Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this is true, and if the media were to park their vans at any areas where they think it a possibility she might be, I bet they would be spotted. Orange County Landfill meeting with the engineering staff maybe?

Absolutely!

Sorry - I can't seem to find the link, though I got it from this forum. Can anyone else post it?

Now, I have to go back to work...:)

Its in the daily recap thread

Originally Posted by CateH
The question was raised, can we trust Jesse? Apparently he's revising his story now...

http://www.wesh.com/news/17087413/detail.html

[snip]

Mother Casey Anthony's on again-off again boyfriend, Jesse Brund, backpedaled on his statement that he heard Caylee in the background of a phone call with Casey Anthony on June 24. He now says he wasn't 100 percent sure he heard Caylee in that phone call.

[snip]

Thats odd, according to this report he said he was 100% SURE????

http://www.wftv.com/video/16954691/index.html

There is an actual video of Jesse speaking to a reporter regarding the phone call. I have been looking for that particular video for days. this particular video is of the reporter saying what Jesse said.

Still looking for the first video done on that same day.

I was also at the Publix on Chickasaw this afternoon and I didn't see the tent. I looked everywhere, but just didn't see it.

Thanks for getting out there and reporting back! It's great to have a local person doing this!

:clap:

Hm.

"Close to home" = ??

Ohio?
Wherever her biological father and/or his family live?
On her way back to Orlando??

Lemme guess.

That you don't want experts like TES there, because they WILL find what they're looking for.

I am not sure its that sinister, I think whoever they call is gonna go with the evidence and discount the lies. They won't be looking for ZG. If you are not with the Anthony's and Casey you are against them as evidenced in the reaction to the People article. Forget that Caylee's face was on the cover and nationwide and the article was read by 40 million people. Good or bad most families of the missing would trade houses and cars for that kind of coverage.

Anyone see this article?

http://www.myfoxgulfcoast.com/myfox...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

The Anthonys say they requested the meeting to follow up their meeting on Friday with detectives. "This is a meeting of our request...a continuation of last Friday, we didn't get to finish on Friday because we had the benefit so it was a meeting at our request just to touch base with them and you know see where were all at," Cindy Anthony said.

I don't think TES would take a case where the mother will not talk to the police about the last whereabouts of her own daughter or cooperate with them in any way!

I am not sure its that sinister, I think whoever they call is gonna go with the evidence and discount the lies. They won't be looking for ZG. If you are not with the Anthony's and Casey you are against them as evidenced in the reaction to the People article. Forget that Caylee's face was on the cover and nationwide and the article was read by 40 million people. Good or bad most families of the missing would trade houses and cars for that kind of coverage.

Indeed.

I didn't see LE. I saw at least 2 adults and some seemed to be teenagers. (15-17)

Who Casey dated has a bearing on the case because those persons were with her during the crucial time frame. They can provide LE (and probably have) with information as to how Casey acted, where she went with them or told them she was going by herself, contributing to the timeline. Her behaviour at the nightclubs goes to credibility as well. She's out partying when her child is reportedly missing and that shows a complete lack of concern as to her child's welfare. Her behaviour during the crucial time may show negligence.

What she stole, and from whom goes towards her character. The amount could provide clues to the timeline as well. Where she spent it, on what, where did she go and how far did she travel.

I don't think TES would take a case where the mother will not talk to the police about the last whereabouts of her own daughter or cooperate with them in any way!

I don't think so either...

BTW Medea, I love your name it reminds me of my favorite Tyler Perry movie's!

I do however disagree with you. Cindy exhibits all the personality traits and actions of someone who is guilty as heck and is trying to deflect people from the truth.

I will go one step further, I expect Cindy to be arrested before this whole thing ends. Lets' just see.

Either one of us could be right!:blowkiss:

I agree with you 100% and am going to go one step further and say that I honestly think that George may be looking at a charge as well. I firmly believe that he tampered with evidence and KNEW that was a decomposition smell emanating from the car. AND he had the gas cans in his possession that he had filed a report on with OCSO. He has now admitted that Casey had stolen gas before. I feel he has lied to LE and is getting called on it. Also, whoever breaks and tells LE the TRUTH (for a change), will get the best deal.

My daughter that lives with me has a People magazine through subscription. It is interesting that an Arm & Hammer ad is located only 12 pages over in the same magazine. It is a liquid with oxy-clean in it. Original idea? LOL, he probably saw it in the magazine.

