Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like Cindy.....if Caylee is dead it's because of the negligence of her MOTHER, Casey!

I am a firm believer that Caylee is still alive. At least until I am proven wrong. And I am nothing like Cindy. I understand the English language and what words are actually in the dictionary. If you watch the tapes, Cindy tends to make up words.

On NG, a clip is shown of Lee at last night's vigil, I believe.

He says, "Caylee is missing. Casey has not been charged for AN-Y-THING. She'd be standing right here by all of us. She'd be out searching if she could."
<snip>

I'm pretty sure that clip was taken at the fundraiser in Daytona last Friday.

I am a firm believer that Caylee is still alive. At least until I am proven wrong. And I am nothing like Cindy. I understand the English language and what words are actually in the dictionary. If you watch the tapes, Cindy tends to make up words.

I really hope you are right. I sometimes start to feel the same way, but I can't get passed the cadaver dogs. :(

The first irrational thought that hit me today with how tight-lipped LE is being, was that the DNA came back and it wasn't Caylee, but someone else.

I've had to rethink that a few times. The talk about immunity makes me think she'll talk and walk, but the talk won't be about only her own involvement.

Some of these thoughts are still haunting me.

I'm agree with these thoughts. With the DNA, etc. so close to coming back, it stands to reason LE has received some preliminary info. And whatever that info was, it seems to have put the focus back on finding Caylee. I wonder is LE will accept WS's offers for live searches now?

Salem

On NG, a clip is shown of Lee at last night's vigil, I believe.

This is what he SHOULD have said. "Caylee is missing. Casey has not been charged with AN-Y-THING (except child negligence, obstructing justice, and lying to investigators who are trying to find her daughter). She'd be standing right here by all of us (because Fusian isn't all that rockin' on a Sunday night). She'd be out searching if she could (like she did for the first 31 days before she was reported missing)."

You have to remember the apple doesn't fall far from the tree....

I really hope you are right. I sometimes start to feel the same way, but I can't get passed the cadaver dogs. :(

The cadaver dogs hit on something, no doubt about it, in my opinion. Both in the yard and in the car. The question is who?

Salem

There are a lot of really strange things about the Anthony family.

How is it that Casey has been able to convince her parents that she has been working for the last 2 years and have a "nanny" that no one has ever seen (nor has anyone said that Caylee ever mentioned the name of this "nanny")?

How is it that she seems to have had money for most of the things that she has been doing (other than the money stolen from her girlfriend, and used on her parents credit cards)?

If my 23 yr old was still living at home with a child, I would expect her to be able to contribute to the household economy, at least in some way...

How is it that no one knows anything about how George "retired" from the police force in Ohio after 10 years....I have seen the posts suggesting that he retired with some sort of "disability", but usually, isn't that as a result of an on the job injury or witnessing a shooting or something? As good as you guys are on this site, I would think that someone would have come up with a news item from the time George was in LE, if he was involved in some work related incident.

This is the strangest family I have ever seen. Unfortunately, I believe this child has been killed, either accidently or otherwise by her Mother. I just hope that LE finds her body so that there can be some closure.

MarlaT

You have to remember the apple doesn't fall far from the tree....

I have this fantasy that Lee is sitting at the kitchen table with his parents saying "I cannot address the media further because nothing that Casey has said makes any sense. I can not in all honesty defend her any further. And, you all know the truth, too, but you are just in denial."

C'mon Lee! You know!

From the above link posted by ____: http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2008/08/did-beautiful-young-florida-mom-kill_03.html

Funny how Cindy keeps talking about how the pieces of the puzzle are coming together (as if any minute now, she is going to crack this thing)... but it's only a puzzle because her daughter has made it one.

Her behavior at a VIGIL at which people came together to support and pray and wish them well ... words fail; is unbelievable. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Wasn't that the lowest moment yet???:furious:

This is not directed at ANYONE in particular, but can we please PLEASE Pretty PLEASE check the thread before we post. This has been reported 5 different times now by 5 different people, and it does take up bandwidth.

Note they don't say they haven't RECEIVED a request for immunity...

Enough! This is driving me nuts. We are 'begging' this little so-called Mom to tell us where her child is. Parents, brother, so-called friends are jumping through hoops or spitting nickels, standing on heads - anything to get this little spoiled, egocentric female to tell the truth. She thrives on attention, enjoys people walking on egg shells to pander to her sense of importance. What if they decide just to stop it - totally stop the begging, the coaxing - let her sit and be a common prisoner. No special breaks, no bending of rules. Let's see how she enjoys no fanfare, no attention! Nothing! Can you tell I'm fed up with this spoiled little brat! or do I sound cold? I'm a mother, grandmother and I think she is acting like a 3 year old testing her parents.

Curious, what did you find?

A few more addresses and oddly enough they are all in the atates that Casey has said Zaney runs in. New Jersey, New York, Florida, and North Carolina. There are next to no Zenaida's that are not in those states. Also found a possible alias, but I don't want to post it on here, because I can't be sure. It's a really distinctive name and I don't want to get in trouble for posting a name that I am not sure is connected. Her name is very close to Zenaida...one letter off and she is listed as liveing with one of the Zenaida Gonzalez's. I don't think that two people with names that close would be living in the same apartment unless they were maybe twin sisters or mother and daughter. And the birth years don't work for either of those.

prettyprettypanda is Casey's friend Amy's myspace page.

Hello all! Question, may or may not be relevant...BUT

what is this panda fascination, her myspace page was "prettyprettypanda.com" something, and their car (the suv) has a huge panda on the back. are they involved in some kind of wildlife thing around there? i saw a wildlife refuge not too far from the home....I don't know

Enough! This is driving me nuts. We are 'begging' this little so-called Mom to tell us where her child is. Parents, brother, so-called friends are jumping through hoops or spitting nickels, standing on heads - anything to get this little spoiled, egocentric female to tell the truth. She thrives on attention, enjoys people walking on egg shells to pander to her sense of importance. What if they decide just to stop it - totally stop the begging, the coaxing - let her sit and be a common prisoner. No special breaks, no bending of rules. Let's see how she enjoys no fanfare, no attention! Nothing! Can you tell I'm fed up with this spoiled little brat! or do I sound cold? I'm a mother, grandmother and I think she is acting like a 3 year old testing her parents.

Isn't that the truth!! If they would have spent two or three days not talking to her, not visiting her, she would be talking by now. The reason she isn't, I am sure, is that she is guilty as ****. She will never admit it she is playing the odds. She is hoping they have nothing and she will be released.

You sound like Cindy.....if Caylee is dead it's because of the negligence of her MOTHER, Casey!

And I said if Caylee is STILL alive. I agree that if she is already dead that someone in the family is to blame.

I have this fantasy that Lee is sitting at the kitchen table with his parents saying "I cannot address the media further because nothing that Casey has said makes any sense. I can not in all honesty defend her any further. And, you all know the truth, too, but you are just in denial."

C'mon Lee! You know!

Cindy & George would call the men in the little white coats / to come take him away......hey hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow