Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do understand why they don't want to call TES, that would mean letting go of hope ... or more cynically ... letting the world know that they know their daughter's story is false and Caylee is dead.They are simply not going to do that! However, I do not understand why they never had a composite sketch of "Zanny" made ... all these images of Caylee out there but none of her "supposed" abductor?? I am sure that they would say because they are afraid ... blah blah blah ... this family is beyond ad absurdum! They really make me feel ill!

How many weeks went by before the public even heard a GENERAL description of the alleged nanny? At least 2, I think.

She's supposedly 26 years old.

Ok.... everyone be on the lookout for a 26 year old woman.

I wonder if LE even went door to door in Cindy's neighborhood and asked about the child, if anyone had seen her or Casey? I wonder if LE went door to door on the street where Anthony lived to see if anyone saw Casey and the child or the baby sitter? I wonder if they went door to door When this Zanaida supposedly lived and asked everyone if they knew her? I know they asked 1 person but what about the whole neighborhood or street? How about going to all the stores, businesses and establishments in both Cindy's neighborhood and Anthony's and any other of Casey's friends. I hope all of this has been done. I have no idea. I know LE isn't going to tell us everything they are and have been doing.

Didn't TexasEquuSearch do the majority of that searching for Natalee? Because the family requested their help? Wasn't someone saying that recently that these non-profit organizations have to be asked to help first?

Also, shouldn't it be considered that she isn't likely to have gone far if she had to steal gas from her parent's gas cans to get somewhere to begin with? On more than one occasion. It's not like she had endless funds to fill up. Not to mention that the further she goes, the more likely someone would have seen her.

I wish we had some concrete answers as to if they are searching and if not, why? I really think if they were out there searching, the media would be ALL over it. Don't y'all?

Oh. My. God. Darly Routier, anyone?

http://www.wesh.com/news/17086677/detail.html

WTF?

I agree, at least in the local area, around the house and where the car was abandoned. I don't see what harm it could do, and they might get lucky.

It's always better to find a body sooner rather than later, for evidentiary value. It's just very curious to me.

As SS pointed out last night, evidentiary value was lost a long time ago. IMO, it was lost even before Caylee was reported missing. Unless there is an obvious wound to the skeleton ie; gunshot or fractured skull, a COD will probably never be known.

It has not been confirmed to my knowledge that it was Casey who stole the gas. You can go pretty far on a tank of gas and Orlando is on the ocean...

Just to clarify, Orlando is about halfway between the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico. Orlando members know best, but I'd guess the closest drive to a beach is a little over an hour .

yup.

I'll say it again as I said it last night: in the wooded area behind Hopespring on Suburban Dr. The right-of way behind the Anthony house leads you right to it.
When Bobby62 was on here last night, who knows the area, it was said that she could have actually walked there easily from the backyard. I was concerned about the neighbors seeing that and someone mentioned the fences are very high and you can't see a thing.

I don't think, sadly, that Caylee is alive. I only hope that the remains can be found. Florida executes people. If this child is dead, IMO, who ever did it needs to feel what that poor baby felt!

And maybe they have reason to believe Caylee's body is gone forever or non-recoverable?

What if someone came forward early on & informed LE that they saw Casey near a dumpster throwing out something large?

I think they would have started searching land fills and such.

My guess is they don't have enough info. for any large scale searches and/or they have ruled some areas out based on their investigation.

But, if that water is lakes, it does seem odd that they haven't done any searches at all.

Caylee will turn 3 years old on Saturday. Her family has planned a block party in front of their home. The Anthony family said they hope it will become a combination birthday and welcome home party for the toddler.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17086677/detail.html

WTF?

From:http://www.myfoxboston.com/myfox/pa...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Anthony said his daughter broke down crying, saying that she wants to be there for the child’s birthday Aug. 9.

Sheesh.

Close to home. Very CLOSE to home. I guess that is the best confession we are going to get out of Casey that she buried her daughter close to home.

And maybe they have reason to believe Caylee's body is gone forever or non-recoverable?

What if someone came forward early on & informed LE that they saw Casey near a dumpster throwing out something large?

That's what I'm wondering. Or conversely, that they have reason to believe she is alive, but I think that's unlikely, based on the smell in the car. I don't think it would be in a dumpster though, if someone saw that, they would be searching the landfill that the dumpster contents ended up in.

That has occured to me as well.

I think what frustrates me about Cindy Anthony's "Get off your *advertiser censored** and look for my granddaugther" remark at the vigil, is just that...well, if she really believes Casey's story about Caylee being kidnapped by a babysitter, then isn't Caylee in just as much danger if WE go knocking door to door and looking? If Caylee is in danger if Casey draws attention to who has her, then I don't understand why she is rallying everyone to go find Caylee, and speaking so publicly all the time?

I'm not trying to be critical of the Anthonys, as I know they are going through difficult times, I'm just saying that those actions are confusing for me.

How many weeks went by before the public even heard a GENERAL description of the alleged nanny? At least 2, I think.

She's supposedly 26 years old.

Ok.... everyone be on the lookout for a 26 year old woman.

That is, I think, very important in this case. Just speculation but a former homicide detective would know that. It gave plenty of time, if someone in the family is guilty, to come up with a "plan"

I think it's always like trying to find a needle in a haystack. When Logan Tucker disappeared, no one knew when he actually disappeared, and the searches didn't take place until several weeks after he was last seen.

I am not that familiar with Logan Tucker, but reading briefly there were signs of issues with this mother based on DHS reports etc.

With Caylee, once the media got the news and 911 calls were released and the lies out for all to hear, not even the biggest search teams came forward to organize a search to look for Caylee. Not even the locals in the neighborhood went out to look for Caylee as far as we know.

Two local Baptists church members were the biggest group at the first prayer vigil. Only a few dozen people showed up at the benefit.

That's what I'm wondering. Or conversely, that they have reason to believe she is alive, but I think that's unlikely, based on the smell in the car. I don't think it would be in a dumpster though, if someone saw that, they would be searching the landfill that the dumpster contents ended up in.

After 31 plus days we are probably talking about digging through hundreds of tons of garbage, even if you know what dumpster went where. There was a long discussion about this and I relayed what I know happened with Lori Hacking. BTW, did you know they only found 15 pounds of her?

Hi All! This is my first post so forgive me if I'm asking for information that has already been discussed.

It is heartbreaking for me to admit this but my gut tells me that Casey has done the unimaginable to Caylee. With that being said, I can't help but ask for clarification on one issue.

Casey alleges she left Caylee with the babysitter at the Sawgrass Apartments. It has been determined that the apartment has been empty for several months and that there is no tenant by the name of Zenadia Hernandez-Gonzales (sp?); however, someone did visit the property manager's office by that name and fill out a guest card a few months before Caylee disappeared. Are there any thoughts out there on how Casey was able to come up with this person's name?

I wonder if they went door to door When this Zanaida supposedly lived and asked everyone if they knew her? I know they asked 1 person but what about the whole neighborhood or street? How about going to all the stores, businesses and establishments in both Cindy's neighborhood and Anthony's and any other of Casey's friends.

I wonder whether Cindy & George have done these things themselves to try to track down this nanny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliWicked77