Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's what is most important, soooooooooooothing the inmates..do they also have incense in their cells??

yes and fuzzy slippers.

I am looking forward to seeing her "groomed" eyebrows grow back in and start to look like George's LOL

What is the address of the new house that Amy and her were going to move into but never did... they both said "so and so hasn't moved in... DRAMA!!!! tell you about it later"

She may have been killed there and then transported....t hat is the only place she could of been alone.... Amy was on vacation in puerto rico.

I wonder what the significance is, like maybe they're smaller, for women's wrists? Just guessing! I can't see why LE would be into fashion! :)

There are a lot of trans-sexuals in jail and this is a good way to keep track of who is who. More then likely they only have pink ... but as long as the color matches the gender.

What is the address of the new house that Amy and her were going to move into but never did... they both said "so and so hasn't moved in... DRAMA!!!! tell you about it later"

She may have been killed there and then transported....t hat is the only place she could of been alone.... Amy was on vacation in puerto rico.

That "DRAMA!!! tell you later" comment has always stuck in my mind. I wonder of that friend ever found out what the DRAMA!!! was and if they have told LE?

Ok, technically I was 1 for 2. She does say that the number is no longer in service. But she does spell the name Z-e-n-a-i-d-a. Like I said i would correct myself in necessary. So, wrong on the phone number and right on the spelling.

That "DRAMA!!! tell you later" comment has always stuck in my mind. I wonder of that friend ever found out what the DRAMA!!! was and if they have told LE?

i thought amy and ricardo lived together. who can keep up:waitasec:

Taking Casey's physical size into consideration, I can't really see her digging a hole deep enough for Caylee in the backyard or anywhere else, so you might be right. I can't recall offhand, but what's Caylee's weight listed as? I know from Trenton Duckett's case though a lot speculated Melinda could've lifted him over a bridge railing to put him in a lake and she was pretty small.

Interesting that you mentioned that. Over on another thread someone had posted Casey's stumbleupon account and one of her favorite sites was "7 amazing holes in the earth." I don't expect she was able to escape to south africa or utah to dump caylee in a hole but it makes me wonder about mines in Florida...would that be a place to dispose of a body?

Ok, technically I was 1 for 2. She does say that the number is no longer in service. But she does spell the name Z-e-n-a-i-d-a. Like I said i would correct myself in necessary. So, wrong on the phone number and right on the spelling.

She sounds so matter of fact on that call doesn't she? considering her mom is in tears and all the dead body talk.....sorry I am sure I am bringing up past thread info, but I had a comment

Wasn't that comment made on the afternoon of June 24th?

It was the morning of June 24th that George made the police report about the shed break-in and the missing gas cans.

I'm thinking that Casey got a phone call from the parentals that day with some pointed questions about her gas usage.

There are many homes in Florida and around the country where they have a "nanny's" in the capacity where they live-in and such.

Now you have to remember this is "Casey" and she is living in her own world. So to her saying "nanny" gives her a higher status among her friends. Her friends might think "wow, she has a nanny, all I can afford is a babysitter." :)

You appear to not be alone in that. During a convo between Geraldo and Craig on Geraldo's show Sunday night, Craig made a comment that investigators were leaning on Casey's new and old friends for information about who may have assisted her with Caylee's disappearance. I'm not sure totally what that meant, but I assure you I haven't forgotten it :)

Thank God I hope not! I truly think that Geraldo and NG are right on the money as far as Casey and her case charade goes!

There are many homes in Florida and around the country where they have a "nanny's" in the capacity where they live-in and such.

Now you have to remember this is "Casey" and she is living in her own world. So to her saying "nanny" gives her a higher status among her friends. Her friends might think "wow, she has a nanny, all I can afford is a babysitter." :)

Yes but even babysitters would have been to the house. The only situation I can think otherwise would be a daycare facility. And they would have to licensed.

here is something off the wall, since we have no new info really toponder.....lets say what somebody posted about "truth in lies" is a real thing, say she did give some truths within lies. OK in her mind, she probably thought wherever she led the LE is where they would center their searches, right? So that sawgrass apts has a small lake , right? I think her mom straight up lied about this ZAnny being a household name. I find it very interesting there actually was a Zaneida that looked at an apt there. So....my point is, what I am saying......say she put poor Caylee in that pond, maybe found a piece of mail or something with this Zaneida's name on it, and thats how she came up with this sawgrass apt BS. In Casey's plan,1. she leads them there (although she has no exact apt # so she says "the breezeway) 2. They immeadiately start to search the premise 3. they find Caylee 4. Nationwide manhunt for Zanny 5. Casey is off the hook But Casey has a problem, she thinks highly of herself and that she is smarter than everybody else. She doesn't allow for the LE to keep probing, her story gets messed up, they were never supposed to question her statement. Am I crazy, or would this fit in with her personality?

The part about the pond by the apartments is interesting. If there weren't any witnesses it may have worked, but Casey gave too much info. She should have pretended to know WAY less.

But Casey has a problem, she thinks highly of herself and that she is smarter than everybody else. She doesn't allow for the LE to keep probing, her story gets messed up, they were never supposed to question her statement. Am I crazy, or would this fit in with her personality?

It sure could have happened the way you outlined it, anastacia. But even if it didn't, I think this last part is still highly likely. Casey is used to authority figures not imposing any consequences if they can't prove that she lied. Then, she just piles lie on top of lie so that everything gets so confused that they just give up and don't follow everything up. Her family believes her unless her word is proved false.

I think Casey just thought, "If I tell the police a made-up babysitter took her, how are they going to say it didn't happen that way? No one can prove I didn't."

Look at the lies she didn't expect them to follow up on: her job, her calls, the date Caylee went missing, her activities after Caylee disappeared, etc. No wonder she won't talk to LE but she will talk to her family. She's got nothing to tell the police that will hold up under real investigation.

She sounds so matter of fact on that call doesn't she? considering her mom is in tears and all the dead body talk.....sorry I am sure I am bringing up past thread info, but I had a comment

I hear the tears in Caseys voice, her voice breaks several times, you just have to listen. You also have to remember that regardless of what happened to Caylee, Casey had her time to cry.
Also, point to consider, Cindy is controlling and with control comes the need for power and with that need sometimes comes abuse. Abused children learn not to cry, that shows the abuser that they are winning. That can be a hard habit to break.

Wasn't that comment made on the afternoon of June 24th?

It was the morning of June 24th that George made the police report about the shed break-in and the missing gas cans.

I'm thinking that Casey got a phone call from the parentals that day with some pointed questions about her gas usage.

Actually there are 2 conflicting dates regarding the incident with the break-in. On the OCSD Property Crimes and Robberies site, it shows a report of a robbery on 6/22/08,

RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY 080061530 4937 HOPESPRING DR 2008/06/22

but when you go to the actual incident report it is dated June 24, 2008 and it shows from June 23, 2008 at 18:00 hours to June 24, 2008 at 10:00 AM.

I hear the tears in Caseys voice, her voice breaks several times, you just have to listen. You also have to remember that regardless of what happened to Caylee, Casey had her time to cry.
Also, point to consider, Cindy is controlling and with control comes the need for power and with that need sometimes comes abuse. Abused children learn not to cry, that shows the abuser that they are winning. That can be a hard habit to break.

Yes, Casey showed a "little" something when she said "I feel she is close to home".

Why doesn't Cindy have the telephone number for ZaneidaZenaidaZenaloonie? You would think, since they were living in the same household, and sometimes people share pick up duties for children, that (by golly!) Cindy and George might have at some point met the Supernanny.

Indeed, when I think of a nanny, I picture one as using the home of the family for babysitting duties, since all the toys are there, and then the parent can go out to dinner, etc. Hmmm. I don't know. Probably because for many years of my life I was a nanny, and it was very rare that the children were at my house, usually if I had to stop by for something, etc. Playtime was at the families home. That is what nannies are all about.

Can't wait to see what Casey was googling between Myspace comments during the month Caylee was "kidnapped." I am guessing it was not searching private investigators but instead the words bleach and bodies of water and Fusian Fridays.
I found the term "nanny" to be strange considering it's apparent this person wasn't at Cindy's house or wherever Casey lived, taking care of Caylee. I also thought of "nanny" being someone who lived at or took care of a child at the child's home. I also think it's strange no one else had her phone number or knew of her, especially since she was supposed to be taking care of Caylee for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416