Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what the discussion was on the scanner. I am not saying they aren't searching those areas I am talking about the adrenaline and the way they are talking.

I believe that someone shot a federal agent outside of a post office in Pembrook. Homeland security involved and I believe this is a search for that shooter. Not sure, but that's what Fox was reporting.

OMG - I just had this really "mean" thought. It's a little O/T from what we are talking about now but....

there is this doll company called "MY Twin". They custom make dolls to look like you, your daughter, whoever you want. You have to supply photos and pick out eyes and hair and such. Do a search on the web for "my twin dolls" - you'll see. I have wanted to have one made for my daughter for a while now. They are really amazing.

We should take up a collection and have one made of caylee and send it to Casey in prison.

Now that's downright mean. But still.

No helicopters for stolen vehicle parts. Tax payers would be pretty upset about that.

You're hearing all police activity. It's likely you're hearing several different things. Unless you're used to listening to police activity on a scanner, sometimes it can be hard to separate conversations on it.

There are never helicopters here... I come by here everyday... they are searching for something ... I used to live here about 10 years ago before I moved out towards the beach and my brother lives around the corner... the area is not "THAT" bad.... it's definetely no Pine Hills... or Metrowest...

2 Suspects on foot W male & B male , they have them pinned down and closing in .

Clarification ...

Was the federal agent shooting ANYWHERE CLOSE to Caylee's hometown?
NO - that happened in Pembroke Pines - South Florida - I'm in Ft. Lauderdale. No where near Orlando

I bet they're looking for who shot the Federal Agent. It's interesting though as to why there would be an agent in that location, where we're all seeing is close to where Casey was?

Isn't Orlando almost 200 miles from Pembrook Pines?

the reason I think it is related is because that would of been an ideal place to get rid of a body and then she would just pull her car into the amscot.... she would have been travelling west on sr-50 and the amscot would have been on the right.... i've been searching south on goldenrod and east on sr-50....

Is it closer to the intersection of 50, goldenrod and E Colonial- that area?

You know Bella Vida is also a movie with Roberto Bennini where he hides a child and plays games with the child with rewards for avoiding capture by the germans during the holocaust.

Its a beautiful life ........ don't know if it means anything. But I cannot iamgine she would tattoo a truth when she cannot speak the truth??

Kathy in Texas
Anything is possible with Casey. she wanted to go to Hollywood, She used an actress name from Natural born Killers Juliet. Shannon discovered an interesting thread.
Actually the truth will leak subliminally.

also the deputy eye balled my caylee flyers... maybe the agent was searching also and got shot by someone related or unrelated in the case... why would a federal agen be in this areA... NO FEDERAL BUILDINGS....

Speaking of fingerprints. I've been thinking that CSI took the gas cans (one report said to check for fingerprints) maybe to prove whether or not George is telling the truth about the neighbor having it?

He claimed they "came back to him" and didn't go into details at that time. I'm guessing they came back via Casey's car.

Yes, I believe the gas cans were in Casey's trunk as well. It will be interesting to find out if there are traces of a 'cleaning fluid' on the cans! And/or prints. I am guessing that the dear GPA is not as smart as he thinks he is!

I just cannot see a neighbor stealing gas cans. BTW, wonder what the neighbors think about this family and the birthday block party?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,397986,00.html
snipped:
PEMBROKE PINES, Fla. — A federal agent was gunned down outside a Pembroke Pines post office Tuesday, and authorities say the shooter is on the loose.
The suspect is a white male, possibly hispanic, 45-55 years old with a full head of gray hair and wearing a green plaid short-sleeve shirt. They are also looking for a grey/green late model 4-door Chrysler.

I'm not sure how close this is to the location we're trying to pinpoint, but it isn't the white male in a white tank top they are talking about on the scanner right now. I also agree it's a bit drastic to have 2 helicopters for someone stealing a hubcap.

I believe that someone shot a federal agent outside of a post office in Pembrook. Homeland security involved and I believe this is a search for that shooter. Not sure, but that's what Fox was reporting.

Pembroke is 20 miles away.... about 30 minutes... in traffic...

Is it closer to the intersection of 50, goldenrod and E Colonial- that area?
Would have been great to know either, which way the car or frt tires were facing or turned.

Where was the home invasion this morning, with two man and guns? My system had hard time opening the page. Could have been an earlier man-hunt.

Hmm.. I didn't hear anything about that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro