylee's father died she said it as "he got killed in a car accident on the way to her (Casey's) birthday party. Casey birthday is in March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste