Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG is having a "hard time absorbing these photos"...I'm not sure how...she's playing the same 4 or 5 pictures over and over and over and over and over....

haha thank you for that.. i was thinking the same thing

There is just something creepy about George....NG likes him....but, to shrug and smile while saying what Casey told him, "She's ok...she's close", makes me shiver. He acts like Casey said something cute! Like when a 3 year old says something!

awwww......Casey said Caylee is safe and is close to home...isn't that ADORABLE!!

SPIT!
Like just how would she know that and IF it was true why couldn't she find her in those "31 days"? :eek: GMAB!!

Ok, I have to get this off my chest...Cindy seems a lot like my own mother. Her actions, her mannerisms, her reactions under stress, her "deer in the headlights"look. Those are exactly like my mother, especially when she is under stress. Her swinging between trying to be calm for the cameras and screaming at the media. Her determination that she should be the one to speak for the family even though she sucks at the role. My mother has been diagnosed bipolar and borderline schizophrenic.
I wonder if there are any deeply buried psychological diagnoses on Cindy?

Do we really know that Casey saying "just us girls" included Caylee maybe Amy thought that Caylee was going to be staying with Cindy.

Well, the Orange County Sherriff might end up with egg on their faces when this is over. The detective in charge says that they have a team working around the clock to track down all the Zenaidas in the country. Since they have their own team on it, they will not even accept info from outside sources. I got shot down cold by the detective in charge of Caylee's case. So I sent the info to Lee ANthony and at least he sent me a smiley so I feel encouraged. This tells me that Orange County has made their decision as to who the guilty parties are and are not willing to consider other options. If Caylee is still alive, I hope that she doesn't die because of negligence on any ones part.

If you have something of importance, then just email them at CayleeAnthonyCase@ocfl.net

I sent something yesterday and received a reply today, and I then I sent a few more things today and heard back again. At the end of hearing back from them the second time, it was shared how this one LE has three daughters of his own and just can't imagine what he would do if this was one of his daughters.

They are all working extremely hard on this case. Many of which have their own families and have their own children too, many of which have young daughters like Caylee.

We all here are feeling the pain in our hearts without even being there working hours and hours trying to find something, anything to help.

The OCSD is right there, they can walk right into Casey jail cell and look at Casey and they can't do a darn thing but hope, hope today is the day she speaks to them so the OCSD can go and get Caylee.

I have a question.

Let's assume the DNA results come back later this week, and they are positive for decomposed human remains. Let's also assume the DNA results show that the DNA in the trunk was definitely that of Caylee.

Do you think Casey would be charged with murder at that point? Manslaughter? I would love to hear your opinions. Thanks.

This was very informative - thanks for the link! It makes my wonder about something I have had in the back of my mind - a tactic they should try with Casey. Casey seems to only be concerned with Casey (herself) so they should go with that - feed that need. Get someone she would respect/admire (and I don't mean a mirror - lol!) to go in and "be on her side". I think this might be something they tried to do with "Patrick" - but that didn't obviously work (that we know of). It needs to be someone that would be "impressive" to Casey - someone that would make her think, "See how great I am? So and so wants to be my friend". I think it would take time, but it just might work to get her to talk. She wants "attention" - guve it to her! Send Oprah in there to be her new best friend! :)

Great idea, but I'm afraid Oprah won't do! We could try someone like
Matthew McConaughey

I bet HE could get her to talk :)

OK, OK I'll behave.

No offense ladybass but in my opinion there are way way too many posts here to go back and look at everything everytime you want to post. I am sorry you don't like doubles, triples what have you but its the nature of the beast. I suggest you ignore what you don't like. I am surprised you have all that time to go back and look and count posts on a particular subject matter.

This is not directed at ANYONE in particular, but can we please PLEASE Pretty PLEASE check the thread before we post. This has been reported 5 different times now by 5 different people, and it does take up bandwidth.

Great idea, but I'm afraid Oprah won't do! We could try someone like
Matthew McConaughey

I bet HE could get her to talk :)

OK, OK I'll behave.

Oh hell! He could get me to confess to a few things, I'm sure! lol

Like I said last night. He reminds me of a used car salesman.

One thing he does not have is the demeanor of LE, retired or not. He is evasive on the stand and any detective would have to know that that doesn't work, attorneys attack that on the stand.

I have a question.

Let's assume the DNA results come back later this week, and they are positive for decomposed human remains. Let's also assume the DNA results show that the DNA in the trunk was definitely that of Caylee.

Do you think Casey would be charged with murder at that point? Manslaughter? I would love to hear your opinions. Thanks.

Murder in various degrees, plus a variety of other charges as well.

I've thought that all along....I'm rarely like that but he seems like a very cruel / cold /evil person. Someone who you'd never want to cross.

All the talking heads think he is as nuts as Casey.

I was afraid to say the same thing. There's something about the way he curls his lip, and the eyes indicate a vicious temper. jmo

I have a question.

I think they would start with murder and then offer her a plea if she revealed what really happened. If Caylee is dead, and it can be provenn, they will have to offer Casey something, because she will stop talking completely.

I don't think LE is spending any more valuable time searching for a babysitter. The judge himself said she doesn't exist.....I think they're building a case of murder against Casey.

WE seeemingly have no worries, Casey says Cayley will be at her third birthday party this Saturday.

I have a question.

I would say "yes" to murder, and pray her body is found before the trial. Manslaughter could always be included in the charges given to the jury, but most prosecutors, imo, don't want that to be the top charge, especially without a body or COD ~ just in case they can prove it was murder when trial starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CouchdetectiveC