Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this fantasy that Lee is sitting at the kitchen table with his parents saying "I cannot address the media further because nothing that Casey has said makes any sense. I can not in all honesty defend her any further. And, you all know the truth, too, but you are just in denial."

C'mon Lee! You know!

They would definitely need to hire more assistants.

Enough! This is driving me nuts. We are 'begging' this little so-called Mom to tell us where her child is. Parents, brother, so-called friends are jumping through hoops or spitting nickels, standing on heads - anything to get this little spoiled, egocentric female to tell the truth. She thrives on attention, enjoys people walking on egg shells to pander to her sense of importance. What if they decide just to stop it - totally stop the begging, the coaxing - let her sit and be a common prisoner. No special breaks, no bending of rules. Let's see how she enjoys no fanfare, no attention! Nothing! Can you tell I'm fed up with this spoiled little brat! or do I sound cold? I'm a mother, grandmother and I think she is acting like a 3 year old testing her parents.

wicket your post sounds like many of mine!!! I'd like to bi!ch slap her...No you don't sound cold at all.....

I was just browsing through some of Casey’s online comments and noticed that first thing in the morning on Weds. June 4th, she sent a facebook msg to Amy:

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 7:33am on June 4th, 2008
oh, the times we will have!
i can't wait for us to become roomies in another week! seriously...by the end of next week, it will be just us girls. i can't believe it!

During the second week of June, Casey (and Caylee?) expected to move into someplace with Amy.

Obviously, that changed. During the second week of June, Casey spent time at her boyfriend Tony’s apartment, where his friend last saw Caylee on Friday 13th during the day. On the evening of Friday 13th, Casey was partying it up at Fusian.

What happened during this week to change the roommate plans? Had Casey stolen the vacation cash from Amy during that week? Would that have affected Amy’s ability to move? It didn't affect her vacation plans, since as far as we know she still went.

Could whatever happened have affected Casey’s state of mind to the point where she felt the need to run away with Caylee by the time that weekend ended on Father’s Day?

A few more addresses and oddly enough they are all in the atates that Casey has said Zaney runs in. New Jersey, New York, Florida, and North Carolina. There are next to no Zenaida's that are not in those states. Also found a possible alias, but I don't want to post it on here, because I can't be sure. It's a really distinctive name and I don't want to get in trouble for posting a name that I am not sure is connected. Her name is very close to Zenaida...one letter off and she is listed as liveing with one of the Zenaida Gonzalez's. I don't think that two people with names that close would be living in the same apartment unless they were maybe twin sisters or mother and daughter. And the birth years don't work for either of those.

Good work. Too bad they won't take it. What about the tip lines that arent' associated with the family?

There are a lot of really strange things about the Anthony family.

How is it that Casey has been able to convince her parents that she has been working for the last 2 years and have a "nanny" that no one has ever seen (nor has anyone said that Caylee ever mentioned the name of this "nanny")?

How is it that she seems to have had money for most of the things that she has been doing (other than the money stolen from her girlfriend, and used on her parents credit cards)?

If my 23 yr old was still living at home with a child, I would expect her to be able to contribute to the household economy, at least in some way...

How is it that no one knows anything about how George "retired" from the police force in Ohio after 10 years....I have seen the posts suggesting that he retired with some sort of "disability", but usually, isn't that as a result of an on the job injury or witnessing a shooting or something? As good as you guys are on this site, I would think that someone would have come up with a news item from the time George was in LE, if he was involved in some work related incident.

This is the strangest family I have ever seen. Unfortunately, I believe this child has been killed, either accidently or otherwise by her Mother. I just hope that LE finds her body so that there can be some closure.

MarlaT

Hi Marla and Welcome!
I have been trying to find out anything about the Anthony's former life in Ohio, I have only come up with :
George graduated from Niles Mckinley HS
He was a Sheriff Deputy, Trumbull County OH (possibly a Homicide Detective) from 1974-1985
Cindy was from Howland, near Warren OH
They left there in 1989 when Casey was 3 yrs old

There is just something creepy about George....NG likes him....but, to shrug and smile while saying what Casey told him, "She's ok...she's close", makes me shiver. He acts like Casey said something cute! Like when a 3 year old says something!

awwww......Casey said Caylee is safe and is close to home...isn't that ADORABLE!!

SPIT!

Dear WSers: Other detectives are weighing in on Caylee's Case. Since I am an amateur "crime junkie" I thought you would like to read this article:

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2008/08/did-beautiful-young-florida-mom-kill_03.html

Believe it or not, many of you have commented on themes in this article too. WSers are very "wired in" on this case.:)

This was very informative - thanks for the link! It makes my wonder about something I have had in the back of my mind - a tactic they should try with Casey. Casey seems to only be concerned with Casey (herself) so they should go with that - feed that need. Get someone she would respect/admire (and I don't mean a mirror - lol!) to go in and "be on her side". I think this might be something they tried to do with "Patrick" - but that didn't obviously work (that we know of). It needs to be someone that would be "impressive" to Casey - someone that would make her think, "See how great I am? So and so wants to be my friend". I think it would take time, but it just might work to get her to talk. She wants "attention" - guve it to her! Send Oprah in there to be her new best friend! :)

I was just browsing through some of Casey’s online comments and noticed that first thing in the morning on Weds. June 4th, she sent a facebook msg to Amy:

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 7:33am on June 4th, 2008
oh, the times we will have!
i can't wait for us to become roomies in another week! seriously...by the end of next week, it will be just us girls. i can't believe it!

During the second week of June, Casey (and Caylee?) expected to move into someplace with Amy.

Obviously, that changed. During the second week of June, Casey spent time at her boyfriend Tony’s apartment, where his friend last saw Caylee on Friday 13th during the day. On the evening of Friday 13th, Casey was partying it up at Fusian.

What happened during this week to change the roommate plans? Had Casey stolen the vacation cash from Amy during that week? Would that have affected Amy’s ability to move? It didn't affect her vacation plans, since as far as we know she still went.

Could whatever happened have affected Casey’s state of mind to the point where she felt the need to run away with Caylee by the time that weekend ended on Father’s Day?

How are you able to view the comments on Amy's page? I have facebook and you always have to be accepted as someones friend to be able to look at the entire profile?

You know these folks are TOOOOOOO much in denial. That's why I think they are involved in some way. Maybe it's just obstruction of justice..but maybe more. Time will tell.:waitasec:

Something is very strange with them....nobody can be that dumb can they???
I'll be glad to find out more, this case is taking its toll on everyone.

Good work. Too bad they won't take it. What about the tip lines that arent' associated with the family?

Right now everything I have is going to the family. I guess at this point the only one I can send info to is Lee. At least he takes it. And the smiley made me feel encouraged. And since so far it is falling on the "CAsey is right" side of the fence, I know that the family will follow it. I just don;t know what I will do if I come up with anything that falls on the "Casey is wrong" side of the fence. Orange County would probably take that.

There is just something creepy about George....NG likes him....but, to shrug and smile while saying what Casey told him, "She's ok...she's close", makes me shiver. He acts like Casey said something cute! Like when a 3 year old says something!

awwww......Casey said Caylee is safe and is close to home...isn't that ADORABLE!!

SPIT!

Does anyone have a link to this interview...I cant seem to find it. Thanks

NG is having a "hard time absorbing these photos"...I'm not sure how...she's playing the same 4 or 5 pictures over and over and over and over and over....

No, it didn't matter what the info would have been they are not taking outside info if it pertains to anything besides sightings or eyewitness accounts. It was not the info from yesterday anyway. New stuff that I dug up last night. Note: NEW.

Maybe they are just getting so many calls, they are trying to prioritize. If it's something recovered on the internet, you can probably bet they already know. :confused:

NG is having a "hard time absorbing these photos"...I'm not sure how...she's playing the same 4 or 5 pictures over and over and over and over and over....

LOL. yes the rest of have absorbed them...she gave us no choice. Somebody want to call in and tell her how it's done?

SPIT!

I've thought that all along....I'm rarely like that but he seems like a very cruel / cold /evil person. Someone who you'd never want to cross.

All the talking heads think he is as nuts as Casey.

I must comment on those who think Casey might have "disposed" of Caylee with the gasoline or perhaps put her in a lake or the ocean. Isn't it out of character for a "family" member to do this? I have read it is common with killers who had no emotional attachment whatsoever with the victim to dispose of the body in a very horrific manner, but isn't it believed that if it is a loved one the killer would most likely bury the body with a blanket or in a more loving manner? I am just asking for opinions, because I have read that a mother usually will give a more "loving" burial or disposal of the body than say a stranger. (Even if she is guilty of cold blooded murder).

Honestly though, I have a slight shred of hope that Caylee is alive. I always seem to do that though! I had hopes for Laci Peterson, Brooke Bennett, Adam Walsh, Jessica Lundsford........ the list is endless. I guess I am just constantly hoping for miracles.

I don't know why exactly..... but Cindy's "Dorothy Hammill" haircut bothers me.

Hi Marla and Welcome!
I have been trying to find out anything about the Anthony's former life in Ohio, I have only come up with :
George graduated from Niles Mckinley HS
He was a Sheriff Deputy, Trumbull County OH (possibly a Homicide Detective) from 1974-1985
Cindy was from Howland, near Warren OH
They left there in 1989 when Casey was 3 yrs old
Thanks, I was wondering when they left Ohio. So I wonder what occupation he's had in Florida?

How are you able to view the comments on Amy's page? I have facebook and you always have to be accepted as someones friend to be able to look at the entire profile?
Not if you're in the same network and their privacy selections allow that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member