Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
may have been mentioned...at the bottom of the GM myspace page there is an ad for George and Lee a personal assistant:I guess for all the leg work they have to do
And how do they propose to pay for such a service? Interesting.

Did George and Cindy go together to retrieve the car? If so, had they made contact with Casey yet?

Hi foo-foo!:blowkiss:
As far as we know, it was George.

Those letters Casey is writting, I sure hope we get to see them and ry to break the code!

"Apparently Casey Anthony grieves her missing daughter with a beer and a push-up bra!"...Nancy Grace when someone suggested that everyone grieves differently and this was just her way of coping with it.

And how do they propose to pay for such a service? Interesting.

Someone posted them earlier, but they were actually "no compensation" positions with quite the amount of expectations :rolleyes: I guess that's better than using money from the benefit or such, but it is interesting that they don't seem to have friends/family/community folk assisting them in these roles.

Personal Assistant to George Anthony

24 hours On-Call DAILY

Locations: Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail, Anthony Family Residence at 4937 Hopespring Drive Orlando, and also the possibility of working from home.
Purpose: Coordinate daily volunteer efforts at Publix Tent location and Call Center location. Check emails from the public offering to help volunteer, distribute supplies, and/or donate supplies or resources towards the search efforts. Will also be responsible for scheduling volunteers, and to assist in coordinating distribution of supplies to individuals/areas nationally.
Skills/Resources Required: Must have a valid drivers license and a personal cell phone. Ability to take and execute direction given by George Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, Windows-based computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Explorer, and email. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision. There is no compensation for this position.

Whom to Contact: George Anthony - 407-403-3564 cell - georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Personal Assistant to Lee Anthony

24 hours On-Call DAILY

Locations: TBD, willing to travel within greater Orlando area with the potential for out of state travel.
Purpose: Run errands, schedule meetings, answer emails, update Myspace and HelpFindCaylee.com websites, etc.
Skills/Resources Required: Must own or have regular access to a personal computer, cell phone, and reliable transporation. Must have a valid drivers license. Ability to take and execute direction given by Lee Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and work with little to no supervision. Knowledge of how to maintain a myspace page, basic html/website design, and other internet based resources such as search engines and news media sites is a must. This is a jack-of-all-trades position that may be cross utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal need of the Anthony family, as directed by Lee Anthony. There is no compensation for this position.

Whom to Contact: Lee Anthony - 407-808-5132 cell - LeeAAnthony@gmail.com

Ok - now I already know some of you long time regulars on here don't believe or really care for this one guy, Brian, BUT - I went looking for the "paternity" thread earlier and stumbled across a new thread called - "Has anyone looked at this yet? Possible location of Caylee". It is a fairly new posting/thread so I clicked on it. There are maps and discussions of where Caylee could possibly be. I don't know if these people are psychics or what but it was still very interesting stuff. As I was reading there was a posting for 8/1/08 and a link for an audio discussion. I found this to be very interesting and wondering if anyone up there has at least checked out some of these places - if for nothing else to prove these people wrong. The audio link is below and is quite long, if you are interested. This thread has only had 465 views - so I don't think alot of people have looked at this yet. On the audio there is this guy Brian and a woman, Gayle and a couple of other guys. After I was done I checked some other comments and found that some of the long time regulars don't really care for this guy Brian - so please be kind to me for posting this. I find it still interesting and at least worthy of checking out. At this point, ANYTHING is worth checking.

Also, along the lines of psychics - - I'm wondering if Sylvia Brown has been contacted or maybe even offered up any thoughts. I know Sylvia has been called in by LE on other high profile cases - and if she has - we might not know about it.

For those of you who don't care for this type of "sleuthing" - I deeply apologize. Just keep scrolling and "don't mind me".

Here's the link to the audio for those of you who would care to listen -

http://www..com/gale/audio/sosradio1.MP3

It is a good theory. If LE would triangulate her phone to the cell towers for the time period in question...they would already know almost exactly where she went.

I have always thought that would be the missing link to figure out where she was, unfortunately, that technology is widely known and if she knew they could track her this way, she could have easily gotten a prepaid phone or even a phone off the rack of convenient store. If she didn't have her real phone with her everyday, then Cindy's testimony that she heard from her every day would be false. On the other hand.....if she did have a pre paid or off the rack phone, and DID contact her mom with it...Cindy would have noticed the new # obviously...that would be a good point for Casey to come up with this "missing blackjack" she only had for a week.....they would have no way of knowing what kind of phone she was calling from. I don't know if it's ever been said wether the BJ was tied to the same #, or if the daily phonecalls were verified by LE, they haven't made that info public...

if your phone is turned off this wouldn't work correct?

