Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interview with Lee coming up on Fox. really.

On FOX next...new interview with Lee that has "fascinating tidbits"...

So the search is NOT by a school?

I remember how Patrick mentioned the name of a school when he showed up for video visitation...

he mentioned colonial (HS) and liberty (MS). the schools that "they," meaning him and casey, went to...

interestingly, patrick did not go to colonial.

snarky interview with Lee coming up on Fox after the break.....or maybe after the next 4 breaks.

The Anthony family was seen throwing out a number of stuffed animals, Tuesday, but Lee Anthony said those were toys that had been donated to the family during the ordeal, and none belonged to Caylee.......

http://www.wftv.com/news/17099420/detail.html

WTH??? So you're throwing these donated items in the trash - items that people thoughtfully donated???? Makes NO sense!

Lord have mercy, these people, and I know that sounds so bad that I am being judgemental, but for crying out loud, do ya NOT know that this is going to be televised or somehow a picture is going to be taken of it and your lack of gratitude towards public sympathy just will not sit well at ALL? And second, did it cross your mind at all to put them aside and donate them as they were donated to you? Not thrown away, just disregarded? God help me, I'm trying to not be awful about them but they make it hard.

The Anthony family was seen throwing out a number of stuffed animals, Tuesday, but Lee Anthony said those were toys that had been donated to the family during the ordeal, and none belonged to Caylee.......

http://www.wftv.com/news/17099420/detail.html

WTH??? So you're throwing these donated items in the trash - items that people thoughtfully donated???? Makes NO sense!

Thank you for posting this. I agree it's awful that they handled it that way.

I think some posters owe FloridaKatz an apology!!! JMO

No I just thought maybe the helicopters were there because of this story

http://www.local6.com/news/17096548/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A sleeping homeowner was awakened by intruders poking him in the face with a gun before he was robbed.

"(I had) total fear -- total terror," home invasion victim James Mikell said. "All I saw was a gun and my bed."

Mikell said two men entered his bedroom at the Hawthorne Village apartments early Tuesday

That's all the way in Apopka... are you sure thats where he lives... do you have a street address?

Lee's complete interview is going to run on FOX after commercials - reporters are saying it is quite telling.

According to a poster on another message board the reason Lee said the stuffed animals where being thrown out because they smelt like cigarette smoke and it was stinking up the house. Why would anybody donate smelly stuffed animals? Don't make much sense.
Huh, what? they just started smelling in her bedroom?????:rolleyes:

So it was indeed stuffed animals that grandpa was throwing out. I thought I heard the reporter correctly when they said "stuffed animals" on the tv set. I'm glad to hear that they were not Caylee's, but am very dissapointed to hear that they are throwing away items that have been given to them by the caring citizens of Central Florida. They don't hesitate in telling everyone to get off their butts and find Caley, but they don't care about any showing of support. What an uncaring bunch they are !!!
Yes, I apologize profusely Katz, I justed wanted some proof. The link PROVED IT.

People were giving the A's stinky stuffed animals?

So it was indeed stuffed animals that grandpa was throwing out. I thought I heard the reporter correctly when they said "stuffed animals" on the tv set. I'm glad to hear that they were not Caylee's, but am very dissapointed to hear that they are throwing away items that have been given to them by the caring citizens of Central Florida. They don't hesitate in telling everyone to get off their butts and find Caley, but they don't care about any showing of support. What an uncaring bunch they are !!!

They're pist at the public for not getting off our @ss and searching for Caylee. :doh:

Shame on the Anthony's for tossing out gifts sent by well-meaning strangers.

I don't care if they do smell of cigarette smoke, give 'em a spritz of Febreeze and donate them to kids who would appreciate them.

If it was smoke smell, someone should sniff them for proof.

Patty or CC - is that house from this moring within Joe's blue box? Have you checked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member