The family had time on the night of the 911 phone call to get a story together. Casey was arrested the next day after she went with LE taking them on a wild goose chase to Sawgrass Apts, Universal Studios, and another place looking for the house of this Zenaida's mother. IIRC, LE did not come to the Anthony home to get Casey until noon the day after the 911 call. (it is in an article somewhere). I honestly do not think that the family thought Casey would even be arrested and that the kidnap by the babysitter story would fly. Now they are STUCK having to stick to the same story.

This is just my theory. My speculation, and my opinion.

****Now I am going to go catch up! Sorry for my rant, but I am sick of this family! TELL THE TRUTH!!!!

My theory is that the family is covering up for Casey. They, IMO, know that little Caylee is no longer with us. In fact, I think GMA knows exactly what happened to Caylee. Oh, and BTW, CINDY, why don't you and GPA get off of your azzes and find Caylee? No one else has any idea where to start.

In regards to Natalee Holloway, TES went several times and searched but lots of other searching went on by LE, family, friends and there was even a forum, Scared Monkeys, where several members went there and did a search for her. I don't see any difference in her case than I do Caylees, or Danielle Van Dam or that Hacking case or any other missing person case. Usually there are searches done, even when they have no idea what happened to the person.

Didn't TexasEquuSearch do the majority of that searching for Natalee? Because the family requested their help? Wasn't someone saying that recently that these non-profit organizations have to be asked to help first?

Also, shouldn't it be considered that she isn't likely to have gone far if she had to steal gas from her parent's gas cans to get somewhere to begin with? On more than one occasion. It's not like she had endless funds to fill up. Not to mention that the further she goes, the more likely someone would have seen her.

I wish we had some concrete answers as to if they are searching and if not, why? I really think if they were out there searching, the media would be ALL over it. Don't y'all?

I'm not trying to criticize anyone (LE, the family, volunteers) for not searching, I'm just saying it's strange, and makes me think there are reasons we don't know about that no searches are taking place. I just can't imagine what those reasons could be. I can't see any difference between this case and others in which searches took place.

In other cases when a child is missing, the child is usually abducted by a parent, stolen from their bedroom, or on their way home from school, etc., etc. At least there is a very narrow timeframe and police are called, Amber Alerts go out and so on and so on.

But with Caylee, exactly where do you begin after a child is missing for 31 days and now 50 days.

LE probably has checked out all the friends Casey stayed with, perhaps went to the nursing home, checked the place Casey sent the police on wild-goode chases.

Right now it's like finding a needle in a haystack! Too many lakes, rivers, oceans, forests, dumps, etc.. etc.

It has not been confirmed to my knowledge that it was Casey who stole the gas. You can go pretty far on a tank of gas and Orlando is on the ocean, I posted earlier if anyone knew whether Casey might have gotten access to a boat, but I never got an answer.

I believe the woods around her parents house have not been searched because LE doesn't believe the baby is burried there, probably based on some kind of evidence or indication of Casey's timeline.

Plus, let's be honest, the child was missing for 31 days in Orlando in the summer, by the time the 911 call was made, most likely the body was already too decomposed to make much differerence in the case.

It does seem to make sense to search possibly around where the car was found, but again, 31 days is a long time, nobody can even pin down the most likely week the child really disappeared...let alone where Casey was when this occured.

It makes sense to me that police are trying to retrace her steps based on phone and credit card records and talk to witnesses to see what if anything they saw. Possibly after that phase is complete, they will move to some searches.

Not trying to nit pick, but Orlando is 40 miles from the coast/ocean.
I lived in SW FL over 20 years and made the trip to Orlando dozens of times.

Anyone see this article?

http://www.myfoxgulfcoast.com/myfox...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

The Anthonys say they requested the meeting to follow up their meeting on Friday with detectives. "This is a meeting of our request...a continuation of last Friday, we didn't get to finish on Friday because we had the benefit so it was a meeting at our request just to touch base with them and you know see where were all at," Cindy Anthony said.

Good Grief. Cindy being Cindy "We had two dogs why would anyone walk only one dog" (referring to the quote from the neighbor about Casey walking the dog, the dog goes on the neighbors yard, neighbor asks Casey to clean up the mess, Casey says "it's not my dog" while standing there with the dogs leash in hand.)

I have two dogs and I have been known to walk them separately. The BS Cindy comes up with blows my mind. Maybe, it's just me.:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found