It depends on the cell phone. Some you can with it turned off. I guess it would have to do if the gps system is hardware of software. If it is hardware, then yes. If it is just software, turning the phone of will stop the tracking. Most cell phones now have to have tracking of some sort. I dropped my cell in water once and had to activate a new one, but my wireless provider said it have to be 911 compliant.

Hi foo-foo!:blowkiss:
As far as we know, it was George.

Those letters Casey is writting, I sure hope we get to see them and ry to break the code!

Hey Rainie,

I am just wondering, if the car smelled like decomp, had they actually spoken with Casey at that point? I do not understand why GP would even touch the car if it smelled that way? Why would he not call LE so as not to contaminate any evidence.

When I was a single mom at 23, I didn't live with my parents, but for a while they were the "guardians" of her. Not b/c of anything I did, I requested they do it, basically because I was having a very hard time adjusting to motherhood, and dealing with a break-up between her dad and I, I just knew I was in over my head. My point is, she (my daughter) in the year and a 1/2 that she spent the majority of her time with my parents (she was with me around 3 nights a week and during the day alot) , she did devleope a bond with them that was naturally deeper than the one with me. I can't tell you how heartbreaking it is at the moment you realize what has happened, and the baby (toddler) wants your parents more than they do you, and cries when they are leaving her with you....it's something I can't easily explain, but it does cause resentment not only toward the parents but toward the child too. even though I was teh person that wanted the space, it still has that effect. I can see some similarities between myself and what Casey might have felt, and I can see how she might not have such a tight bond with Caylee, even though it is her flesh and blood. There were times when I almost felt numb toward my daughter, probably just to avoid the hurt the whole situation created. I don't know how relevant this is to the case, but it may help you see how Casey could be acting the way she is. I am not condoning it by any means, just offering some insight ....and in case you wondered....I did get full custody of my daughter back on her 3rd birthday. It's been hard , but we did eventually get close and now are as close as any other mom/daughter. I just couldn't help but reflect back on those days, this case has reminded me of how far I have come.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
You have so many reasons to be proud!

Home Confinement is the updated version originally the judge wanted the ankle bracelet (martha steward) and changed it,realizing that was to easy.Home confinement would be much harder on the party girl.

From the looks at her pictures.... it seemed like there was plenty of partying right in her home.

Though I do wonder how many friends of hers would still be interested in sitting in her house drinking & laughing it up.

Ok - now I already know some of you long time regulars on here don't believe or really care for this one guy, Brian, BUT - I went looking for the "paternity" thread earlier and stumbled across a new thread called - "Has anyone looked at this yet? Possible location of Caylee". It is a fairly new posting/thread so I clicked on it. There are maps and discussions of where Caylee could possibly be. I don't know if these people are psychics or what but it was still very interesting stuff. As I was reading there was a posting for 8/1/08 and a link for an audio discussion. I found this to be very interesting and wondering if anyone up there has at least checked out some of these places - if for nothing else to prove these people wrong. The audio link is below and is quite long, if you are interested. This thread has only had 465 views - so I don't think alot of people have looked at this yet. On the audio there is this guy Brian and a woman, Gayle and a couple of other guys. After I was done I checked some other comments and found that some of the long time regulars don't really care for this guy Brian - so please be kind to me for posting this. I find it still interesting and at least worthy of checking out. At this point, ANYTHING is worth checking.

Also, along the lines of psychics - - I'm wondering if Sylvia Brown has been contacted or maybe even offered up any thoughts. I know Sylvia has been called in by LE on other high profile cases - and if she has - we might not know about it.

For those of you who don't care for this type of "sleuthing" - I deeply apologize. Just keep scrolling and "don't mind me".

Here's the link to the audio for those of you who would care to listen -

http://www..com/gale/audio/sosradio1.MP3
We don't mind different points of view here...however, his is outright fraud...in my honest opinion.

For starters, I looked at this particular one since someone put the thread up...I will take my findings to that thread so maybe you can join me there. :)

It depends on the cell phone. Some you can with it turned off. I guess it would have to do if the gps system is hardware of software. If it is hardware, then yes. If it is just software, turning the phone of will stop the tracking. Most cell phones now have to have tracking of some sort. I dropped my cell in water once and had to activate a new one, but my wireless provider said it have to be 911 compliant.

I think turning off the GPS basically means other user devices can't locate you BUT it wouldn't stop LE from tracking you through the pings on your cellphone as you pass cellphone towers.

If you don't want to be tracked, you have to shut off your phone & maybe even remove the battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13