• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was afraid to say the same thing. There's something about the way he curls his lip, and the eyes indicate a vicious temper. jmo

It's not just his demeanor but also his white hair, in combination with the black eyebrows.

I must comment on those who think Casey might have "disposed" of Caylee with the gasoline or perhaps put her in a lake or the ocean. Isn't it out of character for a "family" member to do this? I have read it is common with killers who had no emotional attachment whatsoever with the victim to dispose of the body in a very horrific manner, but isn't it believed that if it is a loved one the killer would most likely bury the body with a blanket or in a more loving manner? I am just asking for opinions, because I have read that a mother usually will give a more "loving" burial or disposal of the body than say a stranger. (Even if she is guilty of cold blooded murder).

Honestly though, I have a slight shred of hope that Caylee is alive. I always seem to do that though! I had hopes for Laci Peterson, Brooke Bennett, Adam Walsh, Jessica Lundsford........ the list is endless. I guess I am just constantly hoping for miracles.

I don't know why exactly..... but Cindy's "Dorothy Hammill" haircut bothers me.

No many people who claim to love someone & murdered them don't show any love.
Such as Susan Smith / she drowned her boys /strapped into car seats.

Then there was the Mom in Texas who drowned each of her 5 kids in a bath tub. Those are 2 recent ones.....

Then look at Jessie Davis / Bobby Cutts claimed to love Jess.
I could go on & on...they could care less how they dispose of someone so long as they think they can get away with it.

Maybe she wouldn't.... maybe that would make her finally start talking sense!

Nothing else has worked...

WE seeemingly have no worries, Casey says Cayley will be at her third birthday party this Saturday.
I heard that too. Well, let's see now ~ Zenaida (and whoever else in this band of kidnappers) took Caylee, so she's going to risk getting caught and charged herself by bringing Caylee back for her birthday party? :eek:

WE seeemingly have no worries, Casey says Cayley will be at her third birthday party this Saturday.

If it's another booze-out birthday party, someone needs the reward money to pick up the beer tab.

I'm feeling rude. This case is extremely frustrating.

You know this makes me think that Caylee has been "recuperating" somewhere. Maybe from a bump on the head? (Blood and hair in the car). Maybe all this time had to go by so she could heal? I know, I'm hallucinating....

I don't think LE is spending any more valuable time searching for a babysitter. The judge himself said she doesn't exist.....I think they're building a case of murder against Casey.

I'm going to come right out and say it...with what I have found and the fact that it works out with what Casey has said, I think that she might exist. I have to believe that she exists to believe that Caylee is alive. And also, why would they have "a team of people working around the clock to track down every Zenaida in the country" if they were done wasting energy on looking her?

I'm going to come right out and say it...with what I have found and the fact that it works out with what Casey has said, I think that she might exist. I have to believe that she exists to believe that Casey is alive. And also, why would they have "a team of people working around the clock to track down every Zenaida in the country" if they were done wasting energy on looking her?

It"s CAYLEE good night

Great idea, but I'm afraid Oprah won't do! We could try someone like
Matthew McConaughey

I bet HE could get her to talk :)

OK, OK I'll behave.

My opinion is that someone like the Jack Bauer type (Keifer Sutherland of "24") could get a whole lot of factual info from Casey, if they'd let him do it his way! KWIM ;)

Great idea, but I'm afraid Oprah won't do! We could try someone like
Matthew McConaughey

I bet HE could get her to talk :)

OK, OK I'll behave.

Lol - Yes! Definitely a man - whomever she's into! Who does she like with their shirt off? Brad's probably a little busy with Ang and the kids...

One thing he does not have is the demeanor of LE, retired or not. He is evasive on the stand and any detective would have to know that that doesn't work, attorneys attack that on the stand.

I agree. IMO he's hiding something. He is trying to hard to protect his daughter and maybe the wife. It's sort of hard for us to understand these folks.
But this thing about "Caylee will be home for her birthday" It almost seem's like it will happen. What will he do when it doesn't.? What's next? He kept telling us, even this weekend, that Casey had finished "the letter" Today we find out from Jose Baez there NEVER was a letter.

One thing he does not have is the demeanor of LE, retired or not. He is evasive on the stand and any detective would have to know that that doesn't work, attorneys attack that on the stand.

I agree, I think that his demeanor is rather strange for an ex-police officer.

I don't think that the DA will give Casey any type of immunity....they may take the DP off of the table to try to get additional info from her.

I have seen speculation on this site about her attorney...is he from the public defender pool? I think that I may have read somewhere that Casey may have gotten his name from another prisioner, but if he's not a Public Defender, not too many attorneys like cases where they aren't given some sort of retainer or deposit up front. Especially for this type of case. IMO He certainly isn't going to get a lot of new clients based upon his on persona or expertise exhibited in any of the interviews.

For a girl with no job and no money, she sure seems to be able to get funds someplace....which makes me think she might be involved in some sort of drug traffic deals or smuggling of something.

I am hunkering down for TS Edouard...I am south of Houston....

MarlaT

I'm going to come right out and say it...with what I have found and the fact that it works out with what Casey has said, I think that she might exist. I have to believe that she exists to believe that Casey is alive. And also, why would they have "a team of people working around the clock to track down every Zenaida in the country" if they were done wasting energy on looking her?
Go back and read Peggy G's post and send it to the same folks she is corresponding with.
She is getting responses. I bet you would too.
Even though I disagree with you. LOL:blowkiss:

I agree. IMO he's hiding something. He is trying to hard to protect his daughter and maybe the wife. It's sort of hard for us to understand these folks.
But this thing about "Caylee will be home for her birthday" It almost seem's like it will happen. What will he do when it doesn't.? What's next? He kept telling us, even this weekend, that Casey had finished "the letter" Today we find out from Jose Baez there NEVER was a letter.

Admittedly, the whole letter thing has thrown me for a loop.

What's next? He kept telling us, even this weekend, that Casey had finished "the letter" Today we find out from Jose Baez there NEVER was a letter.

I wonder what Lee thinks about the fact that she never wrote a letter. Seriously?!? He is like "Throw me a bone, here, Casey. I'm trying to help!"

I agree, I think that his demeanor is rather strange for an ex-police officer.

I don't think that the DA will give Casey any type of immunity....they may take the DP off of the table to try to get additional info from her.

I have seen speculation on this site about her attorney...is he from the public defender pool? I think that I may have read somewhere that Casey may have gotten his name from another prisioner, but if he's not a Public Defender, not too many attorneys like cases where they aren't given some sort of retainer or deposit up front. Especially for this type of case. IMO He certainly isn't going to get a lot of new clients based upon his on persona or expertise exhibited in any of the interviews.

For a girl with no job and no money, she sure seems to be able to get funds someplace....which makes me think she might be involved in some sort of drug traffic deals or smuggling of something.

I am hunkering down for TS Edouard...I am south of Houston....

MarlaT

You take care!! We have said for a few weeks now that we all wonder how she got her attorney with no money. A reporter asked Cindy and she said "You know what, don't worry about it":confused:

Go back and read Peggy G's post and send it to the same folks she is corresponding with.
She is getting responses. I bet you would too.
Even though I disagree with you. LOL:blowkiss:

Done, that's why I am catching up on the past posts. I'll wait and see what happens. As long as I don't have to speak to that particular detective again I will be happy. And you don't have to agree. heck, you don't even have to read. Skipping past is allowed:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485