Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Jose, Casey's lawyer. He doesn't look as cocky as he was the first week and he is hiding out in his office for the most part. You don't see him on all these talk shows anymore either.

Ah, gotcha. You are right he doesn't.

Well, the Orange County Sherriff might end up with egg on their faces when this is over. The detective in charge says that they have a team working around the clock to track down all the Zenaidas in the country. Since they have their own team on it, they will not even accept info from outside sources. I got shot down cold by the detective in charge of Caylee's case. So I sent the info to Lee ANthony and at least he sent me a smiley so I feel encouraged. This tells me that Orange County has made their decision as to who the guilty parties are and are not willing to consider other options. If Caylee is still alive, I hope that she doesn't die because of negligence on any ones part.

Someone needs to tell NG that the missing baby is named CAYLEE....not KELLY

I just saw a video clip on Nancy Grace of Lee saying 'casey hasn't been charged with anything yada yada'. Is that new or old??? He seemed pretty PO'd at 'us' or the media.

Maybe it is the whole country's fault she "lost" caylee?

Well, the Orange County Sherriff might end up with egg on their faces when this is over. The detective in charge says that they have a team working around the clock to track down all the Zenaidas in the country. Since they have their own team on it, they will not even accept info from outside sources. I got shot down cold by the detective in charge of Caylee's case. So I sent the info to Lee ANthony and at least he sent me a smiley so I feel encouraged. This tells me that Orange County has made their decision as to who the guilty parties are and are not willing to consider other options. If Caylee is still alive, I hope that she doesn't die because of negligence on any ones part.

WOW- had you considered you were looking to give them info they already have? Just a thought.

I just saw a video clip on Nancy Grace of Lee saying 'casey hasn't been charged with anything yada yada'. Is that new or old??? He seemed pretty PO'd at 'us' or the media.

Yeah, I saw that too. I think it is terribly tacky to get up there and discuss Casey at all in a vigil to help find Caylee. They continue to say it isn't about Casey, but they keep bringing her in it.

Whether they like it or not, Casey is all up in this mess.

You sound like Cindy.....if Caylee is dead it's because of the negligence of her MOTHER, Casey!

On NG, a clip is shown of Lee at last night's vigil, I believe.

He says, "Caylee is missing. Casey has not been charged for AN-Y-THING. She'd be standing right here by all of us. She'd be out searching if she could."

This is what he SHOULD have said. "Caylee is missing. Casey has not been charged with AN-Y-THING (except child negligence, obstructing justice, and lying to investigators who are trying to find her daughter). She'd be standing right here by all of us (because Fusian isn't all that rockin' on a Sunday night). She'd be out searching if she could (like she did for the first 31 days before she was reported missing)."

I really had hopes that Lee was the sane one in the family. But, I think he has sipped too much of the family koolaid!

I am new to this site, after following all of the posts here for a week or so. IMO I think that they need to keep her in isolation with no phone calls or visits for several days. Perhaps then she will start to talk.

MarlaT

Welcome to WS MarlaT!

I agree with you!!!!

A thought, how do we know those pictures where taken before Caylee was missing? We don't know when she was "lost". Everyone speculates it was June 15/16ish or soon there after, but we don't know that. We all know we know is what Casey says and you know we can't trust that mouth.

WOW- had you considered you were looking to give them info they already have? Just a thought.

No, it didn't matter what the info would have been they are not taking outside info if it pertains to anything besides sightings or eyewitness accounts. It was not the info from yesterday anyway. New stuff that I dug up last night. Note: NEW.

On NG, a clip is shown of Lee at last night's vigil, I believe.

He says, "Caylee is missing. Casey has not been charged for AN-Y-THING. She'd be standing right here by all of us. She'd be out searching if she could."

This is what he SHOULD have said. "Caylee is missing. Casey has not been charged with AN-Y-THING (except child negligence, obstructing justice, and lying to investigators who are trying to find her daughter). She'd be standing right here by all of us (because Fusian isn't all that rockin' on a Sunday night). She'd be out searching if she could (like she did for the first 31 days before she was reported missing)."

I really had hopes that Lee was the sane one in the family. But, I think he has sipped too much of the family koolaid!
I had hopes for him too, but I do think he and Casey are close ~ after all it seems she named her little girl after both herself & him. :)

That would explain why Casey asked Lee for Tony's phone number.
Most brothers do not have access to their sisters current boyfriends phone #s.

I am the mother of a 19 and 21 year old they are total 100% opposites but their lives are intertwined, they do have phone #s of each other's friends and girl/boyfriends, one is as straight as an arrow and one is a wild child BUT they are siblings and cover for each other,

No, it didn't matter what the info would have been they are not taking outside info if it pertains to anything besides sightings or eyewitness accounts. It was not the info from yesterday anyway. New stuff that I dug up last night. Note: NEW.

Curious, what did you find?

NG knows, she just can't pronounce it, given her accent issues.

Out of lurking and new here, BTW.

Welcome! I am new here, too!

Someone needs to tell NG that it is the same long A sound as her own last name, which she seems to be able to pronounce.

Not Keeeeeeley Anthony

Caaaaaaaaylee... just like Graaaaaaaaace.

She doesn't pronounce her name "Nancy Greese", although that would be kinda funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties