Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you mean??? where can i find this? you all are the best sleuthers around, i swear....

Taking a stab at answering this. If I am off on info., someone kindly let me know.

Patrick was the school friend that went to visit Casey the other day that she did not seem to recognize. He threw out the name Mike Walker - something like Mike Walker says hi. Everyone did a search. It seems that Mike Walker is a tattoo (sp?) artist and I think there was some sort of MySpace conversation between him and Casey about getting a tattoo. The address listed is where he works I believe.

The actual thread with this converation is probably about 10 back.

Fox is reporting that George is saying Casey was working for Universal as late as this Father's Day? WTH?

r we assuming Casey refused the visits?? It is possible that the Corrections department has limited her visits to family only.
Casey limited her 3 x a week visit to family only. Atty concerned about recordings as charges are getting ready to be laid on table.

Where did you see something on Channel 6 regarding Grandpa taking out the trash? I just looked all over the website and didn't see anything.

Also, what do you mean by "IF" that's what they said ? I just stated that this is what they said. I watched it myself on the news and I "heard" exactly what that desk reporter said. And they did say "a bag of stuffed animals".

I guess maybe I should keep quiet about what they are actually saying on the local news here, and just read quietly.
:bang:
Don't take offense, but it's such an outrageous thing for that anchor to have said that everyone wants proof!

Charges (criminal)now filed reported by fox news
Willful neglect and making false statements to a police officer

http://www.wesh.com/news/17099679/detail.html

(snips)
Meanwhile, WESH 2 News has learned that Anthony’s attorney, Jose Baez, has subpoenaed information from both MySpace and Facebook regarding Anthony’s account's activities with the two social networking Web sites.

Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony’s mother, was scheduled to visit her in jail Tuesday afternoon. She missed the appointment, but it will still count as one of Casey Anthony’s weekly visit. Cindy Anthony is next scheduled to visit Casey Anthony in the Orange County Jail on Thursday at 9 a.m.

1 charge of willful negligence, and 1 charge providing false statements to police

I just came on...could you please let me in on the tip? Thanks!
George throwing out plastic bags. Not confirmed stuffed animals, don't know if it was just garbage, Caylee's things-doubt there or Casey's things. Speculation on all.

Are the helicopters searching anywhere around Hawthorne Village Apartments?

Fox is reporting that George is saying Casey was working for Universal as late as this Father's Day? WTH?
I saw that too - but it wasn't George - they said LEE said that.

According to a poster on another message board the reason Lee said the stuffed animals where being thrown out because they smelt like cigarette smoke and it was stinking up the house. Why would anybody donate smelly stuffed animals? Don't make much sense.

I heard that on Fox as well. So WTH is going on????? LE had in the affidavit that she no longer worked at Universal, right?

Not George LEE

I thought I misheard that - Fox saying Lee says "Casey was working for Universal when Caylee went missing"? WTH?!?!

Formal charges filed - "willful neglect" and "providing false statements to police". 33 day rule no longer in play - she will be arraigned on those charges.

It is near econ... closer to Chapel Hill Cemetary... this was about an hour ago....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member