Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Home Confinement and undisclosed 02 is what it has shown for days. I keep wondering what the two undisclosed holds are.

I think that everyone is right on about the changes from a baby to a toddler. My brother-in-law remarried, had another child with the new wife, and a couple of years later--the other children had issues. The new wife was very confused as to why the delayed reaction, but it was all about the "new kid" starting to impact the family. You can't just drag a toddler or preschooler all over the place, having them in the baby carrier. And you have to start doing some of those more challenging parenting chores--potty training, etc.

And if Casey went from a casual drinker/recreational drug user to a more serious one--her personality could change overnight. Addiction makes for a bad parent.

Combined with a naturally selfish, lying nature, it makes a lethal combination.

Home Confinement and undisclosed 02 is what it has shown for days. I keep wondering what the two undisclosed holds are.

k just curious, is said it was updated today 7:38. i was just trying to figure out what was updated.

IIRC I read something that indicated the inmate database was updated every so many minutes. The 7:38 time might be a general time for the entire data base not per inmate?

k just curious, is said it was updated today 7:38. i was just trying to figure out what was updated.

Home Confinement is the updated version originally the judge wanted the ankle bracelet (martha steward) and changed it,realizing that was to easy.Home confinement would be much harder on the party girl.

LMAO, apparently he was hungary. It was a quick clip. Test results back next week and Ms Casey is writing letters now. Wonder if she know LE can read those?

I thought she was gonna give them to Baez so LE could not read them? :waitasec:

Thank you Hart for finding those photos. It would be nice if the media would splash some of those on the screen over and over.

Would you mind letting us know if there is anything there that is pertinent to the case as to her fav sites? I don't really care to register. Thanks! (Also, please include the link on the myspace links thread so we don't lose it!)

Actually no, nothing pertinent to the case...just perhaps some insight into her personality and someone else put the link up there already..

I don't think it was ever stated the pizza was in the trunk specifically...just in the car. By the way, LE would be able to tell if the pizza was left in the car vs. simply being in the garbage can of the Anthony's. It would be brick hard, imo.
Good to know after all that!!
I just assumed that was her reason for explaining the odor in the trunk. I guess I should go look for the "pizza interview"...nah!

I believe Baez is the only one that has hands on contact with Casey,and he can receive letters from her to pass on to the family.In the phone conversation between Casey and Lee ,he asked her to send two letters one addressed to him so he could receive one.

I think the whole pizza story was mostly a ruse, to distract from Cindy's original statement about the smell of a dead body. It's been proven time and again that old pizza doesn't smell at all, it just gets rock hard.

OK so...going with the theory that she took the gas, lets say she took the gas as one person suggested...to avoid stopping and having someone id her at a later time, or using the cred cards to track her movement. Say she took the gas at the time she was going to leave to dispose of something. Her tank is a 15 gal tank , so for arguments sake we will say it was full. That in addition to the 12 gal stolen would give her 27 gal...and assume it gets a good 20mpg....round trip from her house back to the amscot, with no stops in between , would give a distance of no more than 270 miles both ways. So lets say the furthest she would have taken Caylee was 270 miles....just a theory !!! Where would that lead, or is it even worth discussing?

Another thing I would like to see brought out in this case is the intake report on the vehicle when it was brought into the tow yard. They list dents, dings, and contents etc. The gas cans would most likely have been listed on it if they were in the car at the time.

may have been mentioned...at the bottom of the GM myspace page there is an ad for George and Lee a personal assistant:I guess for all the leg work they have to do

OK so...going with the theory that she took the gas, lets say she took the gas as one person suggested...to avoid stopping and having someone id her at a later time, or using the cred cards to track her movement. Say she took the gas at the time she was going to leave to dispose of something. Her tank is a 15 gal tank , so for arguments sake we will say it was full. That in addition to the 12 gal stolen would give her 27 gal...and assume it gets a good 20mpg....round trip from her house back to the amscot, with no stops in between , would give a distance of no more than 270 miles both ways. So lets say the furthest she would have taken Caylee was 270 miles....just a theory !!! Where would that lead, or is it even worth discussing?
It is a good theory. If LE would triangulate her phone to the cell towers for the time period in question...they would already know almost exactly where she went.

not sure if this is the case in FL but hubby use to own a towing company he said if a car is impounded per a police order or a repo they will inventory but if a car is towed form a business by the owner of the business in Ohio they do not inventory contents

If only Casey was able to hold on just a little longer... she might have had a happy ending also.

i agree totally - it is disingenuous to think that casey is the only one to blame in this whole debacle. whether verbal or not, she was crying out for help. cindy should have spoken to her, in that aggressive "i know what is right so please shut up" tone, like she has spoken to nancy grace, larry king, meredith viera, every reporter in the state of florida (this list could go on and on...), etc.

If I had to bet... I'd say Cindy, George & even Lee spoke to Casey a million times.... read her the riot act.... whatever....

Let's be honest here.... conflicts between mothers & daughters are VERY usual & if you have 2 very strong personalities like you do in this family... the other members of the family usually are at a loss to get EITHER side to calm down & change their opinions/behaviors.

I don't think this family is as 'abnormal' as we'd like to believe... I think it was pretty typical BUT this tragedy occurred & they were caught like a deer in the headlights.

Now you have one mother who's guilt is overwhelming her & another mother who is probably an expert at using guilt as a weapon to get her own way. Expert enough to have the emotional strength to hold off LE and the FBI.... with no thought to the serious consequences of this game she's playing.

I think you have to separate these 2... completely.... remove Casey's main adversary from the picture & see if she softens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo