Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is also very frustrating to me! And confusing...

If the Anthony's really think Caylee is alive and nearby, what exactly do they mean by searching for her? Knocking on people's doors and asking if we can look inside? If someone asks us to search for their missing granddaughter, I assume that to mean look in parks, fields, streams, etc, like you are looking for a dead body (sorry to say). If they really feel that she has been taken or kidnapped, why aren't they pleading to the media "will the persons who have our darling Caylee please return her to us?"

As far as getting off my a$$ and looking for Caylee, Cindy you lead the way! I'll be right by your side.

I am just fuming over this remark! Who does she think she is???
She raised this spoiled, self centered, selfish, piece of work. Who could care less about her daughter or her mother!

The entire family needs to tell Casey to come clean & tell LE where she is at & what she did ... Quit pushing there responsibility off on everyone else / quit calling Casey sweetheart because she is a unfit mother. Casey should of learnt to stay home & take care of her own daughter instead of shoving her off on a person who is no where to be found.

I understand the family is under a great deal of stress. But what a bunch of crap!

Oh. My. God. Darly Routier, anyone?

http://www.wesh.com/news/17086677/detail.html

WTF?

OMG...

Well, then Casey better start talking.

I do have to wonder if this was taken out of context - as we know can happen. Didn't George mention yesterday that they had planned a small bday party but if Caylee comes home, it will be a block party now?

If this is a direct quote...OH MY GOD!!! It CAN get more bizarre. Didn't think that was possible.

I think when the DNA results come in and there is proof that Caylee was in the trunk you'll start seeing LE drag every pond/lake in that area. And they are quite a few. I just think that's where that poor baby ended up. I also think Casey's lawyer is having her stall this as long as she can because the family wants that bond reduced and if the DA can't up the charges, then you'll either see that bond come down or she'll be released as per the 33 day rule.

Secret searches ??........the media is reporting "bathroom breaks" on the players of this saga......anything a secret, would have to be done behind closed (& locked) doors.....LOL, shades down also.
If the FBI is searching for people who may have Caylee, we'd never know about it unless the agency releases this information.

I'm not trying to criticize anyone (LE, the family, volunteers) for not searching, I'm just saying it's strange, and makes me think there are reasons we don't know about that no searches are taking place. I just can't imagine what those reasons could be. I can't see any difference between this case and others in which searches took place.

Casey told LE that a babysitter kidnapped Caylee. I imagine a lot of time has been spent trying to track down that lie.

I can't think of another case where the mom tells LE that her baby was kidnapped and LE immediately starts searching for a body....

I can't think of another case where the family of the kidnapped baby doesn't plea for the babys return......

I can't think of another case where the sketch of the supposed kidnapper hasn't been released to the public.....

I can't think of another case where the kidnapping isn't reported

Sorry, I can't think of any other case that is remotely similar to this case

Good Grief. Cindy being Cindy "We had two dogs why would anyone walk only one dog" (referring to the quote from the neighbor about Casey walking the dog, the dog goes on the neighbors yard, neighbor asks Casey to clean up the mess, Casey says "it's not my dog" while standing there with the dogs leash in hand.)

I have two dogs and I have been known to walk them separately. The BS Cindy comes up with blows my mind. Maybe, it's just me.:bang:

I thought the same thing. We have 2 dogs and one is downright hyper - a Boxer. If I was going on a walk and didn't want to be noticed, I'd definitely opt to leave her behind! Not to mention, this is CASEY you are talking about Cindy. Seems nothing she does makes a bit of sense!! Good grief!

Not trying to nit pick, but Orlando is 40 miles from the coast/ocean.
I lived in SW FL over 20 years and made the trip to Orlando dozens of times.

Sorry, what's the water that shows up in the google earth maps?

In regards to Natalee Holloway, TES went several times and searched but lots of other searching went on by LE, family, friends and there was even a forum, Scared Monkeys, where several members went there and did a search for her. I don't see any difference in her case than I do Caylees, or Danielle Van Dam or that Hacking case or any other missing person case. Usually there are searches done, even when they have no idea what happened to the person.

I agree, at least in the local area, around the house and where the car was abandoned. I don't see what harm it could do, and they might get lucky.

In other cases when a child is missing, the child is usually abducted by a parent, stolen from their bedroom, or on their way home from school, etc., etc. At least there is a very narrow timeframe and police are called, Amber Alerts go out and so on and so on.

But with Caylee, exactly where do you begin after a child is missing for 31 days and now 50 days.

LE probably has checked out all the friends Casey stayed with, perhaps went to the nursing home, checked the place Casey sent the police on wild-goode chases.

Right now it's like finding a needle in a haystack! Too many lakes, rivers, oceans, forests, dumps, etc.. etc.

I think it's always like trying to find a needle in a haystack. When Logan Tucker disappeared, no one knew when he actually disappeared, and the searches didn't take place until several weeks after he was last seen. And his mother was the prime suspect. Yet 300 volunteers and LE searched a a large portion of the county he lived in. No, they never found him, but the searches took place, and continued off and on for years. I can see the family of Cayley not wanting an organized search, if they think she's dead and want to protect Casey, but LE could also organize a large search. I don't agree that they would think it's been so long, a few more weeks won't matter. It's always better to find a body sooner rather than later, for evidentiary value. It's just very curious to me.

I am just fuming over this remark! Who does she think she is???
She raised this spoiled, self centered, selfish, piece of work. Who could care less about her daughter or her mother!

The entire family needs to tell Casey to come clean & tell LE where she is at & what she did ... Quit pushing there responsibility off on everyone else / quit calling Casey sweetheart because she is a unfit mother. Casey should of learnt to stay home & take care of her own daughter instead of shoving her off on a person who is no where to be found.

I understand the family is under a great deal of stress. But what a bunch of crap!

My sentiments as well!! I am so sick and tired of the way Cindy talks to the public.

Growing up with this woman as a mother must have been pure ****! She is always right, always as a answer, and love to heap guilt on people.

PLUS SHE IS SAYING CAYLEE IS CLOSE TO HOME. VERY CLOSE TO HOME. They should look near her mother's house. She had her in the backyard most likely and probably didn't take her far with that smell to get rid of the body.

yup.

I'll say it again as I said it last night: in the wooded area behind Hopespring on Suburban Dr. The right-of way behind the Anthony house leads you right to it.

In Florida we have lots of lakes and retention ponds for storm water run off. These attract lots of wild life too.

I thought the same thing. We have 2 dogs and one is downright hyper - a Boxer. If I was going on a walk and didn't want to be noticed, I'd definitely opt to leave her behind! Not to mention, this is CASEY you are talking about Cindy. Seems nothing she does makes a bit of sense!! Good grief!

As the prosecutor pointed out to Cindy at the bail hearing, she states and opinion as fact, based on no fact.

I do understand why they don't want to call TES, that would mean letting go of hope ... or more cynically ... letting the world know that they know their daughter's story is false and Caylee is dead.They are simply not going to do that! However, I do not understand why they never had a composite sketch of "Zanny" made ... all these images of Caylee out there but none of her "supposed" abductor?? I am sure that they would say because they are afraid ... blah blah blah ... this family is beyond ad absurdum! They really make me feel ill!

Sorry, what's the water that shows up in the google earth maps?

Titusville is due east about 40 miles on the coast. Orlando is inland.

Maybe they have info. based on Casey's movements that make it unlikely that Caylee would have been burried in the surrounding wooded area near her parents house.

And maybe they have reason to believe Caylee's body is gone forever or non-recoverable?

What if someone came forward early on & informed LE that they saw Casey near a dumpster throwing out something large?

And maybe they have reason to believe Caylee's body is gone forever or non-recoverable?

What if someone came forward early on & informed LE that they saw Casey near a dumpster throwing out something large?

They would be scouring the landfills!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member