Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No helicopters for stolen vehicle parts. Tax payers would be pretty upset about that.

You're hearing all police activity. It's likely you're hearing several different things. Unless you're used to listening to police activity on a scanner, sometimes it can be hard to separate conversations on it.

That's exactly right. I can't even sleep without mine going all night. Its something you have to get used to.

Pembroke is 20 miles away.... about 30 minutes... in traffic...

The shooting of the Federal agent happened in Pembroke Pines which is in South Florida. I used to live there and I know exactly where the Post office is located. It's way too far from Orlando to be what they are searching for.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,397986,00.html
snipped:
PEMBROKE PINES, Fla. — A federal agent was gunned down outside a Pembroke Pines post office Tuesday, and authorities say the shooter is on the loose.
The suspect is a white male, possibly hispanic, 45-55 years old with a full head of gray hair and wearing a green plaid short-sleeve shirt. They are also looking for a grey/green late model 4-door Chrysler.

I'm not sure how close this is to the location we're trying to pinpoint, but it isn't the white male in a white tank top they are talking about on the scanner right now. I also agree it's a bit drastic to have 2 helicopters for someone stealing a hubcap.

It's like 3 1/2 hrs away from here...

You know Bella Vida is also a movie with Roberto Bennini where he hides a child and plays games with the child with rewards for avoiding capture by the germans during the holocaust.

Its a beautiful life ........ don't know if it means anything. But I cannot iamgine she would tattoo a truth when she cannot speak the truth??

Kathy in Texas

Vita è bella, La

Interesting thought, AliVada.

Pembroke is 20 miles away.... about 30 minutes... in traffic...
Again, I don't really want to clog up the thread with reposts. I'm in Fort Lauderdale - SOUTH Florida. Just over 200 miles from Orlando. Pembroke Pines is about 5 miles from my house. That is where the agent was shot - it is being covered down here locally - he was in a parking lot of a post office. He got into a verbal altercation with some guy - verbally fighting back and forth for quite a few minutes - then they guy either went to his car and got the gun or just pulled the gun outta his waistband and shot him - from whtat they are saying, several times. He was air lifted to Hollywood Memorial Hosp. where he passed. Its a shame - they are saying his 12 - 13 yr old daughter was with him. Poor kid.

The shooting of the Federal agent happened in Pembroke Pines which is in South Florida. I used to live there and I know exactly where the Post office is located. It's way too far from Orlando to be what they are searching for.

Pembrook Pines is 189 miles AWAY from Orlando

I also heard that the agent had his 12 year old daughter with him.

Shannon- I aplogize, I wanted to respond to your post about the actor database yesterday and the thread was closed- could you repost it here please?

Thats okay Blink. I have no idea how to go about finding my thread...

Is it closer to the intersection of 50, goldenrod and E Colonial- that area?

Reposting this, is this where they are searching, where 50, Goldenrod and E. Colonial come together

How do we close this thread and start #52? This one I think is past the length the mods usually want.

Again, I don't really want to clog up the thread with reposts. I'm in Fort Lauderdale - SOUTH Florida. Just over 200 miles from Orlando. Pembroke Pines is about 5 miles from my house. That is where the agent was shot - it is being covered down here locally - he was in a parking lot of a post office. He got into a verbal altercation with some guy - verbally fighting back and forth for quite a few minutes - then they guy either went to his car and got the gun or just pulled the gun outta his waistband and shot him - from whtat they are saying, several times. He was air lifted to Hollywood Memorial Hosp. where he passed. Its a shame - they are saying his 12 - 13 yr old daughter was with him. Poor kid.

That is horrible. Poor guy.

Good Morning! I just saw on tv that Greta was coming to Orlando today. I wonder if she got a tip or something to report from Orlando tonight.

I just got an email from someone out there in the searching, going to the search thread.......

Orange County helicopters and deputies are going up and down every street and are circling all around the area I am searching.... I think they have a hot tip..... It's near sr-50 and goldenrod along the econ trail....

my hubby is from Youngstown. Do you guys have any info on her family in Youngstown? It's a SMALL town...he could likely know some of them....and YES, youngstown is known for being corrupt when it comes to their officials he said....cops, government...etc.

We left Youngstown back in 1970 or so. We were very aware of the mob back then. Lots of bombings, etc. Youngstown is in Mahoning county, and Warren is in Trumbull county. Both were pretty corrupt, but we only knew what we read in the Youngstown Vindicator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member