Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Producers for FOX on the ground at the jail, talked to Lee Anthony. According to Lee Casey was working for Universal at the time Caylee disappeared.

According to LE that's not true. Phil Keating: State Attorney's office. Criminal charges have now been formally filed. 1 count willful negligence, a Class 3 felony. Also a charge of providing false information to a Police officer.

Lee has confirmed that "there is no letter."

Anchor: 33 day rule is no longer in place since she's being arraigned on those charges.

According to a poster on another message board the reason Lee said the stuffed animals where being thrown out because they smelt like cigarette smoke and it was stinking up the house. Why would anybody donate smelly stuffed animals? Don't make much sense.

I just got a book from ebay and it was from a smoking household and SMELLS (not as bad as a dead body, I will note).. so if they came from a smoking home... that would be irritating to non-smokers...

the anthony family was seen throwing out a number of stuffed animals, tuesday, but lee anthony said those were toys that had been donated to the family during the ordeal, and none belonged to caylee.......

http://www.wftv.com/news/17099420/detail.html

wth??? So you're throwing these donated items in the trash - items that people thoughtfully donated???? Makes no sense!

i stand corrected. This is all i asked for a link of proof.

Fox said Lee confirmed there is NO LETTER,.. no wonder Cindy is pizzed

There is no way she could actually document her lies it would look ridiculouson paper, plus she may have forgotten her original lies by now and she is on to new ones. Here brother kept asking her for thi sletter and she kept making excuses because she has nothing to write. This woman is the most stubborn person on earth - WILL SHE EVER TELL THE TRUTH!???

The Anthony family was seen throwing out a number of stuffed animals, Tuesday, but Lee Anthony said those were toys that had been donated to the family during the ordeal, and none belonged to Caylee.......

WTH??? So you're throwing these donated items in the trash - items that people thoughtfully donated???? Makes NO sense!

So it was indeed stuffed animals that grandpa was throwing out. I thought I heard the reporter correctly when they said "stuffed animals" on the tv set. I'm glad to hear that they were not Caylee's, but am very dissapointed to hear that they are throwing away items that have been given to them by the caring citizens of Central Florida. They don't hesitate in telling everyone to get off their butts and find Caley, but they don't care about any showing of support. What an uncaring bunch they are !!!

Why would Cindy say, "Casey knows why" the visit was cancelled??? I am thinking it has nothing to do with her charges. Its either, she lied to her dad about her giving the letter to Baiz and that is really pizzing off her family or that they know Caylee is dead. Why else would she not visit her? IF it was indeed due to charges, I don't think Cindy would say, "Casey knows why." jmo

Perhaps she has finally set down an ultimatum and told her she would not visit until she gives them information. Has Lee given up on her? I did read he gave a rather snarky interview, but then I don't recall much of anything else. Is the family finally cracking?

OME

Greetings to all, I'm a frequent lurker and sometimes poster of Steve Huff's wonderful blog. Been lurking here since little Caylee disapeared. You guys have done a wonderful job of uncovering all the details of this very sad case.

WFTV is reporting now that Cindy Anthony has canceled her scheduled meeting with Casey this morning, and when Cindy was asked why she canceled the meeting Cindy responded "Casey knows why I canceled it."

I am heartened that Casey has formally been charged today, so that now there is no chance she is going to walk at the end of the 33 days.

Taking a stab at answering this. If I am off on info., someone kindly let me know.

Patrick was the school friend that went to visit Casey the other day that she did not seem to recognize. He threw out the name Mike Walker - something like Mike Walker says hi. Everyone did a search. It seems that Mike Walker is a tattoo (sp?) artist and I think there was some sort of MySpace conversation between him and Casey about getting a tattoo. The address listed is where he works I believe.

The actual thread with this converation is probably about 10 back.

thanks! you = the best. i have always thought there was something so fishy about patrick (and mike) and patrick's little middle school fan visit to jail....

Fox says boyfriend.Granparents, could be charged with accessory after the fact.

So the search is NOT by a school?

I remember how Patrick mentioned the name of a school when he showed up for video visitation...

interview with lee coming up on fox after the break

Casey Marie Anthony, 22, will likely be charged with one felony and one misdemeanor offense, in addition to the child neglect charge and others she already faced, according to WESH 2 News in Orlando.
Also Tuesday, test results from DNA samples taken from a car driven by Anthony are in and have been turned over to investigators, FOX News has learned.
The evidence was gathered from the trunk of a vehicle that Anthony was using when her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony vanished in mid-June.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398005,00.html

coming up next on FOX Lee's full interview with reporter about talking with CAsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn