Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG.....George is as big a liar as his spawn!

If George and Cindy never met or knew the babysitter, then why did Cindy feel comfortable enough to refer to her as Zaney, a nickname?

Interesting that you mentioned that. Over on another thread someone had posted Casey's stumbleupon account and one of her favorite sites was "7 amazing holes in the earth." I don't expect she was able to escape to south africa or utah to dump caylee in a hole but it makes me wonder about mines in Florida...would that be a place to dispose of a body?

do you know if that still exists or has that been deleted too?

I hear the tears in Caseys voice, her voice breaks several times, you just have to listen. You also have to remember that regardless of what happened to Caylee, Casey had her time to cry.
Also, point to consider, Cindy is controlling and with control comes the need for power and with that need sometimes comes abuse. Abused children learn not to cry, that shows the abuser that they are winning. That can be a hard habit to break.
I'm not hearing any tears at all. I hear a speed-talking, annoyed ("Huge waste.") arrestee who wants nothing other than to needle her mother about a TV "cameo" and get her boyfriend's phone number, pronto.

I think there was probably an everlasting battle for control in that house between Cindy and Casey, who could have simply left the nest at her age and become a grownup who contributes to society in some way, if only in raising a child.

But it was apparently a lot easier to continue living at home sponging off her parents, who paid not only for her living expenses, but for their granddaughter's. And who no doubt did their share of babysitting so Casey could go out and pretend she had no responsibility.

As you can tell, I have little sympathy for her. At what point are you too old to blame your parents for your faults?

Interesting that you mentioned that. Over on another thread someone had posted Casey's stumbleupon account and one of her favorite sites was "7 amazing holes in the earth." I don't expect she was able to escape to south africa or utah to dump caylee in a hole but it makes me wonder about mines in Florida...would that be a place to dispose of a body?

Are there any mines in Florida? Isn't the water table pretty much right there underground? I know there are a lot of places to "cave dive" in FL - meaning there are underground holes, but they are full of water. Doesn't mean a body couldn't be placed there, though.

Yes but even babysitters would have been to the house. The only situation I can think otherwise would be a daycare facility. And they would have to licensed.

Nope, babysitters don't have to be at the child's house. When my son was little, I would bring my son to the babysitter's house.

Not all day care facilities are licensed either. A neighborhood mom willing to watch children in their home and maybe she take 3 children. Over a certain amount of children, depending on the state, you have to have a license.

On the 911 call when the dispatcher is questioning Casey, she says clearly that she tried to call the # back, and it was already disconnected.

She doesn't specifically say she tried to call it back. She says,
Casey: my daughter’s been missing for the last 31 days.

Dispatch: and you know who has her?

"Casey: I know who has her. I’ve tried to contact her. I actually received a phone call today. Now from a number that is no longer in service. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a moment. About a minute."

I have some family in Florida, but I'm not familiar with mines, or if there are any nearby Orlando. It's an interesting thought, but a well might work too. I'm just curious about borrowing the shovel and the dogs hitting in the back yard, and Casey digging all by herself unless the dirt is really soft and then digging again to remove the body.

Are there any mines in Florida? Isn't the water table pretty much right there underground? I know there are a lot of places to "cave dive" in FL - meaning there are underground holes, but they are full of water. Doesn't mean a body couldn't be placed there, though.

If I dug a hole in my yard, the sandy soil is wet about 12 inches down.

The cold water faucet in Florida is never COLD!

I have some family in Florida, but I'm not familiar with mines, or if there are any nearby Orlando. It's an interesting thought, but a well might work too. I'm just curious about borrowing the shovel and the dogs hitting in the back yard, and Casey digging all by herself unless the dirt is really soft.

The dirt is a sandy soil and easy to dig into!

I'm not hearing any tears at all. I hear a speed-talking, annoyed ("Huge waste.") arrestee who wants nothing other than to needle her mother about a TV "cameo" and get her boyfriend's phone number, pronto.

I think there was probably an everlasting battle for control in that house between Cindy and Casey, who could have simply left the nest at her age and become a grownup who contributes to society in some way, if only in raising a child.

But it was apparently a lot easier to continue living at home sponging off her parents, who paid not only for her living expenses, but for their granddaughter's. And who no doubt did their share of babysitting so Casey could go out and pretend she had no responsibility.

As you can tell, I have little sympathy for her. At what point are you too old to blame your parents for your faults?

I'm referring to the 911 calls. Now she just sounds tired and pissed off.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

From the moment she comes on the phone with 911, you can hear it.

On the 911 call, she sounds very matter-of-fact. And on the first call home, I don't hear any emotions except anger, exasperation, and impatience. Lots of sarcasm, too. I think Casey was the most controlling one in this family. I think she still runs the family.

Nope, babysitters don't have to be at the child's house. When my son was little, I would bring my son to the babysitter's house.

Not all day care facilities are licensed either. A neighborhood mom willing to watch children in their home and maybe she take 3 children. Over a certain amount of children, depending on the state, you have to have a license.

In my county (which is in FL) if you watch as few as one child in your home, and receive any sort of compensation for it, you MUST be licensed.

What do you want to bet that Casey's next statement will be "The last time I saw my child she was with my mother"

Nothing else seems to be working. Can they prove otherwise?

On the 911 call, she sounds very matter-of-fact. And on the first call home, I don't hear any emotions except anger, exasperation, and impatience. Lots of sarcasm, too. I think Casey was the most controlling one in this family. I think she still runs the family.

It sounds muted in comparison to Cindy wailing hysterically, but it's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024