Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could there be some sort of deal on the table that doesn't include immunity?

Let's say that the forensics are back and indicate Caylee's dna in the trunk. Would investigators say something like "We know Caylee was dead in the trunk. Now, that doesn't mean you murdered her. Tell us what happened and where the body is, and if the evidence supports it, we will prosecute you for negligent homicide instead of murder."

Or... am I waaaaay off base here?

"Tot Mom Bump & Grind On Stage After Tot Missing" as per NG headlines. Heh..

We've all agreed that Casey loves the camera. She shows signs of bisexual activities. This is also what is 'hip' in society right now.

Just wanted to throw that in there.

And as for the boob job? She just got involved with this group of friends. This is all new to her and she got in over her head, IMO.

Casey says that Caylee will show up for her 3rd Birthday

"Tot Mom Bump & Grind On Stage After Tot Missing" as per NG headlines. Heh..

We've all agreed that Casey loves the camera. She shows signs of bisexual activities. This is also what is 'hip' in society right now.

Just wanted to throw that in there.

And as for the boob job? She just got involved with this group of friends. This is all new to her and she got in over her head, IMO.
Casey has been involved with that group for over a year, it is not just a new group of friends. You all are so amazingly attentive. Caylee is embraced by all of you, God Bless you all. :blowkiss:

Casey has been involved with that group for over a year, it is not just a new group of friends. You all are so amazingly attentive. Caylee is embraced by all of you, God Bless you all. :blowkiss:

NG has nothing else to talk about. Love the breaking new photos she had on her show last week.

Wow, wouldn't THAT be something?!? I wonder if legally they could do that. Maybe if Casey knew that she'd be sitting in jail regardless (with a no bond status {woohoo}), she'd finally start talking to LE about where exactly her precious daughter is.

Poor Caylee. She is the ONLY victim in this whole mess. It's obvious that Casey could care less about her -- if she did she would want for her to be safe... or atleast be able to rest in peace. :furious:

Sorry to vent -- but this is wayyyy past ridiculous now...

I am new to this site, after following all of the posts here for a week or so. IMO I think that they need to keep her in isolation with no phone calls or visits for several days. Perhaps then she will start to talk.

MarlaT

No, she's busy telemarketing. LOL

You know, you are probably right. Nanny jobs don't pay what they used to!

Think whoever has Caylee will drive her to the party? Or will Caylee come riding down the street on her tricycle?

You really think she's been involved with them for over a year? I'm only going by the Tony group of friends and this particular club.

Sue Moss (not sure who she is) on NG says that she thinks the police know more than they are saying, which is why no Amber Alert has been issued....

No, Jose, Casey's lawyer. He doesn't look as cocky as he was the first week and he is hiding out in his office for the most part. You don't see him on all these talk shows anymore either.

Do you mean Jesse?

Am I missing something about the immunity? Baez has been asking for that from the get-go. IMO, this is old news being spun a new way.

On NG..."someone" asked for immunity for Casey, but won't release who that person is, but as stated before on here, they have no intention of giving anyone in the case immunity.
Yes, I particulary took notice of the "anyone". It will be interesting to see if Baez asks for the preliminary hearing on Wed.

I love all the "just released photos" and how they are "breaking news"...we have been looking at these for at least a week!!! NG should really read this blog before her show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat