Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the arresting affidavit :

INVESTIGATORS NOTE: Page 4 Last sentence...I request she be held on NO BOND status until the child is located

Does this mean regardless of 33 day rule that she will be held "until the child is located unless bond is posted??

Wow, wouldn't THAT be something?!? I wonder if legally they could do that. Maybe if Casey knew that she'd be sitting in jail regardless (with a no bond status {woohoo}), she'd finally start talking to LE about where exactly her precious daughter is.

Poor Caylee. She is the ONLY victim in this whole mess. It's obvious that Casey could care less about her -- if she did she would want for her to be safe... or atleast be able to rest in peace. :furious:

Sorry to vent -- but this is wayyyy past ridiculous now...

Thank you so much for posting this. I especially love the reference to Cindy:

Q: If Casey is not "extremely mentally ill" . . . could she still be a sociopath?

A: We’ve dealt with sociopaths. They don’t have any feelings for other people. Casey seems to have no conscience in her daughter’s situation. If Casey’s story were true, she should be feeling very guilty for leaving her daughter with a babysitter who would kidnap the child. A normal mother would blame herself for even a kidnapping. The public hasn't seen a morsel of guilt or remorse for supposedly leaving her child with the “kidnapper.”

Sociopaths are known for having an abundance of charm and wit. Casey was a cheerleader in high school (pictured left)—a social, outgoing girl. The pictures of her in the bar show her outgoing nature. Yet the photos also reveal she has no moral conscience for the well-being of her child.

A homicide detective always does a background on the family. Casey’s mother’s behavior alone sets off big warning bells (pictured below smiling and running from media after visiting daughter in jail last week). She goes onto news programs and thinks she can use the public’s airwaves how she sees fit. She shows arrogance and refuses to answer questions about her own daughter’s involvement.

This IS a great article. The part about Cindy is right on too! I have to admit these "women in crime" have said what most of us here have thought. Now we have expertise to back up the feelings! LOL

Casey may have been leading on a few men, but I just don't think she was turning tricks. Most have already agreed that she wouldn't have been a lower class call girl and if she was a higher class call girl I think she would have gotten a boob job. In some of the pics Casey is extremely sagging for her age, and I think she would have gotten that fixed or gotten some man to pay for it. Just my IMO. Even most dancers have gotten boob jobs.

Wow, wouldn't THAT be something?!? I wonder if legally they could do that. Maybe if Casey knew that she'd be sitting in jail regardless (with a no bond status {woohoo}), she'd finally start talking to LE about where exactly her precious daughter is.

Poor Caylee. She is the ONLY victim in this whole mess. It's obvious that Casey could care less about her -- if she did she would want for her to be safe... or atleast be able to rest in peace. :furious:

Sorry to vent -- but this is wayyyy past ridiculous now...

I know what you mean. I have had a hard time with this case today:furious:

How sad that they are making a big deal about little Caylee's birthday when my "gut" tells me she will not make it to another birthday EVER, much less this one. I just wish someone would tell this family to SHUT UP. Get out and search or just SHUT UP. They are alienating all of us!

Not familiar with Fla Code- do they convene a Gran Jury or is it sitting? Anyone know? If they dont have strong forensics (which I think they do) I predict it will go that route.

After watching the presser today and reading a few articles over the last few days, I would say the flavor of the investigation is changing somewhat. The emphasis on finding Caylee as opposed to waiting for test results, LE's support of the Anthonys, the Anthonys' support of LE, and most importantly, the State Prosecutor's Office calling Baez as opposed to Baez calling them, all seem to be leading down a new path. It appears there is some belief that Caylee is still alive, in my opinion.

Salem

State Attorney spokesman Randy Means released the following statement: "We are not entertaining immunity for anyone involved in this case."

http://www.wesh.com/news/17087413/detail.html

This is not directed at ANYONE in particular, but can we please PLEASE Pretty PLEASE check the thread before we post. This has been reported 5 different times now by 5 different people, and it does take up bandwidth.

Maybe it's me, but when I read the article on this link http://www.wftv.com/news/17091439/detail.html about Jesus' MySpace page and the reporter saying:

There seems to be a very interesting clue on the Internet, as well. Jesus Ortiz's MySpace page is still online and a condolence message was left in the name of none other than Caylee Marie Anthony.

There is no such message from Caylee. There is a message from a MySpace Friend Stefanie who has next to her name "Love you Caylee Marie Anthony"

snipped from http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=15753753

[Stephanie] Love You Caylee Marie Anthony♥
May 11 2007 1:29 PM

wow. i just got back from vacation and heard the news. it's absolutely unreal... and i didn't want to believe it. you really did touch everyone you ever met. it was too soon, and you had so much to show the world. you are loved, you are missed, you're in all of our prayers. if i'm this heartbroken about it, i can only imagine your family. my prayers go out to all of you. RIP jesus.
miss you, love you, see you in time my friend. ♥

The media is reporting this as Caylee Marie Anthony sent this message to Jesus' My Space page. I am LIVID!!!!

Doesn't surprise me.

Has the ranking of her myspace friends ever been discussed on here? Casey has a f"amily" filter and a "good friends" filter. Jesus is one of about only 20 "good friends" that seems strange if they was just a one night stand...

After watching the presser today and reading a few articles over the last few days, I would say the flavor of the investigation is changing somewhat. The emphasis on finding Caylee as opposed to waiting for test results, LE's support of the Anthonys, the Anthonys' support of LE, and most importantly, the State Prosecutor's Office calling Baez as opposed to Baez calling them, all seem to be leading down a new path. It appears there is some belief that Caylee is still alive, in my opinion.

Salem

The first irrational thought that hit me today with how tight-lipped LE is being, was that the DNA came back and it wasn't Caylee, but someone else.

I've had to rethink that a few times. The talk about immunity makes me think she'll talk and walk, but the talk won't be about only her own involvement.

Some of these thoughts are still haunting me.

Salem
When you run with certain crowds *advertiser censored* take a second seat to the back side. When people are stoned they don't see clearly, nor do they care +2. Men pick up some of the most skanky crack heads out there. There is little of importance on *advertiser censored*.

On NG..."someone" asked for immunity for Casey, but won't release who that person is, but as stated before on here, they have no intention of giving anyone in the case immunity.

on ng..."someone" asked for immunity, but won't release who that person is, but as stated before on here, they have no intention of giving anyone in the case immunity.

jesse

The first irrational thought that hit me today with how tight-lipped LE is being, was that the DNA came back and it wasn't Caylee, but someone else.

I've had to rethink that a few times. The talk about immunity makes me think she'll talk and walk, but the talk won't be about only her own involvement.

Some of these thoughts are still haunting me.
She will not walk she will do time. We don't know yet on which charges as the investigation has grown. She will not walk scott free though.

As we now know Jesse feels sure he heard Caylee's voice on the 24th of June but he cannot testify 100%. So that is now a take back and somewhat out the window.

As we now know Jesse feels sure he heard Caylee's voice on the 24th of June but he cannot testify 100%. So that is now a take back and somewhat out the window.

He has since recanted this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member