Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #48

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My sentiments as well!! I am so sick and tired of the way Cindy talks to the public.

Growing up with this woman as a mother must have been pure ****! She is always right, always as a answer, and love to heap guilt on people.

No doubt about living with her & the emotional rollercoaster she puts everyone on. She can shove her guilt as far as I'm concerned.

Wouldn't you think she'd be thankful the world is watching an has adopted Caylee?

The down side I believe is for traction for something like this you need the family to stand up for it. The families voice really drives a campaign like that. This family has no desire to see a law like that.

The h**l with the family. They wouldn't want a law like this as it links them to their daughter.

The public cares about Caylee and the public should fight for this law.

Perhaps this has been discussed, but I haven't seen it ...

Have any of the players said they ever heard CAYLEE talk about Zanny?

Tots tend to talk about the people in their lives.

Yes. But where is the crime scene? They've searched the parent's house and yard and are doing forensics on the car.

Casey isn't talking and its obvious that anything she may have told her mother or anyone else was probably a lie, since we know she wasn't on a "business trip". Where was she? Who knows? Who saw her?

I understand that emotionally mobilizing all resources to conduct a grid search of Orlando makes people feel that everything that can be done is being donem but realistically, police also have limited resources...they have no date of disappearance and no location.

No, I'm agreeing with you there. I'm thinking that LE WOULD be searching, or maybe are searching if they have relevant information, as it's just as important for them to find a body as it is to find it for family....

It will be interesting to see what what was going on behind the scenes when this all comes to light. I think we forget, as the public, that they are privy to A LOT more info than we are...I think we prematurely question their motives, sometimes.

He seemed much more affected and frustrated after that visit too!

Yup, he was trying to portray his daughter a certain way and even he wasn't convinced of what he is saying.

The Anthony's really need to stop speaking ... really they need to do this!

I wonder if the reason that he hasn't worked in a couple of decades is because he's on disability? (Dare I ask, mental disability? Considering that many forms of mental illness are hereditary....)

:(

That's a possibility.
If I were a local psychiatrist I would be knocking at their door and offering them a group family rate.

Yup, he was trying to portray his daughter a certain way and even he wasn't convinced of what he is saying.

The Anthony's really need to stop speaking ... really they need to do this!

The family needs a professional spokesperson.....

but I don't think ANYONE could CONTROL Cindy.

With the cans of gas taken, I can't help but think the gas was used to burn smething, there may be nothing but ash to find :(

As small as Caylee is, it would have been easy for Casey to put her inside a metal drum, pour the gas and strike a match.

I'd be very interested in hearing from any of her friends if there was a day when she had a smoke smell on her.

VB

Supposedly they want to check the OUTSIDE of the cans....

maybe the thinking is that Casey needed extra gas for a long drive & she stuck the cans in the trunk next to a body?

I can see her dumping the body, I have more trouble thinking she'd risk setting a fire & being spotted by someone by the flames, smoke OR smell.

Perhaps this has been discussed, but I haven't seen it ...

Have any of the players said they ever heard CAYLEE talk about Zanny?

Tots tend to talk about the people in their lives.

I've seen other posters ask this same question. My question is WHEN will a journalist pose this question to GMA or GPA?????

Yes. But where is the crime scene?

My sentiments exactly, where is the crime scene? It could be anywhere in the state of Florida. It could have happened in a car, it could have happened on a walk in a park, it could happened anywhere, but where ....

All we know for sure is something happened! :(

Or perhaps there is soil on the bottom of the cans they could match to the soil in the trunk of Casey's car.

With the cans of gas taken, I can't help but think the gas was used to burn smething, there may be nothing but ash to find :(

As small as Caylee is, it would have been easy for Casey to put her inside a metal drum, pour the gas and strike a match.

I'd be very interested in hearing from any of her friends if there was a day when she had a smoke smell on her.

VB

It would take a very high temperature to burn bone into ash. Either Casey didn't know that and tried it (although I first thought this, I changed my mind.) but it seems like Casey wouldn't be able to follow through with that. I think she stole the gas cans AFTER she already hid Caylee. Hid meaning either put her in area close to home or buried her in an area close to home. Her borrowing that shovel shows how people don't think when panicked. I'm from the land of Denise Lee. The man who kidnapped her not only had her in the car but asked his relative to borrow a shovel and gas can. :eek:

Supposedly they want to check the OUTSIDE of the cans....

maybe the thinking is that Casey needed extra gas for a long drive & she stuck the cans in the trunk next to a body?

I can see her dumping the body, I have more trouble thinking she'd risk setting a fire & being spotted by someone by the flames, smoke OR smell.

OK, couldn't just pouring gasoline on a body (without setting it on fire) also kill evidence about who the perp was?

The family needs a professional spokesperson.....

but I don't think ANYONE could CONTROL Cindy.

Yup, no one can control Cindy and it will be difficult to find a professional spokeperson who can speak on behalf of the Anthony's based on what has been said.

After 31 plus days we are probably talking about digging through hundreds of tons of garbage, even if you know what dumpster went where. There was a long discussion about this and I relayed what I know happened with Lori Hacking. BTW, did you know they only found 15 pounds of her?

No, I didn't, how horrible. I have no idea if they would do this in this case or not, but it is possible to use heavy equipment to move the top layers of the landfill to get down to the trash from the right time frame, and then do the intensive search in that area. I know they have done that in other cases, even after several months, but I imagine they have to have a pretty good tip that something's there. I've read it's a dangerous type of search for the people doing the searching, due to the exposure to toxins and other things in the landfill. I'm sure they would need a date and the location of the dumpster, to better pinpoint the search, and even then there would be tons of garbage to go through. It's a miracle they found Lori Hacking, that was such a tragic case.

That's a possibility.
If I were a local psychiatrist I would be knocking at their door and offering them a group family rate.

LOL!!!

The same thought crossed my mind.

If they didn't need one BEFORE Casey's arrest, they sure need on now.

Probably a lot of Casey's old friends could take advantage of the special rate too.

I've seen other posters ask this same question. My question is WHEN will a journalist pose this question to GMA or GPA?????

I think we, in the United States, with our 24-hour news channels, play it a little fast-and-loose with the word "journalist."

If you want decent journalism, I'd look to a local newspaper's crime reporter. And, by local, I mean LOCAL, not a huge city paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor